• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
pal version of that game sucks.

they nerfed shaq so now it takes like 5000 years to kill shaq with shaq.

yes, the only character u can use is shaq and it's only multiplayer.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I think he would be taken more seriously if there was less cursin', but that's what makes his videos as popular as they are.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
guys, we should really go.

i really want some of us to go up there and show them what we're capable of. i was planning on taking a car, but something significantly more pressing may have to be taken care of this weekend; i'm not sure yet.

but at LEAST 1 car should go. from gboro, its really just a 2 hour drive. i really wish i could definitely confirm my car, but as of right this second...things are complicated. but we really should show up and get at those guys.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
guys money isn't really an issue. they're helping pay for us. THESE BRO'S ARE HELPING PAY FOR OUR GAS!

i'm trying to promote because of my sudden unsureness of attendance. i really wanted at least a car going up there, cause i really had a good time getting different experience from these guys, and i'd just like some sort of good exchange for our larger tournaments. this is how it starts.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
guys, we should really go.

i really want some of us to go up there and show them what we're capable of. i was planning on taking a car, but something significantly more pressing may have to be taken care of this weekend; i'm not sure yet.

but at LEAST 1 car should go. from gboro, its really just a 2 hour drive. i really wish i could definitely confirm my car, but as of right this second...things are complicated. but we really should show up and get at those guys.
im down, lemme check with some groups i got projects on, but tenitavely

CHESS

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
good stuff matt. i think ryan was planning on going, but i'm not sure on his status. i'm hoping people from the triangle will get here to you so that you can all ride up together or something. but a car should go to support (and ****) that tourney.

NC *****.

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
gonna try to make it. If I do not have work I am definitely going up with Michael (Yay)
it will give us somefin fun to do this weekend :)
I really hope I do not have work. Fingers crossed!
I find out on Thursday

Top Bottom