• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: **** Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
By all means, trust your instinct. Believe me, there are few things on this Earth worse than being in a relationship w. someone who isn't mature enough for it

null55

Smash Master
Smith- you ****ed up sleeping so late.

BEHR- bears.

Mike- good stuff with that cookies and cream.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
big shout out to slasher king. that dude is crazy. but i went even with that falco MUAHAHAHAHAHA be afraid.

nah i didn't go even. 1/5 though.

i'm stage teching and wding oos. playing smash for 14 HOURS STRAIGHT will have a positive effect, however temporary it may be.

me and slasher will probably play almost every day for the next 10 days or so. straight hyperbolic time chamber in this bich.

sorry for people who have MM's against me *cough*dr peepee*cough*. you won't stand a chance in another month.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh gofg, if you drop our MM down to 1$ i'll go for it. i'm trying to stack it up little by little, and i don't wanna lose winnings from 5 of my other matches in one matchup i don't know lol.

in other words, i'm scurred.

@pp: do it.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
If we're going to play any DBZ game it should be DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3
i used to be one of the best of all time at that game. seriously. lol

i havent touched it in so long. but ive broken 3 ps2 controllers and 2 gamecube controllers in the parts where you and the opponent rush each other and you have to move the analog stick around really fast. lol thats one of the reasons i stopped playing it. lol.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
So, are you basing ICs>Sheik off of you vs Chu or something else?

What I've read so far isn't substantial at all LOL.

Edit: Me vs Jman is up on Waffles' channel, as well as me vs Lucky and Darc. They're worth watching imo.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi series is ******** as all get out.

EDIT: Can I get a ride to PO4? I'm not entering, but I'd like to go.

DJRome

Smash Hero
im saying that it is because of what i know about gay *** chain grabbing into smash. it's prolly even at the highest level, but the ics chain grab isn't that hard and so i'd say ics>sheik

null55

Smash Master
hey DJ, let's MM.

John, greensboro should be smashing friday or something...

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
Good deal. I got a friend (also from my class at GDS) who's possibly interested in raising his game/going to the tournament. I'd like to invite him if possible.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
Baller.

I'd invite everyone to my house, just it makes more sense for the smallest number of people to make the trip, numsain?

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I just watched ROM2 WFs, good **** PP, handshake combo!!
Just pick ganon and wizard's foot spike chu off-stage repeatedly. It works.
Or pick Peach and FoD and hope he doesn't wobble you on the last stock because there was a high chance you were going to take him to a third match, even thought wobbling was BANNED AT THE BILLFEST AND CHU WOBBLED ME ANYWAY BECAUSE I WAS AHEAD BY 84% ON THE LAST STOCK AND WAS MOST LIKELY GOING TO BRING HIM TO A 3RD MATCH!!! FUCK DANNY MEXICO!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom