• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
i just realized we're not the thread with the most posts in media metropolis.
So? That probably won't be the case in a short period of time.
Especially with you here Lash. :p

Why is that a bad thing? It draws attention away from us. :D
If that's the case then we might have a problem. That and/or we'll be getting quite the amount of attention.

D

Deleted member

D'oh oh oh oh yes yes yes yes yes

Cutie Mark Crusaders!

They are so awesome

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Posted this in our xat many times, I doubt people actually watch what I post. But it's actually pretty good.
Oh, I wouldn't know about that Slush.

I figure Espy and any other Ajay main would love to see Ajay's private parts.
They'd definitely be thanking her. ;)

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Yeah, I don't really like black Twilight >_> If anyone's black, it should be...

Hmm...

Zecora, I guess.

D

Deleted member

Its because she's good at comedy right?

****. I think it fits well too

Xyless

Smash Master
Sony's press conference covered what it needed to cover. The only thing I was hyped by in the conference was Sly Cooper 4 (even though I have yet to play the originals, I plan to some day), Uncharted 3 (because hey, it's Uncharted), and Bioshock Infinite (because hey, it's Bioshock).

I did like how they referenced the security breach as the elephant in the room. Because that's one of my favorite sayings.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Why would anypony expect anything from Sony in the first place? Now Nintendo, on the other hoof, their's is gonna be awesome. They're gonna reveal Donkey Kong Country Forever, and I shall die from excitement.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOL. seriously?
That's a ... horrible, name.

We don't need more vowels.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Oh man i have so many stories.
there are SO MANY PROSTITUTES!
It's ridiculous!

Hahahaha they're everywhere.
I think i walked around 20 miles this weekend. I got so many pictures and videos too.

and Spelt, i went to clubs in Vegas.
-.- Everywhere you go they're going to play top hit music.

Basically, the WiiU is a Kindle 2.0.
I am a bit disappointed, but hopeful. I want to hear more about the hardware details before giving it a final judgement. There are still issues like how are games to be played (download or a ****s in the WiiU or maybe uses the wii as a port for disks), how much will it weigh, battery life, performance with graphics, and feel of the controller while playing. Oh, yeah. Price. The 3DS is pretty expensive piece of hardware. My guess is that the WiiU will probably be like 400 dollars. 600 is too expensive for most people (look at the PS3 release). 400 seems to sell right on Xbox for the longest time. That is probably the magic number I see it aiming for.

But, we can now confirm that a new smash brothers game will be in the works for both 3DS and the wiiU. How this will work? I guess we will get more details in E3 2012. Either way, it seems like a project still in the brainstorming period before they get to actual development of game play.

It seems like Nintendo is sticking by its need to reach out to everyone, but has not really solved the hardcore aspect. My guess is they hope the new technology can do enough of everything that 3rd party developers will comeback to Nintendo and provide the hardcore games.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I've been referring to this system as the Wii 2 for some time now, so calling it the Wii U isn't too far off for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom