• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Thanks to all the previous, current, and future wishes. Much loves~

so I heard today is Geo's birthday?
From wherever you heard it, you heard right. ♥ your perky ears.
Oh Wow! I'm so disappony with myself.

Happy Birthday Beros.

Luna x Twilight pics seem to be the most common pics than with any of the other mane 6 IMO.
Of the Twi ships, I love Twi-Luna the best, thanks for the find *save*
Cuddle Brothers? (hug)

DAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!! *Brohoof*

Also, COMICS!

[COLLAPSE="Content removed by Geoberos, check the original post"]Pinkie x Fluttershy comic[/COLLAPSE]

I d'aaawwwd
For a prank-gone-wrong-injury-shipping, it's a pretty long d'aw.

Happy Birthday Geoberos! Here's a launcher!

Oh my, can't read a book without magical sparks threatening to scar her face
>Air combos yay

Happy birthday other Twilight Sparkle guy.
Oh no, my friends don't like me and want me to be the OTHER Twilight Sparkle guy.
But thanks anyways, it's still a Twilight Sparkle

Happy B-day Beros!

I'd throw you a party, but i live pretty far away =/

Why are there always long awkward silences after my posts? (other than the fact that they suck) ;_;
Happy B-day Beros!

I'd throw you a party, but Drue lives pretty far away =/
I's k, thanks anyways. I threw SA a party last Saturday, would've been awesome if everypony was able to go. Traveling costs tho :<

=

Classes of older people who don't know you, make a birthday a really lonely day.
But Saturday was a good enough party present to have.
So here's my two favorite pony-inspired songs:

Makkon x PinkiePieSwear - The Astronomical Astronomer's Almanac to All Things Astronomy ~ Features Spike, but not much pony in it. However, I believe the title bears reference to Twilight so I'd like to think of this as my favorite Twilight-based original musical piece

Foozogz As PinkiePieSwear - Sparkle (Season Rebirth) ~ The only Twilight vocal I found and enjoyed. Her calling Spike is the cutest part of the track. I like anything with a beat, really.

Also PG has succeeded in changing my choice of WeLoveFine MLP shirts to SteamPony Twilight and Spike due to the minimal lack of love in that site. (I'm sticking there cause of the discount codes I have) Any other pony wanting to suggest a Twilight shirt from there?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Happy birthday, Beros!!

All you guys are wrong. Rei is My Zombie Dog Ate Me
obv :131:

Reizilla

Yay-gun was cool.

Espy, I ate meat for 17 years, there is no joy to be had.

vZakat

Half Genie
Alfalfa monster was my favorite.

Happy Birthday, Beros.

I'm super hyped for a applebloom episode. Screw them other episodes. Not really, I wanna see them too.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Then stop being so left-sided about the joys of meat consumption, Rei. :bee:

[Insert Epic Meal Time picture dump]

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Just because you're right handed doesn't make you CORRECT handed.

Guys is there a single stream people use to watch MLP live when it's on Saturdays or does EqD post a different one every time?
And if someone has it in their bookmarks or something can I get it so I don't have to go look? ._.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
I'd hate to derail the thread from ponies, but i've been trying to think of a good gamertag to stick with for awhile now, and nothing seems to stick. I was wondering if y'all had any thoughts on what would be a good gamertag.

I've narrowed it down a bit.
There's Lash, which i probably won't stick with, but it could be a possibility.
There's just Drue, since it's my name and for a lack of creativity
There's DruiD, which is so far what i like best
There was Lucky, which is what i definitely would've went with considering it's my nickname, but i found out there's a smash pro with the name Lucky, so i guess that's out of the question >_<

If anyone has any thoughts or maybe something to add, feel free to tell me ^_^

Anyway, back on ponies, i wonder if Applebloom will end up getting her actual cutie mark at the end of the episode. Chances are she probably won't, but it would be cool imo :p

BSP

Smash Legend
That's why I went with my initials; I knew I wouldn't be able to narrow down names without second guessing myself.

I think all of those are fine, just don't go with Lucky.

I don't mind CMC episodes, so no difference to me if she gets it or not

Reizilla

I say you go with Lash because that's what I'm gonna call you anyway.

There needs to be a Sriracha pony.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Not much into initials (DVC4011 >_>) Keroberos always taken. Geoberos deviated, but it sticked.
But I'll still refer to Drue as Lash since that's what he had when I first encountered him.

=

Naw I don't think Applebloom would have the heart to abandon Sweetie and Scoot.
Hell, who was it that posted that second part of teenage Scootaloo comic?
If else, that could be one of the situations to be used in a later episode.

=

Also, a Rainbow (Dash) Cloud chaser game for Droid phones that was featured on EqD. Made simple, but it can take some time away.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Druebacca
Lash.0
Lash Ketchum
Lucky Lash
Drue Moo
THE ATOMIC GUTBUSTER
Lashiel.
Lash.

I have a feeling the upcoming CMC episode is going to make me lose my s*** at some point.

vZakat

Half Genie
The only thing is that they are obsessed about their cutie mark which is what makes them slightly annoying. I'm hoping that in this season they separate them more and we can see beyond that. That's why I'm so excited about the rarity/sweetie bell episode. I'm tired of them being portrayed as shallow one track minded ponies.

If you combined lucky with one of the other names, people could still call you lucky without there being as much confusion with the other lucky.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
lucky is very well known in the melee community, so unless you are pure brawl only you shouldn't use that one lol

see this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYW4GuwM1uI
Well i do only play brawl but it probably wouldn't help too much.
Video was **** btw o.o

That's why I went with my initials; I knew I wouldn't be able to narrow down names without second guessing myself.

I think all of those are fine, just don't go with Lucky.
Oh, initials. That's cool =D mine are DLB, but i'm not sure i would like that. w/e tho =P

I say you go with Lash because that's what I'm gonna call you anyway.
Lol xD y'all can call me whatever y'all want. i just need a gamertag. atm i'm starting to lean toward DruiD.

Not much into initials (DVC4011 >_>) Keroberos always taken. Geoberos deviated, but it sticked.
But I'll still refer to Drue as Lash since that's what he had when I first encountered him.
you can refer to me as Lash. i don't mind ^_^ personally i would stick with lash, but i don't like the name. it sounds stupid, like it's attempting to sound cool but isn't (inb4itreflectsurpersonality)

Druebacca
Lash.0
Lash Ketchum
Lucky Lash
Drue Moo
THE ATOMIC GUTBUSTER
Lashiel.
Lash.
i lost XD

Lash.0 awwwww yeahhhhhhh XD i love Tosh.0

If you combined lucky with one of the other names, people could still call you lucky without there being as much confusion with the other lucky.
That.....just might work. Maybe Lucky Day, like from Three Amigos. Has a nice ring to it =P

I'm hoping that in this season they separate them more and we can see beyond that. That's why I'm so excited about the rarity/sweetie bell episode. I'm tired of them being portrayed as shallow one track minded ponies.
But Sweetie Belle really liked her mane.

what if applebloom's special talent is recursion?

her cutie mark will be a picture of herself, which will have a cutie mark of herself, which will have a cutie mark of herself...
CMCeption?

Reizilla

I actually kinda liked Druebacca. I'm a sucker for steals *points to own name*

Ryo242

Smash Ace
http://www.fjallraven.com/outdoor-life/polar/competition/entries/entry/?uid=406

Okay so BRONIES. My buddy here is in this contest. If you have facebook, you can vote.. it's free, anonymous, nothing shows up on facebook.

AND HE WANTS TO GO THE ARCTIC CIRCLE AND PUT A MLP FLAG THERE. There will be pictures. ^-^d So um.. I'd greatly appreciate it if you could spread the word and get voting and get others voting and basically helping out a fellow brony do something awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom