• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smash brawl player 99021

How is everybody gonna ponify their halloween this year?

If we had blindbag ponies here, I'd totally give those instead of candy.

Actually, that sounds cool, but the kids would probably hate me.
I made a 20% Cooler pumpkin with Dash's cutie mark...
it's pretty shoddy work, but it looks alright.

john!

Smash Hero

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Z'z antics got me infracted in that thread and I place the blame entirely on him.

I mean really, minor flaming for saying "Z'z what are you doing"

Japan be dissecting errythang too hard.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Oh my. Eyes. for perfectionists. Great, now this is going to be tempting to memorize this reference for each mane pony's eyeslashes. Although I've been drawing everypony but Rarity's and Fluttershy's in the style of Pinkie/AJ/Twi/Dash lashes, which are pretty close to the same albeit the lower lashes time to time.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Z'z antics got me infracted in that thread and I place the blame entirely on him.
While I don't really care for infractions, I just think it was dumb getting infracted for saying "Trolling badly, y?"

I still blame gashi's terrible trolling and way of getting his 10000th post for me receiving this infraction.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
YOU did that.

So much for posting mine.
I'll wait until yours goes away, a couple days or so.

No beros.

I don't wanna be compared to someone good like you.

Next week sometime.

Fine but only because I can truly not give a **** because it's my first ever drawing I finished.

Ha ha, I only edited so this might even be missed.
i didnt miss it

dont worry buddy, we've all got to start somewhere!

While I don't really care for infractions, I just think it was dumb getting infracted for saying "Trolling badly, y?"

I still blame gashi's terrible trolling and way of getting his 10000th post for me receiving this infraction.
umm...
well ****, i fell for the troll so hard. i should have figured

well everyone, you need to check the next daily roundup on equestria daily for the mxm london expo group pic. look hard for the dudley cosplayer and that will be me ^.^

also, i got some AMAZING artwork of the mane6 gijinka's today and a pretty little fluttershy drawing, i force you al now to go and watch ponymonster.deviantart.com for she draws like a baws

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Seems like you were two eggs short of a grand slam, GP. :applejack:
i have NEVER heard that term before, but i jsut the gist of it, yeah i got tripped up by herhis post

but i dont care, i have awesome pony artwork and a sudden lack of hair to make the dudley haircut i had now seem not insane in the normal working world
...my hairline is recending...im 18

Heartstring

Smash Legend
well yeah everyones does, but ive only just seen it really kicking in now, my hairs usually so thick i cant tell, but ive cut it to marine-soldier length and i can see the lack of hair at certain parts, not ideal :L

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
Soooo dumb I got in infraction too like if I knew it was a troll so stupid !!!! I care very much about getting an infraction!
Put on my Sailor Fluttershy costume put forgot to take a pic LOL ill post one up tomorrow

:phone:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
It's our very own SWF brony safeheaven to chat about whatever and not worry about "social" restrictions of the thread. Sometimes sharing YT vids and viewing streams. Especially episode streams. We get buck wild then.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
I haven't been on the xat since like, August. But i know if i go there, i'll be distracted for the rest of the night. And i've still got a speech to prepare =/

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I have to do a Halloween themed short-story for American Lit/Comp. So far, it's proving to resemble Luna Eclipsed far too closely. I'm going to restart, so I'll post it when I've completed it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
These songs would be awesome, but Sonic Generations' OST is on Youtube.
My night is over. :applejack:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I did an informative speech on maximizing gas economy this semester. Ponies weren't approved as an informative topic by my prof who wanted uber cereal topics for our informative speeches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom