• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
it's like that master roshi **** where you move around with a bowl of water on your head without spilling any water.
such grace

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Can someone tell me why Spike was wearing a dragon costume and why Twilight was wearing a fake Trixie costume in the newest episode?

:phone:

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
Synopsis for episode 8 (probably, but still labeled a rumor)
Season 2, Episode 8
Date: 11/26/11 10:00am
Title: The Mysterious Mare Do Well
Synopsis: There is a new hero in Ponyville who is masked and stealing Rainbow Dash's thunder.
Rainbow Dash is a hero now? Kind of thought that was AJ.

WHICH IS THE ONE TIME I'LL ADMIT SHE DID SOMETHING WORTHWHILE

Edit: I Live in Pennsylvania... It's snowing... In October... Someone pissed off Celestia...

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Can someone tell me why Spike was wearing a dragon costume and why Twilight was wearing a fake Trixie costume in the newest episode?

:phone:
Spike apparently wants to be a full fledge grown dragon. Also that's Star Swirl the Bearded. I am appaled. Twilight is right, Ponyville needs magic history.

edit: also it's nightmare night. Costume time, baby

Gates

Banned via Warnings
broken tier status
I love their shirts.

it's like that master roshi **** where you move around with a bowl of water on your head without spilling any water.
such grace
Do you have to wear a 50 pound turtle shell while you do it?

Spike apparently wants to be a full fledge grown dragon.
I still think that's a lame costume. It's like dressing up as your dad for Halloween.

http://i.imgur.com/7bUmO.jpg
I lol'd even though everyone's heard that joke a million times.

So their drive system is called the magic system, but they're basing their combo system off of the MvC games which use the magic series.

THAT'S NOT CONFUSING.

now we only need assists.
No, we really don't.

There's only 3 levels of super meter, which would make DHCing tedious and time consuming if there are really level 3s for each character (which they've said there are).

friendship sparkles to the one able to tell me where's the reference in those snapshots.
Twilight's mom?

I have no idea what you're talking about since pretty much everything in this game is a reference to something.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
See, the problem with Texas seceding is that they'd try to take over the rest of the US and Mexico once they got a standing army ready just out of pride. They'd basically turn into 19th/early 20th century Germany. And California would turn into France.

Though if there was a dragon who could live for hundreds of years as president, they might not **** with us.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
See, the problem with Texas seceding is that they'd try to take over the rest of the US and Mexico once they got a standing army ready just out of pride. They'd basically turn into 19th/early 20th century Germany. And California would turn into France.

Though if there was a dragon who could live for hundreds of years as president, they might not **** with us.
you have arnie, cant be much closer

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Arnold is out of office now. Gray Davis is the new governor of California (again).

Also, Spike wouldn't raise the sun and or moon. So no Spike for president of Equestria.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
In Her Garden. Relatively old music, but a lot of relatively new remixes of it. All of it is good for my tastes. Carrot Top has gotten a lot of love that week of remixes.

=

Halloween Nightmare Night* decor I tried... Pics are orange due to orange pumpkin light.
[COLLAPSE="Front Door"]
[/COLLAPSE]
[COLLAPSE="Windows"]

"Happy Nightmare Night" / "Nightmare Night! What a fright! Give us something sweet to bite!"[/COLLAPSE]

=

Shirt for birthday arrived. I was mighty sad that I didn't get any extra goodies at all this time.
[COLLAPSE="Steampunk Buddies"]
[/COLLAPSE]

=

Ponies with Rarity wigs make them look cuter in a way, almost done with the inking phase.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
How is everybody gonna ponify their halloween this year?

If we had blindbag ponies here, I'd totally give those instead of candy.

Actually, that sounds cool, but the kids would probably hate me.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I wish I could do something pony-related for Halloween but I'm not even carving a pumpkin this year. First semester of college and I have things to deal with atm. :/

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I literally haven't celebrated anything in three years.

New years? Sat at home and played BYOND
4th of July? GoW2
Christmas? Slept from 7 AM through 11 AM
Halloween? Just random browsing on the internets.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
I hope to meet at least one brony on Nightmare Night. I'll be playing the filly's Nightmare Night chant audio clip from behind the front door.

=

Oh man, nothing but Rarity hype for the next episode.
Thankfully Ryo's "Unwanted Attention" ponyfic gave me that window to draw tributes to Rarity. At least ponies posing as her.
[COLLAPSE="Wigs and Fake Horns"]
Roseluck, Bon Bon, and Colgate[/COLLAPSE]

Edit: Edit your post and add your picture, Leaf. I ****ing dare the **** out of you. RIGHT. AFTER. THIS. POST.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
YOU did that.

So much for posting mine.
I'll wait until yours goes away, a couple days or so.

No beros.

I don't wanna be compared to someone good like you.

Next week sometime.

Fine but only because I can truly not give a **** because it's my first ever drawing I finished.

Ha ha, I only edited so this might even be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom