• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
that video was terrible. congratulations, you can directly insult someone as they **** you up time after time again.

JB ain't even good.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
he's the butthurt one. he's obviously so mad about getting **** on in a video game that he has to make insults about **** size and sexuality.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
Um ocean I'm pretty sure I've seen you do that all of the time
Shut your mouth.
Edit: Come to think of it you have actually done it to me.
Even hungrybox is laughing

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
HAHAHAHAHA

wow you guys are bigger haters than jb is.

JB wouldn't be laughin if he actually hated Hbox. Take the jokes for what they are lmao.

To Hbox that was probably tame compared to when he fights Shiz or M2K anyway, especially since there were laughs involved.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I apologize for not liking bull**** derogatory trash talk.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Zero for shame! Over a month! I live in the middle of nowhere and i still smash at least every now and then...

tw1n

Smash Champion
I apologize for not liking bull**** derogatory trash talk.
Lol I just read this whole page finally. And I hate to say it but this is kinda what I do when I play friendlies and get F'd up :D

Except my insults are way better. Not trash talking someones sexuality or **** size haha. So I guess I kinda agree with you there.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
yeah tw1n, it's funny doing what you do sometimes... my bro ace has been known to make some ganon related jokes when things aren't going his way.

as for the video--i don't know what's more pitiful.. his sense of humor, the fact that he keeps laughing at his own stupid crap, or his little yes-man laughing and repeating everything he says. The fact that they felt compelled to put it on youtube could take the cake as well. i appreciate a lot of funny things so don't get me wrong because I love to laugh. I regularly don't take anything serious in regard to smash either. It's just that some attention-deprived pathetic virgin talking repetitive unoriginal **** over a video game, all the while him and his boyfriend giggle like little schoolgirls over it, has never quite done the trick for me.

just my .02

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
On another note,

Who was trying to sell their Wii? I remember talking to somebody and they said they were trying to get rid of theirs for like $40/$50 and I kinda want to buy it, especially if it's already hacked. Halp?

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Sigh

and you wonder why I'm always "busy"
Loool I've called you like once in the last several months so I wouldn't know anything about that, and I was inviting you because several other people were coming over and thought you might wanna come.

Also, let's not get this twisted: I'm nothing but super nice to you whenever I see you and I always speak highly of you to other people. You hate on me on the boards frequently (mainly quoting my posts and making sarcastic comments) and have apologized to me at tournaments numerous times for being a ****. I don't really know what your deal is.

Top Bottom