• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
*touches mods nose*

Welcome back guys. Someone add a Rarity smiley already.

Edit: Please feel free to report that guys, it's a test to get you guys in the groove of self-moderation. Obviously. I mean, I wouldn't have made a sarcastic post to express my lingering displeasure at stupid stuff. /test

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I saw that thread in the pool room. It kind of turned into making bronies look as bad as possible and posting random pictures of "brony meetups" where everyone conveniently looked like creepers.

What is with bronies and fedoras though? Like, there's always at least one in every single one of these pictures.

Also, unicorns aren't allowed to have smilies, Maan. They're OP enough. This makes the others feel better about themselves.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I'm already hating this thread again.

So far I've enjoyed Season 2. The break is gonna kill me, but I'll deal with it. Especially since a few of us kinda figured this is how the premier would have gone, with it's easily defeatable boss.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Man, I just realized how much nerd this screams.

Discord has a voice actor from Star Trek.

The episode's ending was just like Star Wars'.

And this is a show for a little girls being watched by basement dwellers.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
So yeah I got some ideas for PMVs and I'm going to be hanging with a friend online talkin about ideas once I finish this paper.. Season 2 especially sparked some good thoughts with one of Muse's songs...

vZakat

Half Genie
Wow I didn't realize how similar the ending of the episode was to star wars. That's kinda ridiculous.

Also, zatch trying to inch in on my bloom territory. Just watch yourself. I know where you live.... well, not really >_>

I'm a little busy so I'll give my impression on the second episode tomorrow.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Am I the only one that found the last episodes to be a little weak? Seeing Fluttershy be mean was funny though.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
It was also fluttershy's second rage.

She's pretty much the strongest pegasus pony in equestria.
It's just that she hasn't unleashed it fully.

Ryo242

Smash Ace
Am I the only one that found the last episodes to be a little weak? Seeing Fluttershy be mean was funny though.
It was surprisingly entertaining to see her so out of character. Pinkie Pie didn't really break off that much as she was still more or less amusing. Applejack was just lying (which she may do in several episodes), and Rarity is well.. just slightly more greedy than normal. Dash wasn't present, so it was left to Fluttershy to be the "O.o WOW, that was interesting."

... imo.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Fluttershy being mean was like spending a day with K Prime. :O

The episodes were a little lacking, true, but it's more that they tried to fit plot in a 2 episode arc, like the first one.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I laughed at the Star Wars, then watch the comparison video and was =OOOOOOOOO

It was really well done, I didn't notice it resembled the original so well.

vZakat

Half Genie
The episode wasn't weak imo, it was just very rushed. I think it would have been much better if it was in 3 parts.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Also, zatch trying to inch in on my bloom territory. Just watch yourself. I know where you live.... well, not really >_>
I'm an all-around secondary, besides, Applebloom is right there to me. Cool with the kin.

I liked the conclusion to the two-part season starter. It all seemed a bit to fast paced for itself, though. Later episodes are what I'm expecting to be much, much better.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
The show's not a chronological series. 3 parts would be pushing it. I prefer it stick to standalone episodes. Though apparently there's gonna be a couple more 2 parters, which is ok I guess. As long as they're actually good.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
There are suppose to be more 2-part episodes?
I really hope they aren't rushed like both the premieres were.

Overall, though, I thought that the previous two eps were okay. Not terrible, but okay.
The first two episodes remain at the bottom of my list.

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
"dam now ur gonna ignore me again" -my boyfriend

:phone:
Until your boyfriend becomes a pony, we are priority.

obvious jk

Also, animation error in S02E02. When they are all grey (except Twilight), and are trying to get rid of Discord, Pinkie is wearing Fluttershy's necklace.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
"Lesson Zero." Sounds pretty interesting, premiers in well over two weeks. Flutterb**** was one of my favorites. Never forget, Emily.

Also, quick pic of Tom:
[collapse=Too much man for one to handle]
[/collapse]

john!

Smash Hero
It was also fluttershy's second rage.

She's pretty much the strongest pegasus pony in equestria.
It's just that she hasn't unleashed it fully.
so true. speaking of which, i found out why i have a tendency to stick up for people who are being bullied in this thread: i get it from fluttershy.

http://www.hasbro.com/mylittlepony/en_US/play/details.cfm?guid=1b03b79b-19b9-f369-10e8-d2d56966309c

"she emits an intimidating strength when she witnesses someone else being treated unfairly"

Man, I just realized how much nerd this screams.

Discord has a voice actor from Star Trek.

The episode's ending was just like Star Wars'.

And this is a show for a little girls being watched by basement dwellers.
i've never watched star trek.

and i haven't seen half of the star wars movies.

and i don't live in the basement! :awesome:

.5/3

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I really don't think Fluttershy could possibly ever be a candidate for strongest pony.
She's really not shown any real strength other than standing up for her friends when they are down.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Tom knows how to make an entrance and how to make an exit.

. . . to and from the library D:

I wonder how many times a Ponyville building has been demolished.

Ryo242

Smash Ace
so true. speaking of which, i found out why i have a tendency to stick up for people who are being bullied in this thread: i get it from fluttershy.

http://www.hasbro.com/mylittlepony/en_US/play/details.cfm?guid=1b03b79b-19b9-f369-10e8-d2d56966309c

"she emits an intimidating strength when she witnesses someone else being treated unfairly"

i've never watched star trek.

and i haven't seen half of the star wars movies.

and i don't live in the basement! :awesome:

.5/3
I have the same reaction. Generally I get sucked in as I have bad timing at that sort of thing.

You wouldn't happen to be a Cancer, would you? Fluttershy was the designated Cancer representative.

john!

Smash Hero
I have the same reaction. Generally I get sucked in as I have bad timing at that sort of thing.

You wouldn't happen to be a Cancer, would you? Fluttershy was the designated Cancer representative.
nah, i'm not a cancer and i generally don't pay attention to astrology. and i'm not that much like fluttershy, i just like her a lot :3

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Don't be dat way shiftyjack.
I had to though, you were messing up what I was trying to tell K Prime.

A lot of the buildings probably got trashed when the parasprites were around.

That would suck, actually. I'd probably move.
Hmm? You'd run away from Ponyville, presumably to Cloudsdale? How interesting of you to say such a thing.

McNugget

Smash Journeyman
I really don't think Fluttershy could possibly ever be a candidate for strongest pony.
She's really not shown any real strength other than standing up for her friends when they are down.
but that could be considered inner strength, besides, she caught up with rainbow dash, THE fastest flier in equestria, and beat several monsters.

my favorite part of episode two was definitely this

hey ryo, whos leo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom