• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
tekken sucks anyways lolol
when compared to others fighters: yes. but its good fun for someone like me who loves the slower paced game, and not to mention all the schoolfriends i lost touch with are now playing it, so its a good way of keeping contact...and destroying them with facemelters

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
After listening to the same song for like 1 hr straight I realized.. That we should all get along bc one day one of us is gonna be gone and make the best outta everyday .. " Seize the day, or die regretting the time you lost"

Ignore this ive been in Emily Island since Saturday >.<

:phone:

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
The Rev was amazing Live!!! I cried when he passed away... They are playing here in socal in Nov. Im so hyped

My favs songs are Seize the day, afterlife, and idk all of them... I know every lyric to every song <3

:phone:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
okay pony thread, i need help...FAST

what is everyones plans for apex? like when are you going, where are you staying etc. i need to know the general plan of action soon, the cheap ticket sales end in 2 hours

Heartstring

Smash Legend
and a7x comes from the fold part
a= avenged
7= seven (duh)
x= fold.
liek yknow in manga's where someone says something stupid like 'ill hit you with power tenfold of yours!'
it means theyll hit them with ten times more power, so fold is multiplication technically

okay pony thread, i need help...FAST

what is everyones plans for apex? like when are you going, where are you staying etc. i need to know the general plan of action soon, the cheap ticket sales end in 2 hours
I'm going with 2 friends (ephoenix (unconfirmed) & Kaffei4Lunch (confirmed)). Leaving on Thursday night. Staying at the Hyatt Hotel. Leaving Monday morning

I'm looking to see if anyone wants to share a hotel room to split costs

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
and a7x comes from the fold part
a= avenged
7= seven (duh)
x= fold.
liek yknow in manga's where someone says something stupid like 'ill hit you with power tenfold of yours!'
it means theyll hit them with ten times more power, so fold is multiplication technically
Oh, that makes sense.
I had never seen that before.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I'm going with 2 friends (ephoenix (unconfirmed) & Kaffei4Lunch (confirmed)). Leaving on Thursday night. Staying at the Hyatt Hotel. Leaving Monday morning

I'm looking to see if anyone wants to share a hotel room to split costs
if you can share for 5, im sure me and crz would
well look into it later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom