• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brawl Power Rankings (update: 10/28)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It all depends on how goal-oriented you are. It spurs competition within the state, thus boosting overall performance. PRs shouldn't only be about showing other states who is good, but also to help the state as a whole step its game up.

I understand and respect the opinions of Malk and Lucas and everyone else against them though.

I can see both sides equally, so I don't really feel about PRs one way or another, except that it makes me feel like the state is being productive competitvely. That's really what does it for me I guess.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i care about PRs

i mean do they honestly actually matter? no

are they cool to be on? yeah

it's pretty sweet being recognized as one of the top 10 at something in your region, even if it's a video game. :K

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
My goal is to get all the Brawl kids to enter and play Melee at tourneys and stuff. They can still play Brawl, but I want the Melee scene to be bigger.
Honestly, everyone in NC should just start playing all three games, and then we can try to spread the bro love around the nation and end all of the Melle Barlw hate.

BEHR

Smash Hero
SEPARATE THE SOUTH FROM THE NORTH

and when is there going to be a new one.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
Just a small town girl, livin in a lonely world
She took the midnight train goin anywhere
Just a city boy, born and raised in south detroit
He took the midnight train goin anywhere

A singer in a smokey room
A smell of wine and cheap perfume
For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on and on and on

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
We're so weird, havin big tournies and not havin TOs that give a dern about PRs.

I know that correlation doesn't make sense here, but it does in areas that ****.

Edit: Why is this being bumped when nothing will happen? Eff...

Frames

DI
I think PR's can be a great thing to have, in any form of competition it's always nice to see how you measure up against the players and to see how the players at the top measure up against each other.

Having PR's can help other regions figure out how they measure up against each other when they can't always play or go OOS to tournaments. For example let's say I play Dr. Peepee (I use this because we NEVER got to play you *******), and I beat him, and find out he was number x on NC PR's. Now I can get a feel for how I would do against players in other regions and while this may not be accurate necessarily it works for a little bit because it helps other players size each other up.

It's also nice to give players the recognition they deserve for the work they accomplish, it feels nice to see your name on a list as one of the best, some people may treat it as elitist but the nature of rankings is inherently exclusive. In the end I think you guys should make a PR because I want to know who the best are in NC and how they measure up to each other (all i know is Dr Peepee and l0zr are TOO GOOD but what about the rest of you guys??)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
frames promise not to mod PP's power rankings and i think we could have some imo

cuz nobody else in NC cares about competition 'sides me and i suck

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Gboro wants Melee rankings too, I'd say, but they all don't go to tournies.

Frames, if, no no when you come to HERB I will play matches with and score epic brod brownie points aight? =p

I also believe that PRs are motivating for people, but those who have the minds/status to make them simply don't share my opinion.

Catfish is #1 regardless. No effin johns.

Edit: Awwwwww Frames <3

stingers

Smash Obsessed
there you go PP official moderator approval

Panel:
PP
Me
Frames (he's not from NC but he's cool so he gets to be on anyway)

anyone else interested

...no?

dammit

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ok Stingers, that doesn't change the fact that there are more non-PP mods than pro-PP brods.

Lol us fighting rules. Go NC and Frames.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i'm pretty sure that NC wouldn't care at all if you made a topic because NC just doesn't care. sides you're obv the best choice for the job because you've played everyone in the state at every tournament ever hosted cuz you're all over the **** place

just get ali's and karn's opinion or somethin and your good to go. and if the topic is modded then oh well

Frames

DI
if its prs and its serious it wont get modded and if it does i'll reverse it guaranteed

seriously you guys shouldn't be afraid to post stuff especially when it involves serious regional discussion part of the reason i enjoy being a mod is so that i can make sure people can enjoy their right to post

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Wow....this shiz could happen....

I'll make a thread after I upload the TO4 videos, that way I have time to get other stuff in line and start askin around for opinons. I don't wanna mess this up.

Oh yeah, and I'm gonna try to do Melee and Brawl. First question to Frames, two separate threads, or one?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Just do one...I don't think brawl/melee should ever be separated =)

plus that way both sides will be participating in both discussions in one place. seems like a perfect idea to me

Frames

DI
idk watever u feel is necessary every other state has two though just so u know

idk much about nc but based on to4 exclusively i say top three are pp l0zr and ali the end

Top Bottom