• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
The difference between these is they're meant to be funny. Ph00t's link is 100% serious and not a joke, and if people feel the need to clear their history after seeing it, weeeeeeeeeell that says something.
That's fair. Maybe I'm weird though. I just saw that website as deeply thought provoking. I don't necessarily agree with every opinion espoused on the overall site, but it was more interesting to approach the whole thing objectively for me, than to take offense as a kneejerk reaction, and just close the tab and clear my history reflexively.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I mean Hobo is not done by Xyro

Ktar is not Unity

Mw has unity

WC does not like Unity

I am curious cause I am missing a lot.
alex, im taking like a 2 month break cause Claire was born. HOBO is still mine its just being ran by someone else for the time being.

Xyro isnt doing any more hosting...

Thats one.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeyup

They're more a meh, they dont love it but dont hate it. Then again, name something WC likes.

I wish I had a list for you, but sadly I dont.

WC does use unity. genesis 2 used it. mike haze supports it and hes running some sort of series.

BSP

Smash Legend
I can promise you it would look incredibly stupid if it came out as fast as MK's Uair.
Yes, it would look stupid, but that fact that Snake would live even longer is worse lol

Lol I like your avi.
Thanks! Rarity deserves it.

i think im gonna be sick, seeing as the best player in our country is a snake main who live to abotu 200% vs. me ANYWAY, that would crush me
I know, I hate Snake. At least you're not Sonic, who struggles to KO the normal characters :awesome:

Those elitist ponies, rejecting the Pony Pokey. It was cute :( , even though it was talking about how all their nights tanked lol

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I was tired this morning. I still made breakfast.
And it was frozen pizza, Leaf.
Frozen. Pizza.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
@Xyro: I said that a couple posts later :p

@Espy: Did you eat it frozen as well?

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Hello fellow bronnies, any of you guys have some nintendo character with bronnies?

:phone:
Currently drawing Link riding a Fluttershy
Sketch part is almost done, then onto darkening the outlines

Otherwise I remember seeing a group of Nintendo characters riding most of the ponies somewhere around, and then there's that Ike with the mane six, etc. Which I'm too distracted to find for ya :<

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
@BSP: So does Bowser's, but Charizard's has slightly more range. DI will easilly get you out even at max range though, Bowser's is harder to DI upwards and downwards due to girth, but Charizard's has better reach. Competitively, Charizard's is better, but only because the range is usually a bigger factor over the trap. Bowser usually gets a bit more damage out of it, but Charizard's is safer and easier to land.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Just put a lot of spaces in between the two words (or in this case, one of them is a ^) and it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom