• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Maybe i'll get mines derpy.....
I mean, my birthday coming close. Going 17. :D

I'm gonna lol if theres something calle kiss a pony day.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
If anyone is up for some my little pony rap, then come at me brony. I am here. Just pm me.

Plus, any predictions on new ponies?

Skler

Smash Master
Apparently people don't like the first few episodes? What about Fluttershy's introduction?

It was at that point I knew I would continue to watch it, in spite of all sense telling me to run far, far away.

Get at me.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
That's pretty much how it was for me. Second episode, I didn't really care for up until Giggle at the Ghstie.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
The first two episodes had gems like Fluttershy being herself, Rarity kicking the Mantacore in the face, and Steven Magnet being himself.

I do like Giggle at the Ghostie.

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
I loved the first 2 episodes, then I watched the next 3 episodes, and was pissed off. I thought the first 2 had an amazing storyline / plot with Nightmare Moon, I was hyped for more of that, but then... it just vanished. I don't mind it so much now, but back then, grr....

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I loved the first 2 episodes, then I watched the next 3 episodes, and was pissed off. I thought the first 2 had an amazing storyline / plot with Nightmare Moon, I was hyped for more of that, but then... it just vanished. I don't mind it so much now, but back then, grr....
I'm slightly happy that certain episodes are linked, most notable would be Gala + Dress episodes. . . and then Fluttershy using Pinkie's Hop, Skip, and a Jump. There might be more but this is just the top of my head.

It's that set that I bought at Niagra Falls~ and then gave AJ to Espy and Pinkie to Slush :D

vZakat

Half Genie
I was disappointed that there wasn't any more pinkie sense in the show.

The second episode is probably my least favorite in the entire season.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I posted this yesterday and i'm a bit disappointed this was ignored by everypony.

My years of failing on dA have paid off. Happiness! :D
YAY Gratz SSG~ Sorry we didn't click any links after what happened last night. A. really. bad. link.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Did not like the first two episodes because they never get mentioned ever again or anything

Also did not like that episode with the slumber party, but that's probably because I honestly just really hate Twilight

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
I was disappointed that there wasn't any more pinkie sense in the show.

The second episode is probably my least favorite in the entire season.
I can't find an episode I don't like.

True, people usually bring up episode 5 as their least favorite, but I really do like that one. (I prefer Gilda over Trixie. Get at me!)

But looking back, there was probably one or two moments in episode 2 that I truly enjoyed. Other than that, episode 1 was more enjoyable than the second part.

Wish we could have seen more NMM.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
So my area has a lot of these facebook pages where people vote on certain people. I got nominated for biggest pony fan.

I won by a landslide, obviously.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Ryo wrote a story called Moldbreaker that got on Equestria Daily a few days ago.

Stratford

Smash Champion
Apparently people don't like the first few episodes? What about Fluttershy's introduction?

It was at that point I knew I would continue to watch it, in spite of all sense telling me to run far, far away.

Get at me.
I loved the first few episodes. Some of the ponies on this thread have recommended to some potential viewers who might have been skeptical about watching MLP (neighsayers) that they don't start with the first two episodes because they feel that there are more hilarious episodes later that would serve as a better hook. But I feel like if you go into it with the right mindset, the first episodes can be quite enjoyable.

I posted this yesterday and i'm a bit disappointed this was ignored by everypony.

I actually got a story onto Equestria Daily.

My years of failing on dA have paid off. Happiness! :D
Congrats, SSG! That's awesome. And congrats to Ryo too!

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
So, today was the first day of my working out. Plan on working out today, until August 25th. Every day.

Might sound a bit lame, but I really need the support from all of my bronies here. I always do a bit well for the first week, then I slowly stop.

Support me please.

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
*brohoof*

And i'm considering army, which is another reason on why I want to work out. (Aside from looking sexier with mah slim body)

Skler

Smash Master
If you worked out more we wouldn't need to support you.

*rimshot*

I started doing it again recently too, super fun work out brothers unite!

NEWS:
Tonight I get to see Brian Regan for free, due to me getting to interview him a while back for the newspaper. I think I got gold seats (the actual tables in front)!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Congrats. And i got front row seats to watch live w/ regis and kelly.
But now everyone says i'm better off w/ luigi instead of kirb.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Next time this thread gets locked it's going to be permanently.

Stop the **** already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom