• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: **** Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua

Dorsey, you're taking this way out of proportion.
I was just trying to promote a discussion about the Peach/ICs match-up. You said that Peach/ICs isn't as bad as most think. I explained how my example shows that you may not be right. There was no hate in my posts. I was personally just trying to get you to understand where I was coming from because I felt like you were missing my point, especially when you told me your example about your friendlies with him. (As you obviously know, I'm really bad a wording things sometimes so I understand if that was the case.) I never said you sucked, I never said I was good, I never insinuated that you were trying with all of your might against Danny Mexico while he was laughing and sand-bagging. I beat him in a few friendlies, but I didn't use them as examples because they're just friendlies. I was actually getting excited and hoping we could start talking about the match-up itself, instead of this "I did this" bulllsh*t. Why all the hate, bro?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Dorsey, he just wanted to discuss the matchup with you haha. He wasn't saying anything about how good you were/are or anything like that.

<3 you bro

Edit: lol jumanji

null55

Smash Master
yeah, Dorsey, chill the **** out dude. and NO ONE knows how good you are. go to a tournament so we can play.

and @ DH... Chu was once accepted as the 2nd best player in the nation. he was god**** sandbagging like **** LOL. so it really doesn't say ****... match-ups are based on two very high level-spaced characters. that whole "well even if he was sandbagging, this is the match-up if you don't space well/do the right things" is stupid for that reason.

null55

Smash Master
yeah and come sober. i don't like johns.

get ****ed up later.

safety meetings ftw.

@TinyPP: i wanna play you, too. ;D

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
I know lucas, I just saw where the **** was going if I hadn't made that post.. like it always does... I added that last sentence at the end in hope that you would realize the last 3/4 of the post wasn't addressed towards you. I'm just tired of politely wording stuff like 'i think this might be..............., imo' and getting attacked for it. I see people post wrong and dumb **** all the time and I don't call them out, and I always leave myself the avenue that 'i could be wrong, but...' and still get attacked.. opposed to most of every one else who have to be right all the time(and so much of the time what they're saying is stupid as **** and no one bothers to call them out, just with me seemingly) I hope you get what I'm saying.

ps. chill the **** out cam.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
eh, Dorsey, the last time a lot of that stuff you're talking about took place during "the argument". that was pretty extreme. usually people here are like "lol thats what you think...ok". take djs sheik arguments for example. he thinks falcon owns sheik, we just laugh at him and tell him to learn 2 edgeguard. every statement/discussion isn't as hardcore and "lets own this person for their opinion" as that argument was.

tl;dr we cool bro. and i want ganon dittos whenever we meet.

plur, u garbage. how many MMs do we have? i'm trying to keep up, but i have like 20 lol

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
eh, Dorsey, the last time a lot of that stuff you're talking about took place during "the argument". that was pretty extreme. usually people here are like "lol thats what you think...ok". take djs sheik arguments for example. he thinks falcon owns sheik, we just laugh at him and tell him to learn 2 edgeguard. every statement/discussion isn't as hardcore and "lets own this person for their opinion" as that argument was.

tl;dr we cool bro. and i want ganon dittos whenever we meet.

plur, u garbage. how many MMs do we have? i'm trying to keep up, but i have like 20 lol
21, i might want to mm you

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well twitch once you see my ganon, will you want free money, yes. but i won't let you just 4 stock me with a fast *** fox to get it. nah bro, if people significantly better than me want my money, they will have to ganon ditto me for it. muahahahaha

eh, maybe. i'm talking a lot of smack, but i can't really tell how good i've gotten. only slasher and spoon really have an idea of where i'm at. for all i know i could lose all of these lol.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
and thats what separates a fox main, from a ganon main.

not to mention infinitely faster hands. (though i'm sure there are plenty of ganons that can play fox effectively. like chaddd)

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
and @ DH... Chu was once accepted as the 2nd best player in the nation. he was god**** sandbagging like **** LOL. so it really doesn't say ****... match-ups are based on two very high level-spaced characters. that whole "well even if he was sandbagging, this is the match-up if you don't space well/do the right things" is stupid for that reason.
I have no idea where you're going with this, Cam. It seems to have nothing to do with anything I said.

:laugh:

Nobody wants to play with me. :(
I will, dr.neo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom