• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
lol. so much for her assistant.

I also find it funny that Pinkie apparently also ate the teacup, saucer, plate, and the other two applebloom cupcakes just to get the taste of applebloom out of her mouth.:awesome:
Although I don't know where the caramel apple came from.

Edit: @Gates - that's because it's based off of the Epic Sax Guy video on Youtube.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Ah, ok.

I guess I just don't know much about youtube memes that aren't related to themes and what they go with.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Exactly. :awesome:

Also, Leaf is streaming now. But he's trying to out hate me, the hatinest hater since hatin' been, by not linking me to it.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Bronies, Watching a Germany Yoshi (Zudenka) and actually changing my playstyle a bit with less attempts to DR/Platform Waveland and learning how to be both more aggressive and Careful is... Great.
Also Forgot to say it in the SA thread, Congratulations on BBR K Prime.

Fluttershy Watches Robotnik and Co watch Fluttershy

Unless You Watched the AoSTH and the Episode, Only Zajice would probably get it then
http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/topic/65928-robotnik-and-company-stare-at-a-computer/

Xyless

Smash Master
Just a little FYI, I'm currently uploading the hour-long Pinkie Pie version of Myomyomyomyon (that the MLP Xat seems to love).

www.youtube.com/user/Xyless

It'll show up there when it's done (if it works out, anyways). It'll take a few hours for it to upload and stuff, considering it's also 720p, has a better frame rate than the original (which threw off timing, so I had to add a frame or two to the loop), and so on.

EDIT: Oh, here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6z3WXuzXXc

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Xyless, that is just so awesome.

So I read Cupcakes.
It's pretty bad.

And by bad, I mean even the revised edition has errors all over the place, half of the grammar towards the end just doesn't sit well, and overall, it just got weaker as the plot moved along.

The concept? Meh.
Pokefic "Rectified Anonymity" was probably worse: http://www.toplessrobot.com/2009/07/fan_fiction_friday_the_pokemon_story.php

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Still haven't read cupcakes, but if the grammar is as bad as Espy makes it seem, I probably wouldn't make itmore than a paragraph or two.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The revised version is manageable, Rei.
Grammar doesn't stop me from reading something, but it still bothers me.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I can be a real bad grammar nazi

but i usually decide not to cuz i suck at spelling while typing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom