• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naming MK's infinite cape glitch

metaXzero

Smash Champion
In Rich Weeler's thread, he refers to it as Cloaking. What do you guys think? Personally, I like it better then ghosting, and makes just as much since as ghosting.

I'd choose it if D.I.C.K wasn't so awesome to already take my vote.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
DlCK so i have an excuse to say DlCK.
and cuz yur a **** if you would do this move

Justaway

Smash Apprentice
but D.I.C.K doesn't even make sense

how about, Metaknight Infinite Caping? MIC, simple and easy to pronounce

l3lue2ain

Smash Journeyman
Keep in mind that there are those that main MK and prefer the D.I.C.K name only because we hate the tech and appreciate it being banned.

And again, the ultimate anti-stalling phrase: Stop D.I.C.K'ing around.

+1 for D.I.C.K
When I saw this I had to post something LOL stop ******* around . I had to post on this.

But I always have to say this one what happens when some little kid tries to learn this tech and his mom goes hey hun what are you doing he goes "Practicing with my D.I.C.K" Mom goes WTF and some where out there I go priceless.

metaXzero

Smash Champion
but D.I.C.K doesn't even make sense

how about, Metaknight Infinite Caping? MIC, simple and easy to pronounce
Dimensional Infinite Cape of the Knight makes just as much since as the rest, so stop attacking it (LEAVE D.I.C.K ALONE). T_T~

Also how do you even pronounce MIC? Mike, Mick, Mice, Meese?

Quez256

Smash Journeyman
IDC-5
D.I.C.K-9
ghosting-7

Quez, If you are going to vote, vote once :chuckle: I was brainstorming, and came up with
Papa Palpatino's senate throwing glitch, as if we'll use that. Also Richard is often shortened down to rich or richie,and that is slang for ****
I voted once, however, I've posted multiple times.

Quez256

Smash Journeyman
When I saw this I had to post something LOL stop ******* around . I had to post on this.

But I always have to say this one what happens when some little kid tries to learn this tech and his mom goes hey hun what are you doing he goes "Practicing with my D.I.C.K" Mom goes WTF and some where out there I go priceless.
Mhmm, you see my point of giving a ridiculous tech a ridiculous name then?

Edit: Whoops, double post

IceDX

Smash Ace
NNID
TheIceDX001
D.I.C.K. Ftw!!!!!!
Plus 1

Come on when is this going to be over how bout you stop and count once it gets to the 8th page??????
othewise there will be no ending to this....

DFEAR

Smash Hero

reminds me of hundreds of wii jokes xD

edit:
IDC-sounds way to bland anyway :\
d.i.c.k.- sounds original only because it doesnt make sense and can be used for jokes such as above
ghosting- reminds me of starcraft way too much >_>

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I vote for Dimensional Spam. Just a take on the name of the move with Spam tossed in there pointing out the infinite use.

unit182

Smash Apprentice
DC-5
D.I.C.K-10
ghosting-8

Quez, you said +1 for D.I.C.K twice >_>

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Is there an option for "none of the above?" None of those names really fit the technique.

I think we should just let the guy who discovered it pick the name and leave it at that.

unit182

Smash Apprentice
I will present the info to the creator when this poll is finished

meta master

Smash Journeyman
Is there an option for "none of the above?" None of those names really fit the technique.

I think we should just let the guy who discovered it pick the name and leave it at that.
the guide victory is my destiny calls it cloaking. (you're hiding inside a cloak/cape until the time is right - thus you are cloaking your self)

meta master

Smash Journeyman
i vote for D.I.C.K. for the fact that mk already have stupid names like the omnigay and the whorenadoe. So i don't think it wouldn't hurt just to have one more. =)
the omnigay, most people were against but the guy named it after himself. the whorenadeo people called it that 'cause they hated it so much. meta knight doesnt need any more of this. learn to fight or go and play a metaknight counterpick and quit whining. and find decent names for things.

*EDIT* sry for the double post

Kayzee

Smash Journeyman
Hm, I like "cloaking". Hard to believe the "Dimensional Infinite Cape of the Knight" is winning. This must be some kind of joke that I'm not in on. That name is far too long, and the acronym in inappropriate.

metaXzero

Smash Champion
-__-

Please stop using D.I.C.K. is "inappropriate" and "profane" as an excuse not to use the name. People name their children "****" and really, it's not that bad of a word (if you can call it bad).

Though honestly I'd choose cloaking over everything BUT D.I.C.K.

lil cj

Smash Lord
Definitely "Ghosting"
Thats a cool name
and it makes Metaknight sound scary and deadly
The name D.I.C.K. is ridiculous(no pun intended)

Grunt

Smash Master
D.I.C.K.
4shore

It's so easy to call out too, you just say, "Hey! Stop D.I.C.K.ing around!"
You'll never forget it either.

Kayzee

Smash Journeyman
-__-

Please stop using D.I.C.K. is "inappropriate" and "profane" as an excuse not to use the name. People name their children "****" and really, it's not that bad of a word (if you can call it bad).

Though honestly I'd choose cloaking over everything BUT D.I.C.K.
Nobody names their kid "diick" anymore. This isn't the 70's.

I'm not talking about just the acronym either. The name is poorly arranged as well. It sound better as "Dimemsional Cape Infinite, not Dimensional Infinite Cape.

metaXzero

Smash Champion
^Just because YOU don't no anyone named D;ck doesn't mean the name is no longer in use. I've met my fair share of guys named D;ck.

And DCI and IDC doesn't sound right as a verb. Or pronounced.

meta master

Smash Journeyman
I'm not talking about just the acronym either. The name is poorly arranged as well. It sound better as "Dimemsional Cape Infinite, not Dimensional Infinite Cape.[/QUOTE]

I vote cloaking. D.I.C.K. is funny, but we know the REAL reason people like it is so they can rip on Metaknight, and that's NO GOOD.
agreed. cloaking sounds soo much better then *******. and besides, i think meta knight users should get the biggest vote (if the rest of the smashboards calls it ******* but the meta knight users call it cloaking WE should get to pick between those two because we're the ones using it)

just my opinion. and besides, ruining meta knights rep even more isnt something we need. and Dimensional Infinate Cape is blah compered to Infinate Dimensional Cape (but thats idc) but still...

Quez256

Smash Journeyman
I vote cloaking. D.I.C.K. is funny, but we know the REAL reason people like it is so they can rip on Metaknight, and that's NO GOOD.
Quite the contrary, I'm giving the tech a comical/stupid name because of the excessive flaming and influx of idiots on the MK boards since its discovery. Not to mention people insisting he's more broken/op than he is already, all over a tech that isn't even needed to improve one's metagame. Again, I hate the tech, NOT MK.

Top Bottom