• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeednesay: Wake up from 3 hours of sleepan around 2 PM and recieve texts around 8 asking for A party at my place for Black American Dreams 21st B-day.
Wednesday-Thuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuursay: Drinkan, Funan, no Sleepan, Diean.

Last two people leave around 2 PM, family comes around 3 PM. First thing Brother says to stress me out and ruin my already tiring day, Smells Like alcohol.
Famiry meltdown around 7, Brother of course stays again with me having no say. Laptop kept in his arms since 5 PM till finally getting it back about 2 hours ago.

Decide to leave around 9 to have shakes with Espy and Maaan.
Return home, Still playing LoL. Waitan about 5 hours for laptop, Now in my hooves Don't feel tired enough to sleep but exhausted from possibly dehydration.

I just felt like venting after the meltdown/stress that just adds on to my already half dead heart that can possibly explode any minute.
I literally had my phone on 911 incase I had a heart attack.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Feels real bad, pony, wish I kept there with Espy and K Prime and helped tidy up plus air fresheners. Sucks I missed out on shakes as well, but I was sick anyways, fell asleep after getting Maan's text around 8, woke up now.

I'll most likely be heading back for blind bags, rest of SA want me to get their respective ponies? $2 a tiny pony figurine.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Yes, Buy mine for me and i'll give ya the money like last time. Since I don't have transportation and i'm currently just waiting for myself to pass out.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Two chances, Tofer, and you missed both of them. But I still have them for you, and no forgetsies about the monies.

Half sad about today's run, but figures cause when Espy and I went the first time, the blind bags started at 1, but we doubted the source and only got ours (2 and 5) just in case. When I returned today, 1,3,4, and 6 (rest of mane 6) up to 10 were gone :< ONE FREAKING DAY, someone else decides to get 8 of them. At least I was able to get all three glitter ponies (22, 23, 24). I hope they restock soon, and until then, looks like I'll be visiting Wal-mart every day.

This also caught my eye at Walmart: Pinkie Pie Projector Light . If people have impulse buying for clothing, then I have it for these gimmicky MLP:FiM toys. $5

Speaking of Pinkie Pie, PINKIE PIE + The Cake's toddlers episode tomorrow :D

PF9

Smash Lord
I'm a brony too. I've seen every episode of FIM thus far, and I can't wait for the next.

Apple Jack is my favorite pony.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Either that or one of those episodes where the children act like angels when the parents are around, but then turn into little devils once they're out of their sights.
As the babysitter continues trying to convince the parents on how horrible the children are as the place gets wrecked.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Alright, FINALLY watched the episode. I have an excuse, I was sick.

Really, it was an okay-ish episode. Having an area map is nice, and learning that ponyville is still quite a new town gives me a VERY different outlook on the town itself.

Granny Smith's family being the ponies who made the town, she looks to be about AJ's age at the time, and by assuming she is her great-grandmother (I'm assuming this through the fact that Diamond Tiara's great grandfather did business with them, is in class with Applebloom, who we know is AJ's sister) that means the town is only like 3-4 generations of ponies old, which isn't old at all, and easily explains why it is such a small town.

It almost seemed like a cheap way to tell the story, having one of the creators of the town itself still alive. If they played such an important part on the creation of the town, WHY are they not the family in power, and why was it handed over to a political figure?

But they have to have carried traditions over or something, things like the nightmare moon statue (wasn't that suppose to be ancient?) and other things don't seem to match up with this. :/

Also, Granny Smith irritatingly accurately resembles my own grandmother.

I don't know if all of that had been covered yet, because **** trying to catch up on the thread after APEX.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Oh my god, this is the best thing ever

At my high school, i'm in the school play as the main villain. After reading my character's lines, he seemed a bit like Discord in some aspects, so at our first play practice, I used the best Discord voice i had for my lines.
After practice, our director came up to me and said he really liked the voice i used for my character and that it would be great to use in the actual play. So, in my mind, I'm going to be Discord for the play :awesome:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Then again. We don't know how "fast" compared to years they age. Well unless you wanna take Granny Smith's time lapse into consideration, but I haven't had the years passed memorized.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Oh my god, this is the best thing ever

At my high school, i'm in the school play as the main villain. After reading my character's lines, he seemed a bit like Discord in some aspects, so at our first play practice, I used the best Discord voice i had for my lines.
After practice, our director came up to me and said he really liked the voice i used for my character and that it would be great to use in the actual play. So, in my mind, I'm going to be Discord for the play :awesome:
Thats beautiful, Be sure to drink a glass containing chocolate milk and thne throw it over your shoulder, exploding in the process

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I checked another Wal-Mart by Slush's place, Beros.
They don't even have any in stock yet. :applejack:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Bummer. I'll just recheck our side of Wal-mart after every weekday after class since I don't really have much reason to go out weekends.

=

Golden Harvest rocking the wheelbarrow swag. Beyond Her Garden. She a star~

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
You mean Luna is best pony.

I'm posting my APEX brony shoutouts here because I'm sure they'll be lost in the results thread:
[collapse=Shoutouts]
Texas:

Leaf - Least fav brony ever obv :mistyface:

Slush - So chill to hang with. You shouted the most confusing stuff during my pools matches though lmao. <3 I'll come down to Texas again sometime and this time I expect to see you! Also I'm a little jelly of your sense of fashion. All 3 days you were quite well dressed. Also IMO don't quit your pool next time!

K Prime - You're so adorable haha <3 Your Pikachu is so good too, thanks for the dittos. Digging the Fshy tag =D

Espy - You're much cooler in person lolol. That Sonic is amazing. If I keep playing we'll have to get another set in at WHOBO ;) My Pikachu's not bad for maybe two months of playing eh? I had like no Sonic experience so I didn't even think of F-throw CGing until you mentioned it.

Everypony else:

MLE/Emily/Doll666/The Homie - =D It was so fun to hang out with you again. I wasn't a brony yet at Genesis but this time I had wisened up. <3

ShroudedOne - <3 you're a little shorter than I imagined but you're the sweetest black man ever LOL. Go to another national please we need to play/hang out some more! Sorry again about not contacting you about the picture I still feel bad about it ;_;

Golden Psycho - You were much taller than I expected haha. You're a pretty chill guy. It was so cool of you to fly out all the way from England for the tourney. That Ike is too good!

Mink -

Tutu - THE PRETTIEST PRINCESS!! We didn't hang out much but it was cool to meet ya.

Roller - Your pool was such BS =( Good **** beating Kingtoon. It was cool to hang a bit I think it was Saturday evening.

Phoenix Lord - SHORTS IN THE WINTER?

NiTEWING - You're quite unique... XD Thanks for coming

ph00tbag - Much taller than I expected. Nice Samus btw. Keep training. =)

Zant/♥ - We didn't hang much but you seemed like a pretty cool guy.

crush - You're soooo adorable!! That Falco's legit, too. I want a rematch next time we see each other :3[/collapse]

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Don't mess with SB, GP. He sounds like a cute, compact bundle of man. Pretty mad that my browser isn't loading pictures today, and I only knew a few faces. SB isn't one of them, unfortunately. :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom