• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
HAHAHAHA
I saved that, amazing.
No i don't wanna run out of sparkles. I love friendship sparkles.
Just say please Z.
Just say please.

edit: I want my friendship sparkles amount to go back up.
How long has it been going down D:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
i am also currently fapping to fluttershy, and just played an online Mario kart wii match thing (20ish races) with a fluttershy tag.
Am currently fapping WITH Fluttershy. And I'm shy IRL.
Damn.
I'm fluttering while i fap.
and i'm shy.
you guys can fap to fluttershy all you want... but she's my waifu
K Prime Is Fluttershy, not too sure about him talking to animals but I'm not one to dig into someones personal space and openly ask all the MLP in SA how they can relate to their favorite Pony.

Gashi and everypony else... The fapping part isn't what disgusts me. It's the fact you type up that you're doing something you're not actually doing (Though the MKW thing I can agree too). If you are actually doing it... then... Hmm... Image needed.

Also, it's like you guys WANT me to ruin Fluttershy for you.

Leaf is the biggest Rainbow Dash f- Who the hell am I kidding, He is RD as well.
Not sure who's Rarity or Twilight.
I don't see many Ajay fans (Atleast Ajay Avatars) So Espy wins.
There's Me Roller and I think two others who're Pinkie Pie. But who can match my insanity?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
^ So i have been forgotten.
And you win with the please.
Image being sent.

Sparkles earned?

<--- look how much Dash wants them.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Success!

I'm thinking about drawing Fan Art. Maybe i'll draw one of how i'd be if i was a pony :3

Though i still wanna be rainbow dash

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Why don't we just use Zajice's list and decide on stuff like this.

Becoming a Pony (Of your choosing, can be more then one) - Get enough Sparkles by having good posts, if you have bad posts you lose sparkles.
Once You've been a Pony for awhile and been getting alot of Sparkles, you'll eventually get your cutie mark.

At first I was thinking (As Mink said) fanart and our own ponies/Cutie marks. But that's tedious work for Mink if he was to make one for all of us.
And if he didn't decide to draw for us, I'd rather not learn how to. Since I have bad handwriting period and can't draw a stick person to save my life.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
You can probably guess, Grim.

Also, I'll draw ponies for all of you if you pay me too.

Not even joking either. I take commissions.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink

At first I was thinking (As Mink said) fanart and our own ponies/Cutie marks. But that's tedious work for Mink if he was to make one for all of us.
And if he didn't decide to draw for us, I'd rather not learn how to. Since I have bad handwriting period and can't draw a stick person to save my life.

I would, but as far as i've known in the past i'm a subpar artist. We'll find out tomorrow, i doubt it's anything worthy enough to distribute to people. Good system though. I like it.

Who controls the distribution of sparkles to everypony?
... Waits for response.

You can probably guess, Grim.

Also, I'll draw ponies for all of you if you pay me too.

Not even joking either. I take commissions.
I just bought a shirt :( and i work delivering pizzas, 5$ an hour, not getting gas money. So....
:-\ i wish. How about the price of friendship?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Hahaha.
No :awesome: i like it too much.

It was a good try.
How are sparkles tallied?
I'ma hit the hay, its 5:20 over here. I have to be up at 10:30. So much pony-ing.

Night everypony.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
A true Rainbow Dah, that Leaf is. Mink, hook me up with that pic. Zajice, how much? What's my sparkle count? :3

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
K Prime Is Fluttershy, not too sure about him talking to animals but I'm not one to dig into someones personal space and openly ask all the MLP in SA how they can relate to their favorite Pony.

Gashi and everypony else... The fapping part isn't what disgusts me. It's the fact you type up that you're doing something you're not actually doing (Though the MKW thing I can agree too). If you are actually doing it... then... Hmm... Image needed.

Also, it's like you guys WANT me to ruin Fluttershy for you.

Leaf is the biggest Rainbow Dash f- Who the hell am I kidding, He is RD as well.
Not sure who's Rarity or Twilight.
I don't see many Ajay fans (Atleast Ajay Avatars) So Espy wins.
There's Me Roller and I think two others who're Pinkie Pie. But who can match my insanity?

I was actually doing that though, no joke, but sorry, no image, I didnt take any pics. I have vids of my MKW matches using the tag SBM:star:Fshy if you want proof there though.

Reizilla

After aquisition of said pic which has been of discussion much in the previous two pages, I must say, it is quite well done, save, perhaps for Pinkie, but that is merely my opinion, as is my opinion that Dash is most-accurately represented.

Reizilla

Is anybody annoyed by Applebloom's voice? Normally, I think I would be, but for some reason, with Applebloom, I'm not. I think I almost like it :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom