• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Leaf, I thought I linked you to that derpy as all hell story already?

Or was that just Espy?

idk, u neva on aim

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Also guys, Friendship Sparkles are a hidden stat like IVs and EVs in Pokemon, and the only way to figure out how many you have is through complicated algorithms
aka sucking up to me

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Real quick. I'm looking for a good Brawl Tag that can be named after Twilight Sparkle. (Someone beat me to FShy...)

I was thinking TSpark but that is one letter too long. Any ideas?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
What about just Twi?
I recall Applejack calling her that at some points during the show.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
If I was going to use Twilight I would think of using Twi.
I don't know. Twi just doesn't ring imo. I think of names like RDash, FShy, PPie, etc.
And now there is a way I can fit TSprk in. I think it works well. Twi is cool but I'm going to go with TSprk.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Which character do you guys think has the most character development?
From what I have seen. (4 episodes) They all seem far from One-dimensional. Sure they have a hard core attribute with them. (Fluttershy is shy, Twilight Sparkle is studious, Rainbow Dash is boastful) but they all are far from being just plain characters. They are written pretty well to the fact that they all have multiple attributes and have many different things to like them for.

My favorite is probably a close call between TSpark and Fluttershy. (TSpark probably wins in the end)

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
No idea. I can say which has the least though.

Luna.

That's she's fanon'd into always being sad.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Zajice's initial response to "which pony has more x" is always a cop out.
Too cowardly to choose.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Fine.

Most character development:
Rarity
Pinkie Pie
Rainbow Dash
Applejack
Twilight
Fluttershy

But they're all so extremely close that it shouldn't even be warranted.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Zajice having Fluttershy on the bottom is silly, considering Fluttershy is centered around 1/3 of the episodes so far.

Fluttershy
Rarity
Twilight Sparkle
Applejack
Rainbow Dash
Pinkie Pie

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Someone needs to count air time for each individual pony throughout the entire series. Get on that bronies.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
My list turned into more of a "most glaring personalities" list.

I can't make lists for things I don't have an opinion on.

iwillnotplayminecraftiwillnotplayminecraftiwillnotplayminecraft

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I think Pinkie Pie is my favorite.

On another note, I REALLY DID dream of MLP last night. It was really weird. Like I replayed half of the episode I watched before bed in my dream and then woke up.

vZakat

Half Genie
It seems like there a little bit of confusion of character development vs. character depth. All of the characters in this show have depth which is why I love it but I feel like some characters have actually grown and changed while others have only had their character revealed to the audience. Here's my rating on everyone.

1st Fluttershy. I feel like fluttershy has grown the most since the start of the series. I the first episode she was very sheepish barely talking a twilight. Through out the series she has become more outspoken around the other main characters. It's a basic introvert trait to be reserved around people but to be "more yourself" when you feel comfortable around people you know. I suppose you could argue that that is just a revelation of her character and no growth/change but I can't imagine her having much contact with others since she lives on the outskirts of ponyville.

2nd Twilight Sparkle. I feel twilight is the second in line for most character growth. At the beginning of the series she seemed to isolate herself to study and forfeit any time with others. Now she seems compelled to spend time with the other main characters no just out of her duty to study but also purely out of the joy of friendship.

3rd Apple Jack. Her character has been more revealed than changing but there definitely is some there. She has change in the aspect of letting others help her.

As far as the other 3 ponies, I don't feel like any growth has happened. Although they have learned lessons, it has yet to be proven that they have been solidified into their personality and a true growth taken place.

...that's my 2 cents, anyway.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Imma smack you into next Friday (when the new pony ep airs) if you don't remove that pic from your post dude.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
HahAHAHAHA that was such a win.

I'm sure my sparkles are through the roof.
And I referred my brony to the boards solely because he wants to be in this thread. How awesome.
Also, character development, i think Fluttershy-> twiight-> Rarity -> Dash -> Ajay -> Applajack

Work was so ****ty today :(

Xenotet

Smash Rookie
I heard you guys had a good pony thread (via mink), so I decided to jump on this.
I'ma start off by saying: I just worked out to Winter Wrap Up, and it was so manly I couldn't stand it.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I heard you guys had a good pony thread (via mink), so I decided to jump on this.
I'ma start off by saying: I just worked out to Winter Wrap Up, and it was so manly I couldn't stand it.
Thats so awesome.
I need to get the songs onto my ipod. I only have the remixes :(
Pinkie's songs (Gotta SHARRRRRE) and Giggle at the Ghosty make me so happy when i listen. Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom