• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: **** Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJRome

Smash Hero
so potentially, we're gonna have some pro pro housing partners :)

we got armada, aniolas, tec0, and dr pp. :) im so in that room lol

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Lucas is right.

Our room at the hotel is gonna be where the drinks are at ya understand. Also chocolate thunnda and TC ZIO Choconilla and myself. All that equals sex basically. Also we are gonna roam the hotel all night lol

Edit, we bringing the camera to record epic lol moments in hotel. Get at us!!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
LozR. I will be buying an awesome Video Camera, though. It will be of high-quality and get some good ish. But more than one camera is great. Nothing can stop us from recording all of the best from Pound.

Also - Yo, happy! You played that Spirit tracks? How is it?

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Zio, i know you are buying one ya ****** you told me over COD!! Nonetheless we are gonna have alot of fun and im gonna win alot and such

null55

Smash Master
Smith. play with us tomorrow.

my place :bee:

but i cant let you dance with our wolves unfortunately cause then Kevin will get pissy at me.

oh yeah... he's busy now :cool:

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
You are all at Fairfield aren't you. >.>

I'm in Courtyard.

Are they close to one another?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
How many rooms did you get DJ? lol

Smith, go but don't do it.

Cam, no. Bad jokes.

Might as well write things about my trip here:

PA was alright. Everyone asked me about my first semester in college. It got a little old after a while lol. Twitch and I played lots of Melee, and we tried to work out Twitch's comboing problems....to little avail. I also told some girl who will be 16 soon that I can't go out with her just a little bit ago. It was interesting.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
Might as well write things about my trip here:

PA was alright. Everyone asked me about my first semester in college. It got a little old after a while lol. Twitch and I played lots of Melee, and we tried to work out Twitch's comboing problems....to little avail. I also told some girl who will be 16 soon that I can't go out with her just a little bit ago. It was interesting.
hey, i got a little bit of progress...

ha! i never heard this story, i'd love to hear it sometime. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom