• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mythic Vol. 1 Results

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255

Mythic Singles Results

1: MeEP ($186.00)
2: Forte ($93.00)
3: Boss ($31.00)
4: Korn
5: GIMR
5: Logic
7: Takeover
7: Lie
9: Mattix
9: Deez
9: BMX
9: Uchia Sasuke
13: Poyo
13: Lykeios
13: Coney
13: Tantalus
17: Oh.
17: Bolt
17: HIT
17: Aposl
17: K-9
17: Kojin
17: Lobos
17: Mr. E
25: OPB
25: Yoho
25: Pulse
25: G
25: M@ttyP
25: Night

Mythic Doubles Results

1: Korte (Korn + Forte) ($120.00)
2: Team IC's (Meep + GIMR) ($60.00)
3: Dota Green (Pyronic Star + Boss) ($20.00)
4: Lil B -$100 (Coney + Kenny)
5: BMX Sucks (Takedown + ESOJ)
5: Wall Street (Oath + Bolt)
7: Corney Isle (23% + Sassy)
7: The Moonwalkers (BMX + Taj)
9: Yoster + Lobos (Yoster + Lobos)
9: ATHF (Lil B + Tantalus)

Main Event Money Matches

BMX vs Lie - $20 -- Winner = BMX
Coney vs Lil B - $100 -- Winner = Lil B

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Deez: Good ****, fun matches, I really enjoyed them :D WTF happened against Forte D:

Sin: You're fukkin awesome, we should've got to play. Hopefully I'll have money next time.

Lie: You're cool as ****. I'm cool with you now. When I get money, re-match baby Also play people, I don't know or am not cool with then I'll root for you

Lil B: Good **** winning $100, best Ike on the east coast baby :D

Bolt: Good matches, you almost had me, my comeback on Frigate was ridiculous lol

Takeover: Good smart Snake. Sorry for No contesting. I should've tried to comeback like against Bolt, but I was getting stressed and thinking of a different mindset during last stock would've been hard. Still, I had no right to do that. GGs.

Poyo: You suck, quit Smash you scrub.

BMX: Good stuff against Lie :D

Oath: Nice hanging out

Taj: You're gay for fukkin with my on the livestream lol

Lol, I'm going MK against every Snake I play from now on, that **** is too hard for my Kirby, the way I play him anyway, I just get punished by camping so badly.

Overrall, a really fun tourney however I was expecting to get 7th so I'm very disappointed with how I placed D:

Coney

Smash Master
lil b is best ike, what can i say

also, i think i'm gonna stop entering singles for a while, my last few tournaments i've lost to ONLY MK...all of varying skill levels. sometimes it's close, sometimes it's not but i always lose but w/e w/e

anyway, this thread isn't about me! it's about the good ****, so good **** gentlemen <33

also, our team being named lil b and danny and chris' team being named coney really screwed with our heads!

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
lol ! ! mattix has replaced me as marth placing 9th!

good **** deez 9th place is a start am i rite lmao .....

good **** boss but we need to play melee its just too good right now

we had like 20+ at syphers

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Bolt's Shoutouts!

• MeEP - Let's get drunk! "I see you!" Your a really chill dude. haha
  • Boss - Anytime you need that front, holla! ;)
  • Korn - <3
  • GIMR - Your a really cool guy, glad to finally meet you. Keep in touch. :)
  • Pyronic Star - Your yellow pikmin gave me banana/pikmin johns.
  • Lie - Dude, good **** as always. Glad to see your continuously getting better.
  • Mattix - Dude I told you to grab that ledge! lol
  • Deez - Diddy's doin work!
  • BMX - That Money Match was EPIC. Good **** Ben.
  • Uchia Sasuke - Sin, lol at this name. "Uchi.. wha!?"
  • Poyo - Good games man, toooooooo close. I will definitely get you next time. ;)
  • Lykeios - Where were you mindgames!?
  • Coney - Dude you need some mad Meta training.. I still love you man!
  • Tantalus - Thanks for bringing the Live feed.
  • Oh. - You got this Champ.
  • Bolt - Step it up.. your really losing it.
  • HIT - Not bad for your first event, keep entering tourneys and getting that experience!
  • Aposl - Your a really chill guy. Definetly want to hang out with you again. Fun Friendlies.
  • K-9 - We didn't play but scaring you at the candy machine was PRETTY funny. lol
  • Kojin - Dude you gotta stop johning! :(
  • Mr. E - Glad to see you finally come out to one of my events.
  • OPB - I want to train your D3! :D
  • Yoho - You gotta step it up man!
  • Pulse - Dude, parent Johns suck.....
  • G - Your a pretty chill guy, come to more events. :)
  • M@ttyP - Don't quit competitive Smash.. you just need to learn to keep your cool.

@ Everyone
: What does everyone think of the new venue? The TV's weren't that bad now were they? ;)

ChuDat

Smash Master
fun tourney

planking is lame =D *makes ps feel bad*
No offence Meep ur the one of the coolest and funniest guys I know but ur a f***ing f@g for b****ing about planking when you are playing Ice Climbers. When playing against Ice Climbers, there should be no mercy involved. Emotions should be left out of the battlefield. Gotta do what you gotta do to win, right?

meepxzero

Smash Master
No offence Meep ur the one of the coolest and funniest guys I know but ur a f***ing f@g for b****ing about planking when you are playing Ice Climbers. When playing against Ice Climbers, there should be no mercy involved. Emotions should be left out of the battlefield. Gotta do what you gotta do to win, right?
im fine with casual planking, but if ur stepping into breaking rules territory then my eye brow raises a little. I dont wanna be the one calling out **** and people losing over not following rules. Yea i get pretty emotional when people break rules to win because thats fuked up.

I know you thinking im winning is bull**** chu, I dont get why u dont go along with it because i literally now just wanna play ic to get their **** banned, but watever all i care is about the money and winning am i rite?

This is why our region blows we all have scrub mentalities. If my **** was so gay how did boss legitably 2-0 me in winners semi?

boss8

Smash Hero
yea thats true they are beatable but its a stress....but overall you gotta look at in a way as o i may get infinated...so let me play it safe..but not to campy just to keep the match intense...

me and fortes set was amazing....

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Chu Meep and P~S already settled that whole thing in the car ride home, like we were talking about it and everyone was cool with it, Meep was hardly complaining at all

my set with meep was really good, next time i have to make less mistakes (1 mistake)

I think I left my wiimote+nunchuck at the venue. Has anyone found it? It probably would have been over where the TV with the live feed was. This is important because without it I can't turn my wii on!

Also, whoever downloaded roms onto my computer, I don't appreciate it. From now on I guess I'll have to be careful about the live feed.

Coney

Smash Master
sorry to coney for the gayness which occurred this weekend
yeah, and not just in the tournament...

what the **** ever man, i was gonna stop coming to tournaments to enter but now i think i'm just gonna stop coming altogether with these shady *** people around. complete horse ****.

Also, whoever downloaded roms onto my computer, I don't appreciate it. From now on I guess I'll have to be careful about the live feed.
just for reference, i really didn't download anything! promise! i did just what i said i was gonna do, which is just check up on genesis <33

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Good mm coney close match!!!!!!

Tant I thought you had meep lol very nice

Aqua Teen BABY

thats my shoutouts

everyone else GGs lol

Lobos

Smash Master
Why so serious!?!? lol GGs everyone, I suck but I don't feel bad HA! 95 is the worst! So much traffic on the way down.....

Anyways see most of yall at OTAKON next week! Melee anyone?

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
yea i seriously could go one tourney without ***** drama following it jesus...
:( If it's any consolation, I enjoyed fighting your IC's? It keeps me on my toes and makes me think more.. plus it's funny lol. Fun friendlies! If I ever see you in tourney, I know where I'm countering you ;) haha.

yeah, and not just in the tournament...

what the **** ever man, i was gonna stop coming to tournaments to enter but now i think i'm just gonna stop coming altogether with these shady *** people around. complete horse ****.
Uhhh.. wha happuned?! Coney PM me wha happuned.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
good stuff everyone & thanks oath & esoj for letting me borrow money for the tourney.. I owe you guys...

esoj you were a really good teammate too if only I played less reckless we could have been happy with the

way we played & placed higher.. good **** to everybody I played

LOL at the match I blew myself up & lost the match.. has the be the most reckless thing

I've ever done

BMX

Smash Lord
A lot of drama starting this morning. I'm just really irritated in the fact that we had a thief at K-9s.

GG's to all. I'm glad Game Havenis amazing. ^_^

BMX

Smash Lord
I like K-9's style, but **** like this always happens, and it will continue to happen unless we are not careful.

I wish I didn't fall asleep. -_-

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Noobs thinkin IC is broken. L2P. Learn the matchup or play IC yourself and find out more about the character.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
im fine with casual planking, but if ur stepping into breaking rules territory then my eye brow raises a little. I dont wanna be the one calling out **** and people losing over not following rules. Yea i get pretty emotional when people break rules to win because thats fuked up.

I know you thinking im winning is bull**** chu, I dont get why u dont go along with it because i literally now just wanna play ic to get their **** banned, but watever all i care is about the money and winning am i rite?

This is why our region blows we all have scrub mentalities. If my **** was so gay how did boss legitably 2-0 me in winners semi?
it was the first time anyone had the 5 ledge grab rules in effect... it wasn't on my mind, if you would have told me i would have jumped on a platform 1st... and does this mean that at every none-bolt toruny you won't get mad if i play the way ii played game one?

an boss beat you... and then lost to you... and he's the only example i can think of aside from like omni to beat you... who you beat last time btw

Coney

Smash Master
Uhhh.. wha happuned?! Coney PM me wha happuned.
no sense in keeping it private. at kenny's place after the tournament, $290 was stolen from my wallet. i sat down to use the computer, and with all the other stuff in my pocket, my wallet fell out. i didn't notice. by the time i did notice my wallet missing, i got back to it and close to $300 was gone. no one left that night except juan, OPB, who left before we got to kenny's place, so he's innocent. anyway, from the time we noticed at ~6:30 AM, we woke everyone up and searched them, then their bags, then the house, then called the cops who searched them both as well, then checked everyone's car, then checked everyone just before they left, and...it still was nowhere. everyone that was there last night was a suspect, and we checked absolutely every one of the ~15 people. all of them came up empty.

which means, either someone stuffed it somewhere that we couldn't legally check, or it's somewhere hidden in the house itself, somewhere where the person assumed they could get back the money and then was unable to get to it.

honestly, i don't know what i'm gonna do, i don't really have that kind of cash to just toss away (ironic after the MM!) but i don't wanna make this a pity party or anything. i think i'm just gonna be missing from events for a long, long time.

Noraa

Smash Lord
i still dont get how chu can be mad at meeps brawl ic's when he used them in melee with the same concepts. meep can play with out grabs and he has to since its probly difficult to get when playing a good person.

its really dumb to see you complaining every tourny meep wins. how about you just step your **** up and get around it.

*smh *****s cryin these days

good ish boss and deez and lies

PS, you are getting closer to passing that 5th place mental mark =]

KoreanStriker93

Smash Apprentice
wtf is up with people stealing stuff at kennys whens hes being nice letting people stay there :/ id say make it invite only if people are going to be dumb like that when kennys being nice...

Overclassed

Smash Journeyman
I hate to say it...

But everyone there is suspect now, right?

So all you guys that were there have a dark spot on your reputation unless someone comes forward.

I don't mean this to be mean, I mean to be truthful. No one of ya'll are trustworthy unless whoever it was takes the blame and gets it over with.

Sucks for everyone there. :<

SOVAman

Smash Hero
WOW this is completely stupid.

Who ever did this you are a complete *******.

this is the second time coney had money stolen form him at kennys. Whoever did it you better return the money you are REALLY ****ED UP

ChuDat

Smash Master
Meep - I'll be cheering u on at out of state tournaments at least =). People think it's legit so might as well make the most of it and **** OOS tourneys haha. U should go to HERB2 man

i still dont get how chu can be mad at meeps brawl ic's when he used them in melee with the same concepts. meep can play with out grabs and he has to since its probly difficult to get when playing a good person.

its really dumb to see you complaining every tourny meep wins. how about you just step your **** up and get around it.

*smh *****s cryin these days

good ish boss and deez and lies

PS, you are getting closer to passing that 5th place mental mark =]
Aside from the fact that I think the the Brawl IC infinite is broken and should be banned, I was not complaining about it in my post at all. I was simply just mad at Meep for complaining to P~S about how he planked him (broke a rule, whatever) when I think that Meep earns it, nothing more.

Second of all, who the **** are you and ruin? Keep your noses to your own gameplay and step up your own games before calling me out.

About the IC infinite, it's pointless to argue about it since half of the people think it's legit and the other half think it's broken. Whatever floats ur boat, guys. If you think it's legit, then continue to get ***** by the IC infinite chain grab and pick Metaknight up like another conformist with no pride in themselves LOLZ. By any chance are u guys one of those people who complain about Metaknight? If so LMFAO.

It really is stupid to compare my chaingrabs in melee to brawl. I don't really feel like arguing about this since everyone who is a top player who played me understands me. I don't really care about what other people think since they have no experience and talk out of their azz. Wobbling would be a perfect example to compare the IC infinite to though, but I rarely used it since I didn't want to win like that.

ChuDat

Smash Master
My deepest apologies to Coney. If you need help with this Coney, let me know and send me a list of all the people that were at K-9's place. I too have had my experience of theft and I don't want another person to feel the same way that I did.

Top Bottom