• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brawl Power Rankings (update: 10/28)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ahahahahaha ****in lmao

bill flipping at karn was one of the funniest things i've ever seen

karn doesn't come on much either anymore. he NEVER posts on the ROB boards, and posts here...infrequently.

let ali take over

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well, Karn and Bill are the only ones whoo frequently host tournies around here, so I guess we should abandon the PRs altogether then. Oh wellz.

Captain Grenade

Smash Apprentice
Well, Karn and Bill are the only ones whoo frequently host tournies around here, so I guess we should abandon the PRs altogether then. Oh wellz.
man... i really thought i had a chance this year.
i thought i was gonna make the team...
now i just wanna play brawl to look at cute crawling animations.

like luigi's... and pikachu's reverse crawl... and dedede's crouch...
IT'S SO FRIGGIN' ADORABLE!!!!

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
For those of you who are unaware, the last two weeks have been exams here at UNC, so if Bill and Alex have been scarce, that may be a reason.

That, or WoW. Personally, I hope it's exams.

lord karn

Smash Master
For those of you who are unaware, the last two weeks have been exams here at UNC, so if Bill and Alex have been scarce, that may be a reason.

That, or WoW. Personally, I hope it's exams.
I play smash more than wow.

turtles are pretty cool. they have armor to protect them against explosions and torpedos and that attack that porpoises do

Captain Grenade

Smash Apprentice
I play smash more than wow.

turtles are pretty cool. they have armor to protect them against explosions and torpedos and that attack that porpoises do
whoa... when you put it like that, i see why you wrote a book about 'em :007::007::007::007:

did you guys ever notice that squirtle is james bond?

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Melee is better, but in the end everyone has thier own opinion about how the rankings should look. All we really need to know are the top players in NC. In Melee, it's LoZR, Ali and you, and in Brawl it's Alex, LoZR, Ali and you, and everyone knows this. If someone else starts placing, we'll all recognize them as a Top Player in NC, but we don't need to go further than that.

Top Bottom