• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
word snap? cuz that'd be pretty boss. idc how big this gets, as long as we have enough setups, we can host a lot of people.

i have a full set up and another TV, and i think Dshep could bring his cube, so we could have 2 full set ups from the start.

so the more people that come, hopefully the more people bring setups. asheboro, where u at?

BEHR

Smash Hero
ill bring a set if mike brings his tvs.

my tv is whack.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I would come if I wasn't going down to the boat.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
they are rar'd, I just have to upload the file.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It's about 10.5 hours of driving from Durham, so if anyone can handle doing that or GAMME two weeks before or both trips that'd be ****.

It's kind of up to you guys(and my parents/schedule) what goes down here.

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
I could probably bring a setup and make it to Greensboro for a Smashfest. Gas (aka money) would be the only issue, hopefully that won't be a problem. Keep me/us updated I guess.

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
sweeeet. if you could bring other asheboro people too, then that'd be pretty awesome.
I'll try. JMH will probably depend on if stuff is going to be going on after 9:30-10ish. Zotr is a possibility if either of us make it. Everyone else is usually too busy/eh to do stuff.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Looks like UNCG.

Dont know what time tho.

and I want to find out what time pretty soon.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh. i'm done at 2.

i'll have my full setup downstairs as soon as the earliest person wants me to be there. if you're getting directions, i'd advise getting them to McIver Rd, or Carr st. Tate St would also work. these are all parkable locations on campus. my number is 910-524-0397 if you have any problems getting here. I'm not great with directions (i only drive to tournaments...), but if you can get to one of those 3 streets, i can get you to where you need to go.

I can be here as late as people are willing to play as well. if we want it to go like 6-12, that'd work. that being said, i don't think i can provide any housing (...i live in a dorm...).

So i want people to come, so they can get fvcked up by my ganon. the more people who come, the more fun this'll be. So come on over to greensboro (that means you, pp/seven/rawfuls) and lets have ourselves a SMASHFEST

The Darkness

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
HYYYYPEEEE YAY IS COMING TO THIS SHIZ

pp get your caucasian *** here. YOU NEED TO GET AMAZING AT FALCO DITTOS, WOMAN

if you want pp, i'll even take the two hours of total time it would take me to take you both ways, if you give me some gas money. just so you can go **** at bigger tourneys more.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
HYYYYPEEEE YAY IS COMING TO THIS SHIZ

pp get your caucasian *** here. YOU NEED TO GET AMAZING AT FALCO DITTOS, WOMAN

if you want pp, i'll even take the two hours of total time it would take me to take you both ways, if you give me some gas money. just so you can go **** at bigger tourneys more.
i read that as,

HYYYYYYYYPPEEEEEE SHIZ IS COMING TO THIS, YAYY

Top Bottom