• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

vZakat

Half Genie
Wow. Really, wow, guys.

There's a lot I could say here. Hell, I've typed it all out twice only to delete it because I don't know how to say it without actually giving the mods a reason to close the thread.

Suffice it to say that I am actually kind of hurt that I'm being singled out about inappropriate content that was entirely nothing new to the thread. I deleted the link that everyone got so upset over, because I understand that people are kind of paranoid since Mink got banned. I might even have apologized if people had asked.

But right now I'm really just not in the mood.
Yeah I felt sorry for you too. I expressed my shock at first but I definitely think everyone went a little overboard with the "bad ph00t, bad" comments. Don't worry I still love you. <3

Stratford

Smash Champion
^Agreed. The pony thread simulator was just as bad I thought, and that **** was hilarious. And plus you took it down when asked.

You're still cool, ph00t.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
You're fine in my eyes ph00t. I've seen plenty worse things. There's a difference between jokes, and linking to things that'll obviously cause trouble though.

And it was right in the middle of a combo of other things that didn't really need to be here.

I'm all for pushing the limits, but I'd rather we not pass them.

Edit:
Double ph00t related ninja.

Speaking of pony thread simulators, v3.0 is out.

The difference between these is they're meant to be funny. Ph00t's link is 100% serious and not a joke, and if people feel the need to clear their history after seeing it, weeeeeeeeeell that says something.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
After I got the skull bash kill I didn't care.

He called a double blind on me because I was threatening my beast ICs (lol) and after game 1 I didn't care.

That skull bash was the highlight of the weekend.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Stop stating the obvious Leaf, you were enjoying yourself there way too much.
And, honestly, I would do the same against Ally...

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Cooler ways to kill someone, like breaking their shield twice in one game :awesome:

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
The coolest way to kill someone is let them break their own shield with two grenades, then up-smash them while they accidentally pause from mashing.

On livestream.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
At least you didn't fight an olimar with ganon on the livestream.

"someone tell the ganon to fight back."

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Flight of Ganondorf into Reverse Warlock Punch.
Trust me, you'll never feel anything more satisfying in Brawl.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Flight of Ganondorf into Reverse Warlock Punch.
Trust me, you'll never feel anything more satisfying in Brawl.
no, footstooling squirtles side-b into reverse warlock punch
the greatest true combo to ever exist

hay guys, what have i missed? ive been building a wardrobe from scratch...its a pain

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
The difference between these is they're meant to be funny. Ph00t's link is 100% serious and not a joke, and if people feel the need to clear their history after seeing it, weeeeeeeeeell that says something.
This. Also, I totally thought you were Tofer when I quoted you. Dumb avatar.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Just imagine snake with MK's uair for momentum cancelling as well
i think im gonna be sick, seeing as the best player in our country is a snake main who live to abotu 200% vs. me ANYWAY, that would crush me

also, im not certain i am applejack, i jsut finished building the ****off huge wardrobe alone, and i was not letting anyone help me because they were getting in the way.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
You guys make everypony look so cute and are making me reconsider every 2 minutes. Where's the Applejack? :glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom