• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
New deviants.

[COLLAPSE="mfw"]

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/288/b/4/derpy_hooves_metal_thingy_by_episkopi-d4cx6hw.png[/IMG
[IMG]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/288/9/8/twilight_craaazy_dp_by_keybladepenguin-d4cx4lf.png

[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="For Leaf."]
[/COLLAPSE]

I also expect one of you bronies on this thread to re-size this picture.

Someone is going to use this as an avatar for sure lol.

Overall,

Ladies and Gentlecolts,
Cupcakes is no longer going to be scary at this point.

Expect another horrifying fanfic soon.

[collapse=Imagine the horrors on this sentence]
[/collapse]

Ryo242

Smash Ace
rarity knows a "summon bed" spell

she's always ready

i like that
Damn straight.
AH! Finally got to watch it, only eight hours late.. Spoilers follow!
Let's see, new opening was good but it will take some getting used to for the new voices/sounds.. (I CAN TELL. >: THEY ARE DIFFERENT) Twilight being more insane than normal, also fun. Lots of new abusable pictures will come from this. Celestia teleport = win.
This also proves that my fanfic can happen. (You want a link to it? Wait, I don't have one.. crap..)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/162P8rrdnnE_KKrBfP4ODGHK9IgPi29mUdczpnOaaVps/edit?hl=en_US
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rjvFxfuFwZ5JLKHtFfr_7uAG_ipMSQZHbzdVetj597k/edit?hl=en_US
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11Z14UsfffbfkzltS56lBDjcyBmI-Z-TzaLAf-lGN5zk/edit?hl=en_US
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J-UKDFnRw_HY9HCs3pFVXDYKh5Z_hQHX_yg4hbdW_1Y/edit?hl=en_US

(That solves that problem, ONWARD!)
Rarity overly dramatic not so great, but always having something ready to lie on is great. New friendship lessons for everyone? I does like. Big Mac apparently liking dolls... .__. this show keeps messing with my head in a good way. Also this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOqf28e-AoQ IS SO ****ING AWESOME.

And! :3 Need to finish the story so it can go up on EqD. I ask anyone available and willing to help it get improved! Just contact me ASAP and get paid.

I simply cannot get it done in time without somepony else's help.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i would have daww'd had it have been teh first time i saw it

also i read your playbyplay thing this time around gates, i opened another window with the episode playing...this would have all been much easier if i hadnt challenged myself to ddo everything with boxing gloves on in preparation for my dudley cosplay in a few weeks time, do you guys have any idea how hard it is to operate a mouse with boxing gloves on?

Ryo242

Smash Ace

also i read your playbyplay thing this time around gates, i opened another window with the episode playing...this would have all been much easier if i hadnt challenged myself to ddo everything with boxing gloves on in preparation for my dudley cosplay in a few weeks time, do you guys have any idea how hard it is to operate a mouse with boxing gloves on?
I would say more difficult than it is to type with weights strapped to your wrists.

The play-by-play was enjoyable.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
What is Story of the Blanks?
Is it like Cupcakes?
not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Second time through, I just tried to count all the different faces Twilight went through.

That and I missed a part of the CMC scene the first time.
I feel kinda bad about Ryo's fic. The climax of the episode is pretty much the basis his fic which he started a month ago, which is* my current drawing too :/
Funny thing about that Beros is that i was thinking the same thing.
When i saw that climatic battle of love I thought of Ryo's pony fic too and how that'll probably be the closest thing in Ryo's fic that's remotely canon with the show.

Seductive Rarity pose work?
I was thinking the same thing roughly regarding this.

=====
Simply put this was a great episode. I was hyped throughout the entire thing and loved every minute of it. OH, the quotes and actions that went on that episode. AWESOME.

Rarity having a bed ready to lie on, Psychiatrist Twi, Dash w/shades, Big Mac leaving with SmartyPants, & spike putting in his own opinion in the letter. Great moments.

Not to mention the extra love/moments of characters like Mrs. cake, Big Mac, & Spike.
Derpy appearance was great.
As Espy mentioned, the ending now giving the freedom of having a focus on the entire mane 6 rather than just Twi regarding the friendship reports.

Also am I the only one who was a bit creeped out by Twi's "crazy" expressions and the way she talked near the end, specially when talking to the CMC?

Lastly I leave you all with my thoughts when i saw these two images and also something extra.

Heeeeeeeere's Twilight!

Naaaaaaaaaaaughty!

Extra Pic:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Same here. It's a sweet image, but I've seen it in this thread at least once before.

this would have all been much easier if i hadnt challenged myself to ddo everything with boxing gloves on in preparation for my dudley cosplay in a few weeks time, do you guys have any idea how hard it is to operate a mouse with boxing gloves on?
Dudley cosplay? Awesome.

Speaking of fighting, here's Fluttershy doing 6 Roundhouses in a row to a bear.

Ryo242

Smash Ace
not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Funny thing about that Beros is that i was thinking the same thing.
When i saw that climatic battle of love I thought of Ryo's pony fic too and how that'll probably be the closest thing in Ryo's fic that's remotely canon with the show.

I was thinking the same thing roughly regarding this.

=====
Simply put this was a great episode. I was hyped throughout the entire thing and loved every minute of it. OH, the quotes and actions that went on that episode. AWESOME.

Rarity having a bed ready to lie on, Psychiatrist Twi, Dash w/shades, Big Mac leaving with SmartyPants, & spike putting in his own opinion in the letter. Great moments.

Not to mention the extra love/moments of characters like Mrs. cake, Big Mac, & Spike.
Derpy appearance was great.
As Espy mentioned, the ending now giving the freedom of having a focus on the entire mane 6 rather than just Twi regarding the friendship reports.

Also am I the only one who was a bit creeped out by Twi's "crazy" expressions and the way she talked near the end, specially when talking to the CMC?
No, she pretty much freaked me out for a bit. I was about ready to stop the episode to take a moment to gather my thoughts, but decided to push on anyway.

And yeah, that's the second time this show has "agreed" with what I've written. Thankfully the kicker of my story wasn't already done, but it could have happened... IT COULD HAVE.

Should find a picture now..

That should suffice.

BWAHAHAHA.

john!

Smash Hero
the amount of subtle "brony service" in this video has me a bit worried. i hope they don't deviate too hard from the formula that made season 1 great.

aside from that, it was a great episode.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
the amount of subtle "brony service" in this video has me a bit worried. i hope they don't deviate too hard from the formula that made season 1 great.

"Subtle"?

And I wouldn't worry about it too much. I think by now everyone knows how bad it is when the fans run the show instead of writers and producers.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787

I was really expecting the parents to have so many complaints about the episode.

Like, "It's not appropriate for children."

And here's a brohoof sign.

/)(\

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Don't quote the whole thing, Doll, just delete the tags.

[collapse][img]http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/186/231/71434%20-%20macro%20meme%20must_not_clop%20must_not_fap%20spike.PNG[/collapse]

Ryo242

Smash Ace
I really thought she killed that bear for a second...that was a violent twist...

I don't know what to expect anymore, it's great
I expect, get rewarded by something better.

It's a functional system. Can't wait to talk about it on Tuesday for my Public Speaking class.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Okay, I've been finding some images for avatars and here it is for...

anyone

ditzy drue

anyone

anyone

anyone

anyone

anyone

Now I got to find mines...

Ryo242

Smash Ace
Okay, I've been finding some images for avatars and here it is for...

Now I got to find mines...
Needs more fabulousness from Rarity. :< I should just make one for myself, would save me soooo much trouble.

Did not notice this before but:

Huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom