• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
It's Dashes turn. We've only had one episode.
Griffon the Brush-Off, unless you'd rather call it a Pinkie Pie episode.
Fall Weather Friends, unless again you'd wish for it to be mainly Ajay instead of RD.
And as i've stated quite a few pages back on how I think of the "Awesome Person" that's needed in A Show game etc. Sonic rainboom most likely being everyponies favorite episode if their favorite pony is RD.

Aha~!
So Slush, you were incorrect. Those votes WILL effect the episode.

Oh well, it was an educated guess as I just checked the votes and pondered about it for a few minutes to think "Would they really leave this up to the viewers? With Sonic Rainboom and all the RD fans over Ponychan ED etc. having constant Orgasms at just the sight of the colorful event, Would they REALLY not know exactly what they'd vote for?"

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord

Oh well, it was an educated guess as I just checked the votes and pondered about it for a few minutes to think "Would they really leave this up to the viewers? With Sonic Rainboom and all the RD fans over Ponychan ED etc. having constant Orgasms at just the sight of the colorful event, Would they REALLY not know exactly what they'd vote for?"

Really, there is a voting thing?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
To be honest, due to this talk of Faust allowing the fans to help choose how the season ends, I wouldn't be suprised if she's seen that the fan base for Fluttershy is abnormally large and has in response had more episodes centered around her.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
This episode had quite a few of errors.

And Applebloom is the best CMC.

Scootaloo is pretty pro sometimes though.

Also dose eyes.

Gates

Banned via Warnings

Honestly that video wasn't even that bad when I saw it though.
I had the video player reduced to a very small size and I was watching it from about 10 feet away from my screen.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Delicious pert pony butt.

You know, pert butt is extremely important while drawing pony. It's in all the guides.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've been studying the **** out of this one lately. It's a little less noob friendly, but eh.

PS: NEVER FORGET PERT PONY BUTT EVER.
Without pony butt, we get this:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Click for new pony BRSTMs!

When I'm not doing anything fun on my spare time I'm most likely being productive or doing drugs. I decided to be productive tonight and made more pony BRSTM files. Here is the FRENCH MLP INTRO and here is the MEXICAN SPANISH INTRO in BRSTM format.

Eurobeat versions of Giggle at Ghostlies (or w/e it's called), Share (from the buffalo ep) and instrumental Winter Wrap Up are coming up later tonight if I still feel like it.

http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/game/552
^All the pony BRSTMs uploaded so far.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I was doing the 8-Bit ones, but they are really hard to loop properly....
And I just saw Winter Wrap Up instrumental yesterday's night....

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Better version:
True.

I wonder what kind of tree Fluttershy is. I guess we won't find out until pony Barbara Walters asks her.

I was thinking about the three choices on the official site's poll, and I gotta say,
the second one was the best for me. The third one doesn't really fit in with Rainbow Dash's character and just seems like a forced Arthurian reference. Rainbow Dash makes **** up a lot, but she's usually able to back it up too. I didn't like the first one either because it contradicts current continuity. The Sonic Rainboom was supposed to be Rainbow Dash's crowning achievement as a pegasus and something that she was only able to achieve by the strength of wanting to save her friend who was falling to her death. Showing that she was able to do it as a child really cheapens it. It would be like if there was a flashback in DBZ right after the Freeza saga to Goku as a child and it showed that he was able to become a super saiyan then. In fact, the DB series eventually cheapened the whole super saiyan thing by having nearly everyone able to become one, even Goku and Vegeta's great-great-grandchildren at the end of DBGT who are able to become super saiyans at a young age despite having 1/16 Sayian blood. This really cheapens the whole concept of a super saiyan in the DB series and doing the same thing with the Sonic Rainboom in MLP will cheapen it a lot too. The second story seems to not only be the most in-line with Rainbow Dash's character but also has the best moral, teaching of how there can be success in failure.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Gates, she DID Sonic Rainboom once as a child, and then was never able to do it again until the competition. Watch the beginning of that episode again. When they're in the library Pinkie mentions that Dash was the only one to ever pull it off and then Dash says it was when she was just a filly.

It's really the best option imo. It gives the show more continuity and would make perfect sense as a reason to get her cutie mark. Pulling off something as amazing as a Sonic Rainboom and then NOT getting her cutie mark for it would be silly, and we definitely know that she DID pull it off as a kid. So getting it for some much lesser achievement is kinda dumb.

Also this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bnocIKX6h74

Croi

Smash Lord
I always read RD pulling off the Sonic Rainboom when she was a kid as an embezzlement. RD just said she pulled it off to make herself seem 20% cooler to her friends, and they all believed her because hey, why would their friend lie?

It just seemed like she was way too surprised to see herself pull it off in the competition when she did to make her story seem credible to me.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
1) SSG, you are insane.

2) Slush, whenever i watch that clip of Pinkie Pie and the chocolate fountain i think of you....

"Oooooo. SWEET CHOCOLATEY FOUNTAINY GOODNESS"

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I always read RD pulling off the Sonic Rainboom when she was a kid as an embezzlement. RD just said she pulled it off to make herself seem 20% cooler to her friends, and they all believed her because hey, why would their friend lie?

It just seemed like she was way too surprised to see herself pull it off in the competition when she did to make her story seem credible to me.
I kinda thought the same thing, though her pulling off the Sonic Rainboom as a child seems slightly more likely because of what she said in that previous episode.

Though honestly, if she was a child how would she have the wing strength to accelerate that fast? I mean Scootaloo can BARELY fly and she's about the same age as Rainbow Dash was when she supposedly got her cutie mark. I suppose their bodies could have developed at different rates, but a pegasus child can only be so strong. Also, it's reported that Rainbow Dash is from Cloudsdale and moved to Ponyville at some point, while Pinkie Pie is a Ponyville native (or at least an earth pony who had never been to Cloudsdale before), so if Pinkie had seen the Sonic Rainboom it would have had to be when Rainbow Dash was in Ponyville. But the story on the poll specifies that she was at flight school at the time, meaning that Pinkie wouldn't have been there.

Croi, would Rainbow Dash lie? Especially on a little girls show?
Well we know Twilight can lie when her job's on the line.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Doesn't Dash still live in Cloudsdale? I just assume she would go to Ponyville all the time, since it seems like it's not too far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom