• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naming MK's infinite cape glitch

Quez256

Smash Journeyman
I can help here : why *******? why that name Iknow that the abbreviations are like that , but that's inmoral in a game where there are women too , and how bad is to heard a women talking like that ( I am not a women) just imagine u playing with a friend and there's some girls looking at u and ur friend and then u say u got ******! u are going to look so inmature.

I go for ghastling and is not bcuz I like it , is bcuz I don't like D.I.C.K and ghastly is the most near in votes.
I think I'm gonna spin that around and ask who the hell came up with "whorenado" >.>

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Wtf is it with you Brawl kids and naming stuff. You're just like my friend who decided to call Zelda/Sheik's down B the "Kuni Flip-Flop".

Quez256

Smash Journeyman
Meh, just found it comical that someone would call a potentially broken tech "D.I.C.K", or Dimensional Infinite Cape of the Knight.

lol at the "kuni flip-flop" ^_^

null55

Smash Master
D.I.C.K is by far the worse name. Can it please be relevant to what actually happens in the move (and I mean what Meta Knight does specifically, not what the player is by doing it)? My vote goes to ghosting...

I still like phantom walk/walking though.

unit182

Smash Apprentice
Let's wind the clocks back a year.
These noobs wouldn't dare cross any of you.
What happened, your balls drop off?
hmm
You see a guy like....

a guy like me....

Look, listen...

I know whyyy you choose to have your little
*cough*
group therapy sessions in broad daylight.

I know why your afraid to go out at night.
IDC-5
D.I.C.K-19
ghosting-18
vanishing-1

uh wut santi O_O

unit182

Smash Apprentice
It's all part of the plann.

This game deserves a better class of fighters.

And I'm gonna give it to em.
Okay you go do that, have fun. I'll help MK since you're taking on the bad guy role and they never really win in movies

Santi

Smash Lord
Okay you go do that, have fun. I'll help MK since you're taking on the bad guy role and they never really win in movies
*joker voice*

KIll YOU!?!?!?
hahaha

I dont want to kill you.

See to them your just a freak.

unit182

Smash Apprentice
IDC-5
D.I.C.K-20
ghosting-18
vanishing-1

santi, you are acting extremely weird, stay away from all batman movies forever

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
Ghosting, ghosting, ghosting! No D.I.C.K.! That's really mature, guys. -.-; Just another reason for everybody to hate Metas.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Whatever you choose to call it, D.I.C.K. is no longer an option. Anyone using the abbreviation will be hit with censor dodging/innapropriate language. If there is continued use of it, the phrase will be added to the censored word-bank, and be auto-warned.

To reiterate: Any futher use of D.I.C.K after this post WILL be warned, throughout the forums.

Quez256

Smash Journeyman
Ghosting, ghosting, ghosting! No D.I.C.K.! That's really mature, guys. -.-; Just another reason for everybody to hate Metas.
They already hated him when that tech was discovered, not when people started calling it......that acronym I can no longer say since that aforementioned post (with which I have no problem whatsoever)

I agree with ghosting now btw, but I already voted -.-

null55

Smash Master
Whatever you choose to call it, D.I.C.K. is no longer an option. Anyone using the abbreviation will be hit with censor dodging/innapropriate language. If there is continued use of it, the phrase will be added to the censored word-bank, and be auto-warned.

To reiterate: Any futher use of D.I.C.K after this post WILL be warned, throughout the forums.
God bless you dear sir. :bee:

[Put his vote for ghosting, unit]

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
I'm gonna stand up for the MetaKnights here and do a +1 for Ghosting. We got too many acronyms in the Brawl community as it is.

Although I wouldn't mind D.I.C.K. Gotta admit it's funny.

unit182

Smash Apprentice
IDC-5
ghosting-20
vanishing-1

all those who voted for the newly banned tech can revote

unit182

Smash Apprentice
IDC-5
ghosting-21
vanishing-1

It wouldn't be fair to let those 20 people have their votes go to waste, so I decided to be nice

metaXzero

Smash Champion

OMG! Lame! *unsuscribes*

Heroes_Never_Die

Smash Journeyman
I like Cloaking, makes sense, easy to understand. IDC could be confused with "I don't care," hard to pronounce. "Dimensional Cape of the Knight" is so ****ing gay, my god. Ghosting is ok, but Cloaking makes more sense. Vote for Ghosting though I guess.

Quez256

Smash Journeyman
Please keep in mind that cloaking, in a literal sense renders you invisible, not intangible which this tech does to MK. Ghosting, on the other hand, would be incorporeal, or intangible, so by definition, ghosting would make more sense.

fourthmealer

Smash Cadet
IDC.

D.I.C.K. is stupid because u can say "ima use my D.I.C.K. to edgegaurd you". thats stupid.... ghosting sounds wierd... like it's ok but wierd. IDC is fine, and u wont need to say IDC u can jus say dimensional cape.... people will now assume that the only reason a person ever uses it is for IDC or edgegaurd. besides... there's videos up on youtube that arleady call it IDC

Top Bottom