• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mythic Vol. 1 Results

jjvirus

Smash Champion
top 3 snakes i think in US (not canada) is fatal,candy,and razor.

Afro >>>>>> Fatal

Snake fun to play? LOL how? Nade camp, grab, u-tilt. I mean he actually is possible to play decently with one hand lmfao. Anyway MK imo is still better than Snake but most people (including myself) have an easier time against MK than Snake cause everyone plays MK so we get the experience.

Also expect to see me at a tournament soon, MD/VA used to have **** load of R.O.B. mains now only JJ. I think I can add the the R.O.B.s :laugh:
Good. Now find me a ride and we can **** MD/VA together :)

An alliance is formed.

doubles Team Turkeios?
Wolf sucks. <3

Deez.

Smash Lord
Lykieos are you telling everyone our set went to game 3? because a few people told me that... and its not true I 2-0ed you.

really hope you aren't going around spreading rumors.

Lykeios

Smash Apprentice
Lykieos are you telling everyone our set went to game 3? because a few people told me that... and its not true I 2-0ed you.

really hope you aren't going around spreading rumors.
Nah i don't think i said that. Or if i did i didn't mean to. It was definitely 2-0, but i did say that both games were pretty close, cause they were.

I counter picked on Norfair and lost.

Top Bottom