• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Come to think of it, I don't actually know if she has a house in Ponyville. I suppose it's possible she just commutes.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Well we know Twilight can lie when her job's on the line.
But she always admits it and says she's sorry afterwards, then learns her lesson and explains to Celestia, who is the equivalent of God, what she learned from the experience and why not to do it again. IMO it'd be hard to lie with a good consience again after that level of admitance.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
She's fast enough to do it easily, I'm sure.

"123GO!!!"
Sure, she is now, but what about when she was a filly? When you were a kid could you run as fast or jump as high as you could now?

So, nicely, you're saying that Dash is a hobo?
No, he's saying that she lives in a trailer.

...yeah, suddenly the Apple family doesn't seem that trashy anymore by comparison.

You guys are looking to deeply into it, lol.
THESE PONIES ARE SERIOUS ****ING BUSINESS MAN.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Also, it's reported that Rainbow Dash is from Cloudsdale and moved to Ponyville at some point, while Pinkie Pie is a Ponyville native (or at least an earth pony who had never been to Cloudsdale before), so if Pinkie had seen the Sonic Rainboom it would have had to be when Rainbow Dash was in Ponyville. But the story on the poll specifies that she was at flight school at the time, meaning that Pinkie wouldn't have been there..
Pinkie Pie never saw the Sonic Rainboom before, she was merely noting that it has to be cool based on its name alone.

D

Deleted member

finally watched ep22 (lots of fun, nearly died laughing at pinkie's "It's my fault (Spartacus) line), so now I can browse ED again.

(I also just realized I need to structure my sentences better)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Pinkie Pie never saw the Sonic Rainboom before, she was merely noting that it has to be cool based on its name alone.
Gates, she DID Sonic Rainboom once as a child, and then was never able to do it again until the competition. Watch the beginning of that episode again. When they're in the library Pinkie mentions that Dash was the only one to ever pull it off and then Dash says it was when she was just a filly.

...welp.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Hilt, i hope some of that was because of me.

And congrats.
The shows not bad at all.

Are there any females in here?

EDIT:
Why the **** dont we have a sticky

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Unfortunately there are no women in the internet. I though everypony knew this.
I'm glad you told me this cause I was getting kinda lonely and I was about to tear open my internet to try and find a woman in it.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Sad? I felt the same when I finished reading cupcakes, infact. It made me love Pinkie more, I am insane...
?

I think we're talking about different things. I'm talking about
the one with a pegasus named Cupcake and at the end it turns out she's in an insane asylum because she's crazy and ripped off her own wings and stuff.

I'm guessing that the real Cupcake has something to do with
Pinkie Pie and Apple Bloom ****ing
?

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
^What he said.

My main reason for not liking it was because it only set back my liking for Pinkie Pie. I don't really wanna envision her as a sadistic, insane, Sweeney Todd like freak.

Also, it made me sad for Rainbow Dash (call me a *****, but i just didn't like reading about her emotional trauma)

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Yep.

Hey, does anyone think we need a group pic? Like, we have a group pic of the ponies and above each pony it has one of our usernames? I don't think i've contributed/been active enough in here to be part of it, but it would still be cool for y'all.

Zajice could be Twilight, Mink and Leaf could be Rainbow Dash, Slush could be Pinkie Pie, Gates could be Spike. I'm not sure about the other ponies.
Anyway, just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom