• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Can't get past the fact Avatars need to be 100x100 while signatures need to be 145x???
Most gif files aren't even good, quality wise, when at the size of anything under 150, and even non-gif images are of course going to be bigger then that. For now New avatar/Title and upon trying to change the gif in my signature decided to keep it and just add my Pi's Exact Value comic.

john!

Smash Hero
if fluttershy told you to hush now quiet now it's time to lay your sleepy head, then would you sleep?

actually that song can be taken waaay out of context now that i think about it

john!

Smash Hero
i played trombone for 8 years. don't hate on the instrument of the gods

also, fluttershy would talk that way to me angel, but i angel wouldn't listen, because i am angel is a badass

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
HOLY CRAP. I can't believe i forgot about this!

K, so last Friday, me and two of my friends (non-bronies :() were on a road trip to a college visitation. We noticed we were just about out of gas. There didn't seem to be a town for a good ways, until we quickly stumbled upon an exit leading to a town called Friendship. It was so funny cuz they were so reluctant to go there (not only do they not watch MLP:FiM, they hate it with a burning passion). I started to sing Winter Wrap Up just to annoy them XD

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
So I suppose you could say that that town is Magic, which would explain how you were able to coincidently run into it while almost out of gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom