• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

Gaara♥

Smash Master
yeah I hope this truly isn't THE END. Maybe he will make it so that the revived people can not be destroyed

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
goddamn, when you start involving charts with arrows and flow of time, just tell me it's ****in magic.

Thino

Smash Master
Man I thought Naruto's FnJ was the best since he's the protagonist of the manga but this Zombie might turn Sasuke AND Kabutomaru good

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Nah Sasuke is still gonna be pissed because when Itachi goes he will still have loads of unanswered questions.

Then only killing people will satisfy him.......hopefully.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Naruto is becoming ridiculous. They're showing too many storylines at once.

What the **** happened to all the other people that got revived?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i think it's just that we are aware that many things are going on. they're actually only focusing on 2 things right now.. the uchihas/kabuto, and the kage vs madara

theeboredone

Smash Legend
The real trolling is gonna happen when the kages find a way to win, but Itachi at the last second stops Edo Tensei, making their efforts wasted.

Itachi: Problem? :troll:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Sharingan proves once again how it is too stronk in this chapter. .__.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Just wait when Sasuke fights Madara.

Sasuke: What if I told you...there's a level beyond the Perfect Susano? ASCENDED LEVEL 3! -hair turns blonde-

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Madara: That's nothing, I have merged with the Hougyoukou! I am a perfect balance between shinobi and hollow and shinigami and saiyan! Nothing will best me!

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
[COLLAPSE="Spoiler Warning"]I'm currently on episode 54 "Nightmare" the one right after they find Sasuke and Sai titles his first drawing.

Dumb friend at school spoiled major plots in the story like how Naurto hits 8-tails, meets his father, and about Sage Mode and the Chakra Shruiken thingi. Gonna keep watching the show anyway though its just too good now that I've finally gotten past those dumb fillers.

Anyways, does anyone else notice a similarity in appearance between Sai and Orochimaru. Seriously, give him feline eyes, and hes basicly a younger orochimaru with shorter hair.

On a completely unrelated topic: Omg i freaking LOVE naruto's facial expressions while he's in the 4Tails mode. Favorite is "WTF why you not dead yet?" [/COLLAPSE]

asianaussie

Smash Hero
doesn't sound like you've been spoiled that much

naruto goes super saiyan and learns the father-son (sorta) kamehameha

kabuto turns out to actually be a more coherent version of majin buu

sai is about as relevant as yamcha post-android saga

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Lol, I got curious started to read that but forced myself to quit after "Naruto goes..."
I think I'll take whatever surprises I have left TYVM...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i just saw some leaked info about naruto's hyper sage mode where he uses the power of the sun and throws the sun at the earth like a spirit bomb

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
What's even better is when Sasuke learns the reversal form of that and throws the moon back at the sun.

But before Sasuke does he gives Naruto a ridiculous death glare and explains how he picked up this ability while whining over the second death of his late long lost adopted brother...Tenten.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
uchiha tenten has yet to unleash her true force. i think she'll be a pivotal character to the conclusion of this series

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
hey gais....

remember when kage bunshin no jutsu was a forbidden technique?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha. not many people use it besides naruto. i think it's because of chakra capacity, right? the only other people i remember using it are itachi and kakashi.

man

madara is insane. the spreads in this last chapter which showed the whole battlefield just show how freaking powerful he is. i can't believe he can fill up the land with wood jutsu, make ton of wood-clones and all of them can use susano'o. so crazy.

Top Bottom