• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Okay what the heck is up with this common sense.
I feel like people are treating me like a dumb*** all over me today.

Like what i can't edit much?
...My entire point wasn't directed towards Just you.

Do you really think just cause you edit your posts we automatically think that you're stupid? No, it's not like that at all... In fact it's something completely different.

The way some of us think of you is basically you not having common sense in Some of your posts, like the Thread getting locked incident.
Editing your posts has absolutely NOTHING to do with idiocy/common sense/stupidity everyone does it, You basically just don't think (Like a few others, Mink getting banned for example or ph00t's recent Link) before posting and most of the time, comes out as a post we don't take seriously/even bother reading due to it being slightly stupid.

I would dig up some examples, but too lazy/don't feel like it.

Nvm, here's an example at the top of the previous page. That saved a bit of trouble...

UGH STOP THAT NAO.
This thread must be saved from this horrible tragedy of broken friendship and magic by the vermon who started it all Evil Nightmare Ph00t!

With the power of friendship, anything possible. we will turn ph00t into good.

WE NEED MOAR FETISH and PLOT.
Moar katy perry, more cupcakes, more scootaloo, more derpy, more 20% coolness, more spike, more paramore, more LOVE.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Ok, so I, lacking pony common sense, clicked on the link to the cupcakes story while eating lunch (was like, oh **** when I started getting to the...you know...T_T)

Seriously, wtf goes through pplz minds? I don't think Pinkie Pie would do that :(
It really doesn't bother me because it's just another gore story. Replace the names and body parts and it's just your typical torture fic. It mind sound ****ed up to you, but it's just something people enjoy.

I'd hate to imagine a world where horror was taboo.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Not interested in gore/horror.

Read "Cupcakes" anyway.

BSP

Smash Legend
I didn't know what it was when I first clicked >_>

I didn't finish it either...no point for me

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Well, some of us were part of that certain lockdown incident as soon as i noticed what was going on. I cannot be entirely blamed on for one idiotic post of mine.
Now that i realized this, i'm wondering about mad...

what the hell is up w/ this computer? i type something and it disappears.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Well, some of us were part of that certain lockdown incident as soon as i noticed what was going on. I cannot be entirely blamed on for one idiotic post of mine.
Now that i realized this, i'm wondering about mad...
What are you wondering about, babe?

Slush I would be the best Mod ever.
Who are you kidding? :3

How about we get back on topic?
And that topic would be?

@NiTE - Slush doesn't tolerate stupidity, something that this thread seems to be full of lately.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
No, and I can't blame you because I would hate to be responsible for this place too.

I was giving the obligatory Forum Support message you would've got anyway.
I was planning on doing it through forum support, though. :p

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
What are you wondering about, babe?
About how you used to be mod and how you stopped me being e3 crazy by being Responsible yet some months later you almost got banned for whatever reason you did. I know you still have permanent infracts.

john!

Smash Hero
i was kidding about wanting to be a mod, btw.

Ok, so I, lacking pony common sense, clicked on the link to the cupcakes story while eating lunch (was like, oh **** when I started getting to the...you know...T_T)

Seriously, wtf goes through pplz minds? I don't think Pinkie Pie would do that :(
...are you new to the internet? :awesome:

Also mc-griddle, there's a difference between being a troll and just being plain stupid, which apparently everyone here has forgotten lately.
thank you. i was starting to get tired of people claiming that you were a troll.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I was planning on doing it through forum support, though. :p
Here's hoping it works.

TBH, anything that doesn't involve people asking to be modz.

So since I'm relatively new here, how long did it take yall to get into MLP? As soon as it came out? Weeks after?
I got into it in February and started posting in March. You?

About how you used to be mod and how you stopped me being e3 crazy by being Responsible yet some months later you almost got banned for whatever reason you did. I know you still have permanent infracts.
I don't remember anything E3 related. As a mod, you're expected to be responsible and unbiased. I'm a regular user now, and I was punished and I took responsibility for what I did. The perma points were from a Disco Room thread where we jokingly encouraged someone to do something for embedding powers.

You need to word your sentences a little better because I never know what you're saying.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
TBH, anything that doesn't involve people asking to be modz.

So since I'm relatively new here, how long did it take yall to get into MLP? As soon as it came out? Weeks after?
Somewhere around when The Stare Master was the latest episode.
But I watched at a slow pace that two new episodes later, A Dog and Pony Show was the newest

BSP

Smash Legend
...are you new to the internet? :awesome:
I may as well be. TBH I don't...explore much lol, I just go where I need/want to.

I got into it in February and started posting in March. You?
Started both a few days ago. I knew about when I saw the pony avatars and related stuff floating around SWF, but I was like, "nah..." Then, I reconsidered and just watched it and enjoyed it. I'm pretty late, but like I said, better late than never imo. On the plus side, since I was so late, I got through season 1 with no breaks :)

Any jokes/memes/etc. I need to catch up on?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
@:mad:: Again, It's as common as it gets.

As Alfalfa said, I was a week late on E3. Yet I got hyped for new games coming soon.

It's not very surprising that you wouldn't remember my "minking".

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
The state of this thread has thrown me into depression. :c
I feel your pain. ;___;

Started both a few days ago. I knew about when I saw the pony avatars and related stuff floating around SWF, but I was like, "nah..." Then, I reconsidered and just watched it and enjoyed it. I'm pretty late, but like I said, better late than never imo. On the plus side, since I was so late, I got through season 1 with no breaks :)

Any jokes/memes/etc. I need to catch up on?
I was the same way. I first thought "There's no way this can be good."

Tried it a month later when I had free time and it was crazy how fast I finished the first season.

Sweetie Belle Derelle is awesome.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Sorry Golden, Derpy and Kirby is cancelled.
Damn brawlers said to give up the pink wonder. Now i'm the green ******* tornado.
I hope i'm good w/ luigi. I just hope.

Screw this above me. I'm luigi now so who give a ****.
I'm making a fanfic. It's official now.

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
I'm gonna take a 48 hour break from here... When I get back, I hope to not see Mic riding our ***** because of idiotic posting.

vZakat

Half Genie
I got into the show some time in march or april, can't remember exactly when. I remember that a dog and pony show was the newest episode. I got into the show because of pictures in a thread. I though "yo, I'm loving this animation. I need to check this show out." It was a few weeks after I started watching the show before I found my way to this thread. I wanted to avoid any possible spoilers.

Sweetie Belle Derelle is awesome.

That always makes me think of this.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Too many people stressing out. We obviously need some new pony discussion. Allow me to help out.

[COLLAPSE="Official doodles from Senior artist."]
[/COLLAPSE]

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Too many people stressing out. We obviously need some new pony discussion. Allow me to help out.

[COLLAPSE="Official doodles from Senior artist."]
[/COLLAPSE]
Absolutely adorable. Twilight may be one of my favorite fillies, now.

guys, i broke my left arm today, and im getting surgery done tomorrow at noon, then ill have post op therapy for a few months. since im a leftie, you prob wont be seeing much of me for a while. see you all later my bronies

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
Ouch... And don't take this the wrong way, but you picked the best day to break your arm... Wasn't exactly the greatest day in SWF Pony history....

Get better soon. We need more sane people here.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Nooooooo! We'll be with you in spirit, Indigo<3 :(

If SSGuy hadn't posted some of the cyutest Twilight ever, I swear I'd have blown up and gone Trela. But Twi is just sooooooo adorbs there :333

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom