• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
OH MY GOD

it's so bad at my high school. I even find myself being dragged down by the ppl @ my school sometimes. It's like no one here can learn to laugh at themselves.
they've been watching too much twilight sparkle

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
So my mom caught me watching MLP. I can't get it on my birthday cake, either. *Sigh*
That's really unfortunate, I'm sorry to hear that, man. You could always make your own cake, Pinkie style!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
That's really unfortunate, I'm sorry to hear that, man. You could always make your own cake, Pinkie style!
If I even knew how to make a cake. Even my artistic skill is dwindling. My mom agreed to let me have an "Ivysaur for President" cake, which I find sufficient. Has nothing on an MLP cake, though. Maaaaan, wait until next year. Going to be paying for my own cake, whether I want to or not, lol.

Stratford

Smash Champion
[collapse=Too scary not to hide]
[/collapse]
Her right eye is different from her left eye and I can't determine which one is scarier. It's like terminator Twilight.

0_o Twilight's face disturbs me a bit in that pic
Seriously.

i've called dash "he" on several occasions. had to edit my posts.
Dashy is more of a dude than Slippy will ever be.

My mom agreed to let me have an "Ivysaur for President" cake, which I find sufficient.
I approve of this.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
From my second ~200 page venture into ponibooru:

(reminds me of)

Where are all the good Dash pictures?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
The last one was golden. I can't be the only one who read that with the Persian's accent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom