• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
No I don't, he figured it out on his own.

I just encourage him to keep doing it even when he gets bored making it work. =)

I don't think I could instruct someone to play a "gayer" style vs me than what he does though. At least not for his current skill level anyway.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
None of you melee players are cool. And you all are terrible at ur game.

i will mm anyone in girl getting abilities.

stay free.

especially Lucas and his red hair.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Lucas has actually improved a lot. I was impressed/surprised when I played him yesterday. Keep up the good work mangz.
uurrrrmm...

I really wasn't playing that well most of yesterday

:urg:

I make the dumbest and the worst mistakes, ever

zero technical consistency yeeeeee

but thanks for the complement I guess

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
At least David gives you compliments. haha I do super neat combos on him all the time and cover his options and all he does is nod and smile when we're playing. What a jerk. <3

PS: You do really **** stuff sometimes, you just gotta look for more effecient ways to combo rather than just doing muscle memory strings.

PSS: I left your driveway at like 7 am this morning. I feel surprisingly rested. loooool

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Played my first ever perfect match against John Wittle last night. I normally don't post stock counts or even combos anymore because friendlies are LOL and I SD a lot doing dumb stuff (ask John, Chris, David or Lucas about this, I'M SOOOO GOOD haha) but I've been trying to do this for a while. I got a 16% 4 stock in Falco dittos on Yoshi's, the damage being a CC'd aerial. Aside from that, it was 4 uninterrupted death combos with around 300 damage given.

Also, I figured out crazy smash DI mixups to get out of IC's chain grabs with spacies. loool

John Wittle is the man, by the way, for many things.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
i remember one match against josh where i swear he just tried to find ways to falcon punch me for 6 minutes

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
You're just now learning how to DI out of Dthrow dair?

>:[

:056:
No. I was working on more efficient ways of getting out of a few different cg's. Dthrow Dair was one of them, but John knows like 3 or 4 more, each of which I think is escapable in someway or another, except for the handoff; which I'm kinda still puzzled over.

i remember one match against josh where i swear he just tried to find ways to falcon punch me for 6 minutes
What Kyle didn't mention is that I was playing Kirby during this match.

And that I was fairly successful.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
No. I was working on more efficient ways of getting out of a few different cg's. Dthrow Dair was one of them, but John knows like 3 or 4 more, each of which I think is escapable in someway or another, except for the handoff; which I'm kinda still puzzled over.
Handoff is inescapable, aside from nana sometimes pummeling too long, which allows you to wiggle out. Silly girl. >:[

John and Jflo need to team at one tournament. Double IC is too good.

Call it JohnFlo. Or FloWittle. WittleFlo. WittleJ? This is hard.

Top Bottom