• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
GG ability mm have been going down since the beginning of time. the scenarios just vary from generations

basically, we play bo3

Each player is allotted 30 minutes to find and talk to as many cute girls as they can within that time. A referee for both players will be recording with a small flip phone from a distance, hidden.

The player with the most attractive women numbers in 30 mins wins.

Round 1 starting in a very popular mall.

Round 2 will take place at a concert/ house party ( what ever the loser of round one CP's)

and Round 3 (if it comes down to it) will take place at a popular club.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
hey **** yall ok. You sound like pathetic old people who cry that things are changing. **** u PLUR. and **** u KEVIN! THIS IS A NEW AGE!

get used to it. or gtfo.

i wont say it again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_nztqwCIAg
k i'm leaving.

for good.

no trolling.

bye

i'm really leaving.

scrollbars.

V1CE

Smash Champion
GG ability mm have been going down since the beginning of time. the scenarios just vary from generations

basically, we play bo3

Each player is allotted 30 minutes to find and talk to as many cute girls as they can within that time. A referee for both players will be recording with a small flip phone from a distance, hidden.

The player with the most attractive women numbers in 30 mins wins.

Round 1 starting in a very popular mall.

Round 2 will take place at a concert/ house party ( what ever the loser of round one CP's)

and Round 3 (if it comes down to it) will take place at a popular club.

I would win this every time all the time anywhere against anybody so why even bother

Top Bottom