• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: IMPORTANT UPDATES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GofG

Smash Champion
someone come to West Jefferson with me this weekend and play smash

i have to go along on the trip to the mountains with my parents because I threw a party with 30+ people in their house while they were out of town. lol weirdly scaled punishment

Jon?

Smash Champion
You plan on going to Banishment or the NCSU tourny, Gofg? I kinda need my controller.

vZakat

Half Genie
Does anyone in raleigh smash on a regular basis? I don't have money for tourneys. I'm really good even though I main roy, I play other characters too. I can train you. I miss smash so much, someone play with me. :(

Foxy

Smash Master
Does anyone in raleigh smash on a regular basis? I don't have money for tourneys. I'm really good even though I main roy, I play other characters too. I can train you. I miss smash so much, someone play with me. :(
NCSU is in Raleigh and lots of us play Melee regularly (especially me).

GofG and Moophobia are also in Raleigh.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I don't enjoy this game + transportation is ****** me (money-wise) maybe sometime later (Pound 4?) but I quit as of now. BORING *** GAME

Lol at people thinking its because of 9th place, I'm over it. This game is just not fun at all, I've had more fun playing some random 360 games than Brawl. And Melee!
This is what he said.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Quoted for moophobia. You better respond to this boy. vZakat is mad legit. You wanna learn, come see dis guy.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
anybody in wilmington this weekend? i'm going home for fall break but am still looking to pick stuff up wherever i'm at. PM me if you wanna play in the port city

Jon?

Smash Champion
Ally quitting cause he wants to get ready for Modern Warfare 2!! I'm too good at that game! Get at me.

Edit: not as good as Omni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom