• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brawl+ PR

Rayku

Smash Lord
I can't lol but then again I don't care about the game so I'm not going to put effort into learning how XD
He's nothing like it because his moves don't have the proper sound effects to make them sound like Manly Attacks, so you never get the satisfaction of a true hit. Because of this, combos aren't nearly as satisfying.

lord karn

Smash Master
I think his recovery brokenly good. Wizard kick gives him his double back in this game ( doesn't do that for Falcon ) his Up+B has the gayest, most disjointed hitbox I have EVER seen on the end of this hand. It will hit you through the ledge a long *** distance away. He is safe on shields like Melee Fox. His jab will cover any lag that a almost lagless aerial may leave open.
Actually, his recovery is really easy to edgeguard. You just have to time invincibility and then he either dies from being to far out, or you just ledgehop and hit him back off. If he's far enough out, you edgeguard him just like you did in melee; jump out and hit him when he comes out of the down b. Ganon is only safe off the edge when he's close enough to it that he can double jump u-air to keep people off of edge and then still grab the edge before they can get back to it. It's really similar to melee, because he can cover ridiculous distances, but if you time stuff right he's really easy to kill. I almost never make it back onto the stage against David's peach when I get knocked off.

I just don't see how MK and Fox/Jigg/GaW wouldn't just be better than MK and Ganon. He's not bad in teams by any means, I just don't see how he's broken at all.

Edit: CF is similar to melee because all you do at high levels is dd camp and either grab or nair whenever you find an opening. It's still really good, though.

DUB

Smash Lord
Yeah, what is making that sounds when he DD's? It's a sound that shouldn't be associated with running.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Just wanted to point out that I beat Foxy in Falcon dittos in tourney at State's last tourney and did the most devastating B+ combo ever. I should probably be #1 on these.

pffffft

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Darksyde is pretty much the best B+ Falcon.

Foxy sucks and Bill just camps. (<3 Bill)

Top Bottom