• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
everyones like a7x
well, i like a select few songs, its been a good few years since i kepy update with the music world though, the last time i kept updatd was when folie a duex was released (fallout boy)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Touches Espy's nose with own nose*
Yeah, not so comforting with another Ajay main, huh?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Guys, this isn't a social thread. If you want to talk about the show, that's fine, but you guys have detracted from the show way too often.

I'm closing it down for a bit, It'll be back up later. Learn to keep on the topic of the show or its locked for good.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Thanks for the unlock, we'll have to be more aware of where the discussion is taking us.

So from what I hear, it'll be 2 weeks and 4 days til S2E03. Quite the down time again, but a lot of stuff to work with.

I'm almost done with all my current drawings. Now I'm drawing blanks for drawing ideas.

Nike, how far / much longer~?
Edit: Get a lasso, we're getting Nike back to recall is Season One experience thus far.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
So the thread's unlocked. I'll be watching this thread from now on.

I'm not joking. Please be considerate.

I'll be posting some new fan art for sometime as well.

Ryo242

Smash Ace
Thanks for the unlock, we'll have to be more aware of where the discussion is taking us.

So from what I h2 weeks and 4 days til S2E03. Quite the down time again, but a lot of stuff to work with.

I'm almost done with all my current drawings. Now I'm drawing blanks for drawing ideas.

Nike, how far / much longer~?
Edit: Get a lasso, we're getting Nike back to recall is Season One experience thus far.
TWO WEEKS?! ARE YOU KIDDING!?

Also, we didn't get a chance to discuss the new episode so I'll step forward and say my piece.

Tom is awesome. Momma Fluttershy (I called it out, read my fanfic) is awesome. Rainbow Dash ON Applejack... awesome. Spike as Rainbow Dash = awesome. Exploding Chocolate Milk = Awesome.

It was full of awesome.

Also Applejack being Han Solo.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
My favorite is something Espy pointed out

Twilight's little dancy-trot when she regains her colors

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
As I discussed previously with Xiivi, some ground rules have been added to OP.

Please take the time to skim them over. They're nothing huge, but need to be kept in mind.

To spur the episode 2 discussion, I'll repost my bit from our group/Disco Room thread.

So Fluttershy stole the spotlight hard. She seems to do that a lot.

My only gripe is that it moved way too fast. Too fast. Tooooooooo fast. Twilight and Dash got an appropriate resolution, but the rest just got skipped over. Almost called for a 3rd episode. But I could live without that. Kinda wanna get back to the regular style episode.

Star Wars thing was silly.

Honestly, not much to say about this episode. It just wrapped everything up too fast and felt lackluster as a whole. However, it was full of a lot of amazing stand alone scenes. Like everything Fluttershy did. AJ taunting Rarity about the rock. Mac dog. Etc.

STILL NO LUNA GOD ****ING DAMN IT SO MAD.

This gap is gonna suck.

New intro hype though.
And later I'll post the pretty pictures I've done in the downtime.

So the thread's unlocked. I'll be watching this thread from now on.

I'm not joking. Please be considerate.
Settle down now, TG. We're all on the same team here.

Oh, pony smilies got added in the downtime too. But I'm pretty sure we all know that~

:applejack: :rainbowdash: :pinkiepie: :fluttershy:

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
Omg yayyyy its finally unlocked! I missed everypony! :D

Well the new episode was amazing discord was soooo awesomee and Fluttershy is awesome

also
May someone link me to this OP thingy

:phone:

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's just the first post of the thread, Doll.

Man, my post color looks awful with all those random colors in OP...

I should force all the text white.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Wow, I hope this stays on topic now, i really need some catching up to do with the second season now, did another episode premiere this past Saturday?

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
I'm pretty sure somepony did all the Pony x Star Wars cross referencing the characters in that scene.

Just now waiting for HUB to have E02 up on its site cause personally, I fell out of touch in watching it on YouTube, but that's just me.

Ryo242

Smash Ace

Please take the time to skim them over. They're nothing huge, but need to be kept in mind.

To spur the episode 2 discussion, I'll repost my bit from our group/Disco Room thread.

Oh, pony smilies got added in the downtime too. But I'm pretty sure we all know that~

:applejack: :rainbowdash: :pinkiepie: :fluttershy:
Pictures? O.o I will get Ray. RAY, WAKE UP. >: He's talking about you!

Thanks for the heads up on the rules, I'll be sure to get those checked out.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787

By the looks of how others think of me, not really. But yeah, I guess that's fine.

Also, there was a discussion in the pool room about "why mlp" and stuff. So, there might be some of the concerned users on swf giving us a question in a proper manner.

Mods will get their eyes on this thread when it happens.

Just a heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom