• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brawl+ PR

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
This got pretty spamtastic lol

I think the rankings are a good idea. If I still lived in CH I'd be practicing some B+ with you Bill. Too bad I don't even have a wii :<

Vilt

Smash Lord
Pound 3 symbol? wtf is that? I hope you mean HERB 3. And you should PM Nisp about it. She is doing all that junk.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i was awake at 8:30

and doing yard work until 4:30

my back hurts

edit: i got you duo. my lucas will demolish you

i'm going all lucas in tourney idc if i get last :(

stingers

Smash Obsessed
bill do you think people will actually enter b+ this time? i'm kind of excited to see how well i do without ROB @.@

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
I would be playing a little brawl, and b+ for sure if we had a wii. Obtaining this is among one of my priorities after I buy a new car in about 2 weeks..I was thinking about buying a wii with games or a new shotgun. I'll play some b+ with you, and whoever else this weekend bill.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
you mean the typical grab - blizzard bs? smash di stops that. all i do with ic out of grabs is fthrow fair and tech chase to annother grab. thankfully i can guess techs decently. my desynching is sick nasty in brawl plus though. i just need to play more to get it consistent. brawl plus ics areso much better than both games. melee combos plus brawl desnchs plus adjusted trajectory on nair and dash attack equals omg so fun.

*CT*

Smash Lord
you mean the typical grab - blizzard bs? smash di stops that. all i do with ic out of grabs is fthrow fair and tech chase to annother grab. thankfully i can guess techs decently. my desynching is sick nasty in brawl plus though. i just need to play more to get it consistent. brawl plus ics areso much better than both games. melee combos plus brawl desnchs plus adjusted trajectory on nair and dash attack equals omg so fun.
Yous must teachs mes the ics ones days, and I heard you made some really good cheesecakes.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i'm thinking of some really gay fastfaller combos lucas probably has. i bet i could 0-d fox if you were dumb and let me utilt you at 0

but i suck

and i dont play + as much as i'd like

all well

Duo55

Smash Ace
i'm thinking of some really gay fastfaller combos lucas probably has. i bet i could 0-d fox if you were dumb and let me utilt you at 0

but i suck

and i dont play + as much as i'd like

all well
I don't ever play brawl + at all... Fox is just extremely gay, and I have an excellent grasp of the character so I win.

Top Bottom