• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mythic Vol. 1 Results

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
<---Taking MMs in BlazBlue over PSN

Good **** to GIMR for placing so high, and my condolences to Coney and his money. Something really needs to be done about all this theft in MD/VA. People are obviously starting to believe it's "okay" to steal from a bunch of smashers or somethin. It's just really ******** that Coney, one of the chillest dudes in MD/VA, got his shiz stolen TWICE.

Regardless of whether he was safeguarding it the whole night or left it out with a neon sign saying "steal me", that shouldn't happen. Whoever stole 300 dollars from Coney is a thief, and there should be a penalty other than giving the money back and "u cnt *** 2 mah torn-knees no moarz"...like stomping the mofo out or somethin.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I beat MattyP then BMX

Also, Me and Meep got one of the worst seeds in teams lol.

Everyone but four teams got a bye. we didn't. We had to play Korn and forte round 2(Which was round 1 for them)

We Lost and then Monstered our way through losers.
Intersting, a seeding complaint.. yet you won, did you not? ;)

scrubs i would of got 1st
Then you should of came. :laugh: haha jk jk

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Intersting, a seeding complaint.. yet you won, did you not? ;)

We got 2nd,

I'm not complaining about the seed. I'm just pointing out that we did well even with a bad seed :chuckle:

I'm not one to Gloat so I'll just stop here.

You Hosted a great tourney Bolt, no complaints here besides location, lol. But I really like the guy who runs the place so I'd probably still come again. I'm torn

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
,beat some scrub wolf player:
Why are you being a jerk? Just wondering, cause that guy was pretty good and from what I saw he almost beat you each round you played.

Get off the high horse please

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Bolt hang out with us again at k9's venue

whenever i go there next time :o (i could probably try to drinks again)
When is the next time you guys are doing it? I know it's invite only so.. just let me know :)

beat Poyo,lost to forte,beat some scrub wolf player,lost to Gimr i think thats how it went cant remembr much:laugh:
That Scrub wolf player happens to be my crew mate ****. :/ Just cause your getting better doesn't mean you can cut down other players. Play him again sometime, I'll bet it won't be the same results. :/

<3 Diddy players though.
Why are you being a jerk? Just wondering, cause that guy was pretty good and from what I saw he almost beat you each round you played.

Get off the high horse please
Good **** GIMR. :)

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
I beat MattyP then BMX

I lost to Boss

Beat Deez then TakeOver

Lost to Korn

Also, Me and Meep got one of the worst seeds in teams lol.

Everyone but four teams got a bye. we didn't. We had to play Korn and forte round 2(Which was round 1 for them)

We Lost and then Monstered our way through losers.

we 3-0'D Boss and P~S

They were complaining about the gayness of G&W's U-Smash lol

I think I killed P~S at 50% with a fully charged one on FD
O.o i didn't complain about it at all... we lost.. we shoulda played better
fully charged up-smash :S i got hit into it by korn.... i cried as i watched it take place in slow mo lmao

Coney

Smash Master
lykeios is far-off from a scrub, mang. cool guy, too.

taj, don't let that stuff get you down...i dunno about kenny, but i've never really had a problem with sonic, so i was a little perturbed when i saw you pick him...well, ever. i dunno what it is, but it feels like i can literally just throw out a bair and it'll beat out whatever he tries to do. i see you killing with him in singles though, so don't let me tell you how to play, brother @_@

GIMR, g&w IS gay...especially when you don't look where you're rolling and dodge right into a 75% charged usmash...and die at 90% before the hit...as DDD.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
GIMR, g&w IS gay...especially when you don't look where you're rolling and dodge right into a 75% charged usmash...and die at 90% before the hit...as DDD.
G&W is only gay in doubles lol.:chuckle:

you know what's gayer?

A Double MK team *Pokes at Korn and Forte* lol

Lykeios

Smash Apprentice
beat Poyo,lost to forte,beat some scrub wolf player,lost to Gimr i think thats how it went cant remembr much:laugh:
Deez i was rootin for you against Forte, just cause i thought it was great how close you were. I thought our matches were pretty close, and i'd love to throwdown a couple friendlies next chance if you want. I was a little off when we played, mostly because i get nervous at tourney play still and also because i had just watched you almost beat Forte and i was like wtf.

But yeah see me with the sticks man, i don't appreciate the lack of recognition here.

Deez.

Smash Lord
Deez i was rootin for you against Forte, just cause i thought it was great how close you were. I thought our matches were pretty close, and i'd love to throwdown a couple friendlies next chance if you want. I was a little off when we played, mostly because i get nervous at tourney play still and also because i had just watched you almost beat Forte and i was like wtf.

But yeah see me with the sticks man, i don't appreciate the lack of recognition here.
you took me to Norfair... only reason why i said that. :laugh: absolutely no other reason other then that. your Wolf is mad good, just kinda upset you took me there. and i think you picked it just because it was on rather the fact it was a good counter pick. but yea freidnlies def next time.

And on the Fourte case I should of close game 2 on Lylat. but got to comfortable. :( I'll beat him next time. :chuckle:

And for the others who love you so much, I respect you guys for defending him. no need for insults on my part.

Lykeios

Smash Apprentice
you took me to Norfair... only reason why i said that. :laugh: absolutely no other reason other then that. your Wolf is mad good, just kinda upset you took me there. and i think you picked it just because it was on rather the fact it was a good counter pick. but yea freidnlies def next time.

And on the Fourte case I should of close game 2 on Lylat. but got to comfortable. :( I'll beat him next time. :chuckle:

And for the others who love you so much, I respect you guys for defending him. no need for insults on my part.
I hope i don't sound noob for saying this but yeah i really just picked it because it was on, and i figured bananas weren't any good there. I guess i should pick it more often then?

Also heads up to Coney, i done it :laugh:

No but seriously man i hope that **** gets figured out soon cause that's real messed up and i know what it's like to lose large sums of money for no reason. I hope you guys find out who did it and tickle that mothertucker to death.

Also to Meep: Can we play please? I'm wolf, so i can't get chaingrabbed anyways.

No but forreal though i'd like some IC practice plz k thnx :)

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
lol I have soo much fun playing Meep. He makes the game fun even though I get *****. His joyful laugh and friendly chit chat make fighting the Ice Climbers enjoyable.

<3 Meep. Lol

PS - Get drunk.

Deez.

Smash Lord
I hope i don't sound noob for saying this but yeah i really just picked it because it was on, and i figured bananas weren't any good there. I guess i should pick it more often then?
I know you did.:laugh: and don't get used to playing on that stage. its only on at Bolts tournaments... or at least for that one.

KoreanStriker93

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, tourney's should begin to use the same CPs instead of having some on at one tourney and then have it off at another one the next week, can make it confusing.

hova

Smash Champion
Mk is beatable and isn't broken

Mk is bad for competitive smash

you can be subjective or reasonable, your pick

Top Bottom