• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
that means unless both moo and PP get a ride out there, they wouldn't be able to go.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
**** *****es, YAY IS COMING TO THIS

tell her *** to come too, she missed out on the tournament, so this her chance to meet the great Don.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well, i'm gonna go to the place, and set stuff up. anyone who wants to come to this just...come. it's gonna be SO GOOD. i've been to duke tournaments with less hype than this fest. so you should ALL COME and get hours of friendlies in.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
dang.

PP
Yay
Moo
$Mike
Behr
Diatenshi
Snap
Dshep
Smith? (where u at?)
and ME, the Darkness.

yeah...i've been to dukes less hype than this. MORE PPL COME, I HAS SPACE.

edit: AND however much of asheboro comes too. SOO GOOD.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
**** I want to come. but I can't make it out there. :|

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh theres more? sweeeeet. snap, you bringin any setups? a tv or two would be reaaaal nice :)

cuz right now i have two, and i'm banking on mike bringing one, but he won't come till a little later.

Dublio

Smash Ace
Yay, NC has people to play Brawl with. I wish to start attending tournaments for brawl despite the fact I haven't played in so long but I'm sure people will be glad to whip me so I can get better. Blar, I hope to see some of you guys once again, and I shall! Eventually. :o

Gardevior

Smash Lord
Yay, NC has people to play Brawl with. I wish to start attending tournaments for brawl despite the fact I haven't played in so long but I'm sure people will be glad to whip me so I can get better. Blar, I hope to see some of you guys once again, and I shall! Eventually. :o
What? Are you talking about Chris's fest?

And Snap, you bringing that TV for NCSU?

Dublio

Smash Ace
Nah, the first tournament I'll be going to is the one on the 16th. In Burlington I believe. I didn't know about this smashfest until it was too late. Oh well. xD

$mike

Smash Ace
we should start doing those greensboro smashfests periodically, **** was ****

and yay needs to show up not 5 hours late :|

vZakat

Half Genie
So, what tourneys are happening this month? Just curious to all the stuff I probably won't be able to come to.

Top Bottom