• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Booo. We still gotta take one, Slush. We'll have everypony at the Lone Star Circuit Opener in Austin, hopefully. In May :)

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Just watched the episode (if the new episode is episode 22)

I really enjoyed this one. Alot funnier than the other ones.

I lost it at Pinkie Pie's cartwheel kick.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Dude.
There better be gifs of:

Rainbow Dash's face at the guards.
Ajay's fakeout on the food.
Pinkie freakin' the **** out.
Fluttershy had like, 20 good ones.

Reizilla

How dare you taint Fluttershy, Slush?! :mad:

Zano! Catch up already! It's so good!!!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The newest episode was fantastic.
Ajay's food fake out thingy was <333

Although, I'm getting really tired of seen Fluttershy in the spotlight.

Oh, and Celestia is awesome. "Gotcha!"

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
How dare you taint Fluttershy, Slush?! :mad:
I've also decided to upload captions on Ponibooru.

I admit, I am as well. I don't necessarily "hate" Fluttershy. Just... she's had I believe 4 or 5 episodes that revolved around her with the last Three episodes having mainly Fluttershy being in the center of two of them.

Of course this could just be me in wanting a Pinkie Pie episode, since the last one was Feeling Pinkie Keen.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I'm getting really tired of seeing your NEGATIVE ***** FACE IN THIS THREAD.

Oh, I'm sorry, was that too much? I'm just trying to be more assertive...

But yeah, supposedly the next episode is another one with the Cutie Mark Crusaders. It'll be adorable but not that strong of an episode overall, mostly because we know it's just going to be them bumbling around and not getting their cutie marks.

We need a Spike episode.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I'm getting really tired of seeing your NEGATIVE ***** FACE IN THIS THREAD.

Oh, I'm sorry, was that too much? I'm just trying to be more assertive...

But yeah, supposedly the next episode is another one with the Cutie Mark Crusaders. It'll be adorable but not that strong of an episode overall, mostly because we know it's just going to be them bumbling around and not getting their cutie marks.

We need a Spike episode.
Does this not catch your attention as a Spike episode?

Even though it's mostly Rarity, I'd rather just say it's more directed towards Spike.

EDIT - Oh dear Satan... On the subject of a few pages ago, I announced I was apparently a Scaly. After wasting time with random comics I decide to chew away the rest of my time reading Penny Arcade.
I then find this horrid thing and come to a stunning conclusion, They're Scalies as well.

[collapse=Why Satan?]
[/collapse]

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Does this not catch your attention as a Spike episode?

Even though it's mostly Rarity, I'd rather just say it's more directed towards Spike.

EDIT - Oh dear Satan... On the subject of a few pages ago, I announced I was apparently a Scaly. After wasting time with random comics I decide to chew away the rest of my time reading Penny Arcade.
I then find this horrid thing and come to a stunning conclusion, They're Scalies as well.

[collapse=Why Satan?]
[/collapse]
That was definitely a Spike episode. But we still need more. I wanna see more Bruce Campbell Spike.

And yeah, Tycho's animal and alien fetishes are a running joke now in Penny-Arcade.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Fluttershy is definitely getting too much spotlight. I mean I love Fluttershy, but come on. I love the other ponies too. :<

Also, sorry for missing everything today. Was busy doing real life things.

Reizilla

Fluttershy is definitely getting too much spotlight. I mean I love Fluttershy, but come on. I love the other ponies too. :<

Also, sorry for missing everything today. Was busy doing real life things.
"Real life things," better known as "trying to get ponies to bend over." :glare:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
SSG, you're insane.

I also wish the Alice in Wonderland reference was a little more subtle. Just Angel running with the clock would've been enough. Still an awesome call out, though. And Yakety Sax skit #2.

Rewatching it atm. Still love Ajay's hesitance to eat. It needs to be gif'd. Now. Supposedly Mrs. Cake's cutie mark changed?
Smug Fluttershy looked so odd to see.
Twilight's freak outs are always the best.
Also, in this episode, they went 4-1 on errors using "anypony" and "everyone". They got it down four times, messed up once.

Also, how many recycled sounds did you guys catch this time around?
Mrs. Cake gasps like Pinkie Pie did when she meets Twilight in Mare in the Moon.
Fluttershy makes the same cry when Filamina turns into ashes as she did when Twilight asked for her name in Mare in the Moon.

There's a few more. Gonna hunt them down. :p
Oh, and I don't mean recycled sound effects or whatnot. Too easy.

Oh, and I don't mind another CMC Episode. As long as it has a lot of Sweetie Belle, I won't complain.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
The crusaders look for Twilight and the other ponies to learn how they got their cutie marks.

Note: This is the first episode of the series that has 3 endings for Rainbow Dash, which can be voted on the series' official website.
Personally I like the CMCs a lot. And seeing which RD centered ending won is another thing to look forward to.

Reizilla

Scootaloo da bess.

Ajay's scene was one of my favorites, easily. And those were the only two recycled sound clips I caught. Mustaches were too good in this episode x)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Aha~!
So Slush, you were incorrect. Those votes WILL effect the episode.

Also, the whispers from the guard to Celestia and from Rainbow Dash to Filamina aren't actually gibberish. You can literally hear Rainbow Dash tell Filamina, "Hey, you know what you should do? You should go over there and tickle them."

I can't figure out what the guard tells Celestia though.

Scoots? Please.
Sweetie Belle is the voice of a generation.

Reizilla

Yeah, in the same way as Justin Beiber.

Scoots is like Tony Hawk. Scootaloo Pro Scooter mini game anyone?

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Apple bloom knows karate, end of contest.

In all seriousness I like Scootaloo and apple bloom, they are about equal in awesomeness.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Pinkie Pie in the last episode was pretty good too.
Recycled flip animation from Sonic Rainboom, and ate her way out of hardened chocolate fondue.

When they make their way to the fountain, thought it was silly that Ajay was balancing an apple on her head.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
@Espy now that you mention it, i have been hearing some voices being used more than once.

Like in episode 1 when spike fell off the ladder. He made the same noise in episode 15 when getting pulled into the bush o.o
EDIT: AND episode 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom