• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

big sleep

չչչ
uhh yeah... just out of curiosity, is it possible for you to change the day or expand the time slot?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Cam: I can change the day, but expanding the time slot for me personally would be difficult unless it's the weekend. I could maybe shift the time slot though.

edit: mike wtf happened

$mike

Smash Ace
edit: mike wtf happened
Well, it goes like this: Oso? was on his way out, but when he slithered by the space in between the table and the stove, he twerked his butt much too hard and turned on the stove. We didn't notice in time, so within a matter of minutes, a fire roared into life right near Cam's head (that ***** almost got his hair burned off). At that point, Chris stood up and yelled "A GAYD DAYUM, WHAT THE ****?" and used his mittens to try to put it out. Long story short, that didn't work, and we went through about 10 different strategies that were not successful. Eventually, we decided to huddle in a circle that symbolized our Bro Love, and we all collectively blew the fire to put it out. In the end, it was a courageous feat on all accounts, but we now owe Chris a new pair of mittens, and Eddie does not give a ****.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
chris sounds like me in this story

it's probably completely accurate

thanks mike but it looks like we have to do fire drills as part of our training now =(

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
yeah i need to post my shout-outs...

shout-outs to me and lozr possibly being seeded lower than the team we 7 stocked double luigi

shout-outs to the 55$ my v8 consumed to raleigh in back

shout-outs to all the bros like Corey that I really enjoyed seeing and that I miss a lot.

etc.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I think its more important to consider the fact that we shouldnt run doubles and singles at the same time, people lost singles sets because they play different characters in teams and its a different mindset/skill set all together.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
We couldn't do doubles first cuz ppl weren't here on time. It made more sense to knock some singles matches out the way I guess. Does kinda suck to have to do both though. But sometimes a tournament haas to get run :-(

BEHR

Smash Hero
Anyone have a a spare GC Memory Card and Melee they are selling?

After State I realized if I wanna get better ima have to play the game more than once a week to actually keep my tech sharp, and it will be dope to teach my girl the game.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
playing both does screw with us, but we already run really late. we gotta show up earlier and help play our matches when we need to if we want to get done before half the brawl tourney is finished and everyone is TIRED lol

lessus

Smash Rookie
hey guys a friend of mine who i stomp all the time told me about this site cause he is tired of me saying im the best in nc at super smash brothers melee...does anybody play near sanford?

Top Bottom