• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: **** Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJRome

Smash Hero
i was gonna say around town. . . and something from my secret collection. i guess i'll just have to **** you next tourney, get at me

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Nah dawg, she asked me over text messages.

I mean, I would just have to go "yeah, let's go out" and I would, but it's not really right lol.

BEHR

Smash Hero
dude just hit that.

no one is gonna care.

How she look?

Details Kevin,Details

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I mean.....I can't say I know a WHOLE lot, I've talked to her like once a couple years ago and I just texted her for a few hours while she had the worst-sounding stomach virus ever. Not a lot to go off of.

Poor girl thinks I'm a good person to boot.

Edit: Lolsmith

BEHR

Smash Hero
Kevin- Like how she look ***** ****. lol

Tall,short?

Smith- You know some pretty cute girls also.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
wait wait wait I missed this ****

is peepee getting some?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@Crio: That's the only reason I'd date a girl too, but I just have more fun talking to BEHR about it. XD
Also, she's a little too young(sorta immature....or maybe just too young, it's hard to say since I was so different then too) for me.

@BEHR: short-ish I think. White, but not pale. Brown hair? Ima go look up a pic. Hang on.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
I thought that too when I saw the picture, she's surprisingly normal weight. She's my ex, it sucks. ;-;

What other girls have you been consider cute on my FB anyways? XD

BEHR

Smash Hero
Kevin- Aiiiight.

Smith- Some chick in a blue hoodie her name starts with a J shes mad cute.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Wait. So have you actually met up with this girl recently? People tend to radically change around the college age, if not several times. Assuming she's similar in age to you
Get coffee with this *****

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Welll....

we haven't 'talked' per se since a very brief exchange a year or so ago. We texted for a few hours tonight and like the first thing she said was that she still liked me(she just told me on FB chat a few minutes before she got offline that she used to but didn't anymore....).

College age? That's a ways off though.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Welll....

we haven't 'talked' per se since a very brief exchange a year or so ago. We texted for a few hours tonight and like the first thing she said was that she still liked me(she just told me on FB chat a few minutes before she got offline that she used to but didn't anymore....).

College age? That's a ways off though.
Consider me old fashioned, but i'd rather draw my opinion of someone based on them in person, not facebook chat.

Plus, she might have gotten fat or something.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I don't blame you Crio, but I'm just saying it seemed kinda obvious. Maybe I'm being harsh....I dunno.

It was a new account so I doubt that lol, but she wasn't particularly skinny to begin with(I wouldn't call her fat though).

BEHR

Smash Hero
Curves on a woman who knows how to work that is mad sexy. 8D

Big Girl need loving to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom