• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
i actually LOL'ed at spike + rarity hair twilight
So much this!

Now we wait for some of the upcoming art having Twi with Rarity's hair.

Episode was fairly good.
Probably not the best, but I'll need to watch it a couple more times first before I get a feel of where it ranks

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
*sigh* Spike....

In any case, this was a nice episode. I don't know if AB learned anything though, but she's adorable, so I don't care. :)

Shouldn't there be a Scootaloo focused episode sometime? Just to be fair? I kind of like her.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Episode wasn't bad. Nothing reprehensible, but it wasn't all that appealing to me; could be a sign of my criteria demands being raised.

Applebloom was pretty funny to me this episode, alas, my elation went unsatisfied. My favorite part of the episode was when Pinkie Pie started telling (rather inadvertent) truths. Absolutely hysterical. I also laughed when Twilight's hair was contoured to mimic Rarity's after Applebloom's mishap, simply gold in terms of satire, and Spike's contribution with his sudden lust made it even funnier.

Overall, not bad to me, but not too good. My second to least favorite episode of the season, only precessed by Return of Harmony Part 2.

Edit:

wat. I got Twilight Swirl.
:pinkiepie:

vZakat

Half Genie
I liked this episode a lot, although I guess that was expected.

Also from that pic, I got dusk sparkle. Which it think is incredibly ironic since zakat means sunset in russian.

M!nt

Smash Champion
Whats your first name? Seems to be alot of Pinkies in here.
Actually nvm there only like 2 lol

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
This episode was high tier. I love Applebloom's shenanigans. Then again, CMC in general have grown on me. I dunno how many people still hate CMC episodes, but they're too damn adorable not to like.

Zecora gets so many appearances for a side character though. Where's my Trixie?

I WANT TRIXIE.

TRIXIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
And what about Zecora's Plot?
What does this have to do with the episode and the storyline?
Was that an opinion or was that a fact?

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
If I go by ShroudedOne, then I get SilverPop. Which is only slightly better than Pinkie Breeze.

I like how quotes (is that the right word?) are cut so short that they sound more like notes and less like words

vZakat

Half Genie
I'm not surprised that season 3 is in production. From an interview I remember about season 2, they said that they don't want a long gap between working on seasons. If there is one the animators are likely to get work somewhere else since they are on contract... Or something like that.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Out of the pony names possible for my other online personae Twilight Twirl (automaticmario on knowyourmeme) is my favorite. Moon Marshmallow (yaoming on rcrdlbl) is a close second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom