• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i was born and raised in new jersey...but like...they fucking suck at melee. im not going to lie for them. sorry chris

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i see so many ex-smashers on SRK

X S A M U R A I, east, pac, zerogamer lol, krii...prolly more but thats all I remember off the top of my head
LOL same

i see gimpyfish post from time to time.

i need to make an account, but first i need to find a **** name.

tw1n

Smash Champion
I have been around the country for this game

and you guys have more color than anyone

for better or worse

*make this post racist I dare you
Challenge accepted.

You are saying that they are the blackest of black. Thus also declaring that they have higher crime rates and lower job percentages. Why are you so racist PP?

White power!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Nah the join date haaad to have been later

If we're thinking of the same guy, he got ran off by Malk and friends when Brawl first came out.

Unless that was xsamuraix, in which case idk who xsamurai that also lived in Raleigh is.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
No lol Malk just liked to mess with you.

He legit ***** those Brawl guys though. Then he stopped posting after he did it.

Malk was funny.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
did people really think i meant that tristate was either better at melee or had better personalities than us?

i guess pp is the only one who knows how to read...

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Nah the join date haaad to have been later

If we're thinking of the same guy, he got ran off by Malk and friends when Brawl first came out.

Unless that was xsamuraix, in which case idk who xsamurai that also lived in Raleigh is.
That's hilarious. xsamuraix is what I meant to type. I forgot the other x.

Reminds me of what I did in Alabama at a Gamebox tournament. A couple of people from Allisbrawl came over for doubles and got the honor of facing Kola and I. We constantly shouted lame puns and weeaboo jokes and got the match unbelievable hype. We also fought each other more often than we fought them. I WOULD HAVE HAD KOLA IF THE ENEMY TEAM GUY DIDN'T ACCIDENTALLY GIMP HIMSELF. They went back to their wifi-land, never to desire competition again.

That brings up another question that I've argued with my fellow Smashers in AL about. If you get ***** in a game, do you think, "Wow, this game is ********," or, "OMG, that was amazing, I hope to be like that someday." I think **** is the best way to build the desire for improvement.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That last question is something very person-dependent. If you want to be that good then it fuels improvement, but obviously too much of that will turn you away from a game as well.

However, if someone thinks a game is dumb when they get ***** in it, then they most likely wouldn't play much of it anyway. It could be possible that they hate losing that much and only say that to lessen the sting of their loss, but I feel like that isn't usually the case.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
fly out to tristate without any other NC with you.

then tell me whats up.

:colorful: :reverse:
did people really think i meant that tristate was either better at melee or had better personalities than us?

i guess pp is the only one who knows how to read...
I really don't know what else you could have meant. You said "go without your friends to this other place, and then tell me how you feel", implying that he would find a more colorful, which I'm assuming you mean animated/interesting, group than he would here. Either that or you were being racist.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I have 5 minutes before I go eat so okay.

She's like a Marth but with quicker answers to Falco's stuff. She has a poking game like Marth does, but she can come in faster with dash attack and boost grab when needed, and her anti laser game is trickier(take laser to ftilt is safer than fsmash/uptilt from marth, this is all excluding shield game, which Sheik ***** at around the same level Marth does). Edgeguards Falco just as easy as Marth, combos him better imo, and has a tech chase that goes to an edgeguard or combo that requires easy reads(getting the initial tech chase damage is harder but good players all do that so it's safe to assume it happens a lot). The tech chase also works on any stage regardless of platforms and is therefore much better than the CG. Sheik is floaty enough to SDI offstage when beginning to be comboed to nullify her issues with being comboed, and edgeguarding Sheik coming in high with a DJ when she's nearly parallel to you offstage is hard for Falco. Sheik has easy CC answers to Falco's Nair approach, and Dair can be traded with using Fair I think(at least from the side which is what an approach would do).

Before I elaborate on more of that, Sheik has a better camping/control game due to needles giving diagonal and then slight horizontal control on platformed stages(all but FD which is banned so all of em really).

K g2g.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
This is subject to change though.

Tomorrow/today/the 2nd/whatever I'm gonna have Twitch play gay vs me with Sheik and I'll see the results now. Recording and studying and learning will go down.

Gotta study those KK vids too....I'll get around to it eventually.

Top Bottom