• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
UGH STOP THAT NAO.
This thread must be saved from this horrible tragedy of broken friendship and magic by the vermon who started it all Evil Nightmare Ph00t!

With the power of friendship, anything possible. we will turn ph00t into good.

WE NEED MOAR FETISH and PLOT.
Moar katy perry, more cupcakes, more scootaloo, more derpy, more 20% coolness, more spike, more paramore, more LOVE.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
No, just use your damn common sense already and stop posting **** like that already!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I don't know why you're saying i don't make any common sense.
But, we just need to back on track. This is an MLP general discussion.

There. It's as common as it gets.

btw, you used already x2

john!

Smash Hero
is there a finalized time for the second season? i need to plan my class schedule for next semester.

actually, it doesn't start till december, right? so that's second semester... whatever...

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
This thread is soon to be a disgrace if we keep getting these sort of links.

Make a social group, or go to xat. Skype, WHATEVER.

Just not here.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
This thread is soon to be a disgrace if we keep getting these sort of links.

Make a social group, or go to xat. Skype, WHATEVER.

Just not here.
We have a Skype, Hardly anypony goes on it.
We have a xat, which is basically a second option to run towards When the thread is dead/locked.
Not sure where the zooehjwkle4jk link came from but that was outright stupid.
mc-killa is just trolling real badly for posting something non-related to ponies.

I feel like zajice and espy are the only hope to keep it ponied. (alive)

john!

Smash Hero
UGH STOP THAT NAO.
This thread must be saved from this horrible tragedy of broken friendship and magic by the vermon who started it all Evil Nightmare Ph00t!

With the power of friendship, anything possible. we will turn ph00t into good.

WE NEED MOAR FETISH and PLOT.
Moar katy perry, more cupcakes, more scootaloo, more derpy, more 20% coolness, more spike, more LOVE.
i agree, but you've been spamming for like, months lol.

Next time this thread gets locked it's going to be permanently.

Stop the **** already.
spelt! gets these kids in line! help save the thread that you love so much!

vZakat

Half Genie
To get back on topic. Congrats ssguy and ryo for your stories getting on ED. I'll have to check them out some time. Maybe they will inspire me enough to get of my but and try to get my half baked story idea into a full fic.

Also, I don't hate any episodes, there are just one that I definitely like or less.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
We should put links to noteworthy pony works by our SWF bronies like Ryo and SSG's 'fics on the OP or something :D

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Speaking of the Xat, I feel like when season two starts up, everypony will be there to watch episodes together and share the amazing new memes the episode creates.

vZakat

Half Genie
To be a mod here would be a pretty big task. Having to keep up with this fast paced thread isn't always easy.

I'd love to be a mod here. I think I'd be pretty good. And it'd give me a reason not to skip over some stuff.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
If i was a mod i'd do my job seriously. Handing out infractions for posts/threads, Lock threads for being dumb, Inform people where to post the right place, etc.

Yet others would think I would cause things to go terribly wrong.
I just know all of you will agree about that. :(

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
You guys act like i have influence in who becomes a mod.

I doubt they'd make any regulars on this thread one.

Also mc-griddle, there's a difference between being a troll and just being plain stupid, which apparently everyone here has forgotten lately.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Even asking would seriously hurt your chances. Best thing you can do is be a responsible poster and just set a good example. MM doesn't need a new mod and won't get one unless one of them retire.

A better solution, just report anything inappropriate and think before you post.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Spelt, I love your posts Paramore, lmao.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
MM does need a new mod, though.
one of them is rarely ever on and posts like ... twice a month, and this thread moves too fast for one person to keep up with, which is why it rarely ever gets modded in the first place.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
If you have a problem with a mod, then you can always take it to forum support Spelt.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
can it be me? cuz aside from a troll post i just wanna hand out infractions.
i'd make a great mod, spelt. you know how good of a mod i'd be. just sayin'... think about it.
To be a mod here would be a pretty big task. Having to keep up with this fast paced thread isn't always easy.

I'd love to be a mod here. I think I'd be pretty good. And it'd give me a reason not to skip over some stuff.
If i was a mod i'd do my job seriously. Handing out infractions for posts/threads, Lock threads for being dumb, Inform people where to post the right place, etc.

Yet others would think I would cause things to go terribly wrong.
I just know all agree about that. :(
While I'm comparing A game site to this forum dedicated to a game...

I use to be in a place called BYOND For 6 Years (Where I got my common sense from), and was admin for a couple of games.
I Earned it, you don't Ask for it. Doing that would usually get you muted (Unable to type messages) or banned if you keep asking.

Also as mad pointed out, only the MM mods can choose another mod, and it certainly won't be any of us. And the fact you have to mod the ENTIRE board, not just keep up with One thread...

For Celestia's sake, use common sense, asking/begging for anything doesn't get you what you desire. That's a common lesson you should learn in the real world.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Okay what the heck is up with this common sense.
I feel like people are treating me like a dumb*** all over me today.

Like what i can't edit much?

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh and i don't want to be a mod if that's what you were thinking, straked...
especially not for this forum.

Having to keep up on the one piece/naruto threads would be hell on earth.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Oh and i don't want to be a mod if that's what you were thinking, straked...
especially not for this forum.

Having to keep up on the one piece/naruto threads would be hell on earth.
No, and I can't blame you because I would hate to be responsible for this place too.

I was giving the obligatory Forum Support message you would've got anyway.

vZakat

Half Genie
While I'm comparing A game site to this forum dedicated to a game...

I use to be in a place called BYOND For 6 Years (Where I got my common sense from), and was admin for a couple of games.
I Earned it, you don't Ask for it. Doing that would usually get you muted (Unable to type messages) or banned if you keep asking.

Also as mad pointed out, only the MM mods can choose another mod, and it certainly won't be any of us. And the fact you have to mod the ENTIRE board, not just keep up with One thread...

For Celestia's sake, use common sense, asking/begging for anything doesn't get you what you desire. That's a common lesson you should learn in the real world.
I wasn't necessarily asking to be a mod. I was just saying that I would enjoy doing it.

As far as a mod being a regular here versus someone from outside. It think having someone from here would probably be the best choice. That way you would have the mod annoyed if he doesn't like mlp which could (but not necessarily) lead to harsher punishments.

Honestly if anyone was to get modded for here It'd be espy. I'm probably to lazy to be a mod anyway. : /

BSP

Smash Legend
Ok, so I, lacking pony common sense, clicked on the link to the cupcakes story while eating lunch (was like, oh **** when I started getting to the...you know...T_T)

Seriously, wtf goes through pplz minds? I don't think Pinkie Pie would do that :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom