• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm really enjoying Capitalist Radio right now.
Ever since the brony attack throughout the whole broadcast, It's been more popular.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
OC Pony suggestion relevant: Steed Racer?
:pinkiepie:

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
It's a ****ing great movie.

How have you guys never seen it.
I've yet to see it and yet I recognized The dude and john goodman's character right away.

Also I just checked the bowling alley scene, but I didn't see Lyra at all.
The only usual BG ponies that I saw were Carrot Top, Bon Bon, and Seafoam.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Spent all weekend away from computer and laptop and couldn't sustain phone long enough for SWF mobile. But watching Cutie Pox with the group after the LSC champs was pretty fulfilling. Let's see if I can catch up.

And I'm amazed that Scootaloo could kick a bowling ball like that. Unless bowling balls are a lot lighter in Equestria, damn
I'd like to think of them a lighter weight for fillies and colts like how there are bowling balls that children can carry.

Edit Edit: Sweetie Belle has so many emotions.
Many facial expressions, but two emotions at most. The heartbroken kind of sadness of not being appreciated by her only sister accompanied by the rage of being fed up with a bossy-uncaring sister.

Now we wait for some of the upcoming art having Twi with Rarity's hair.

Episode was fairly good.
Probably not the best, but I'll need to watch it a couple more times first before I get a feel of where it ranks
I'd say Spike has a slight illusion to be attracted to anything Rarity.
I wonder who had first dibs on putting Rarity's mane on other ponies. Cause I did that for my drawing for Ryo's second ponyfic. Also there's pony molds of Rarity's used for non-television pony toys (that pony pack posted quite some time ago)

Oh, I forgot to mention to you guys....

(Season 3 is in production)

Also, I'll be searching for more pony deviants and EqD.
So, here's a video by either SoGreatandPowerful...
SoGreatandPowerful - A Beautiful Heart
Didn't you already mentioned that S3 was already in production? I'm pretty sure somepony said it (which I thought it was you) a few weeks ago in the thread.

Also I remember posting that same video during my Rarity hype a week or two before Sisterhood Social aired. It's still a lovely song, so reposts of it are welcome.

I kind of had the same complaints. Apple Bloom didn't evolve as a character at all and we didn't get to see any side to her that we hadn't already seen.

I hated Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara too. Uppity little *****.
It's kinda sad now that you bring that to light. I fear (hopefully which will just be paranoia) that I would see the CMC like Pokemon's Jesse and James. Throughout the whole series, their overall motivation will never change regardless of circumstances and they will never learn from their mistakes, therefore making the same facehoofing mistakes that will grow old. Twilight may have been optimistic at the end of The Show Stoppers, but this time she'll become wary of it.

Edit: Forgot to mention Silver Spoon. I think she's pretty cute if she could get over being so stuck up. That pony tier list we each made back in the Pony Back Room.

=

Anyways, unplanned crashes at other people's houses is fun, especially when there's ponies, LoL, and smash involved each time. That Applebloom Irish curse thingamaYouTubeVideo was pretty hilarious once we realized what the comments were referring to.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
I'd say Spike has a slight illusion to be attracted to anything Rarity.
I wonder who had first dibs on putting Rarity's mane on other ponies. Cause I did that for my drawing for Ryo's second ponyfic. Also there's pony molds of Rarity's used for non-television pony toys (that pony pack posted quite some time ago)

Anyways, unplanned crashes at other people's houses is fun, especially when there's ponies, LoL, and smash involved each time. That Applebloom Irish curse thingamaYouTubeVideo was pretty hilarious once we realized what the comments were referring to.
Don't know where I mentioned anything about Spike or even when any kind of art of Twi w/Rarity shaped hair started before the episode aired.

Anyways here's proof of what I was getting at.

Lastly when did somebody mention about an Applebloom Irish Curse YouTube vid? I've never even heard of such a thing till now.

Edit:
*watches Espy's embedded vid*
Ah, now I see.
That vid is new to me.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well, the episode didn't hurt my fanfic at all considering the canon it covers, but it gave me some fantastic canonical elements to tinker around with in my mind for the next few days. The entirety of the origin of cutie pox is left waaaay too open to interpretation by the fanon, so I'm gonna utilize what I can to make my story a little more strong.

It's pretty cool. :applejack:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Well that was dumb, I indeed said i'd stay up all night in the xat yesterday.
I stayed up all night but... My internet decided to start loading by 10- KB every few minutes all night.

[collapse=The Horror, THE HORROR!]

Bars = Wireless
Compooter = USB[/collapse]
It finally let me on just mere moments ago...
With all this free time tonight, I actually tried thinking of A Lemonish fanfic for my OC while in the gist of thinking stuff up for her background/personality since I was in the middle of discussing this with Zajice.
Problem is i'm bad at writing as well, Depending if I can actually think more then 1000 words for it, i'll write it.
Maaaaaaaaaaaybe

Still **** this internet.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
LYWvnjFMr6w /yt
I keep forgetting it's called Mah Sista's Dancin' Queerly
Before we forget Espy made a pretty good LoL joke.

This is Applebloom getting ganked by Sona's Ult. She requests help.

Don't know where I mentioned anything about Spike or even when any kind of art of Twi w/Rarity shaped hair started before the episode aired.
Oh no, this was brought about on my own accord, my own curiosity wondering if artists did so before the episode. By which you mean those drawings were created before then I guess that answers my question.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Fun fact, did you know Scootaloo is one of the very few non-background characters in FiM to not be voiced by someone who's not originally Canadian? The only others are all minor characters, making her the only character with an important role in the series to have a non-Canadian voice actor/actress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom