• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Rainbow Dash was bent over by the filly and she took it like a man, the cupcake given to her was delicious. She enjoyed endless candy cupcakes forever. It was 20% more awesome until Alternia‘s dopamine re-uptake inhibitor sprayed everywhere! It got in her flank and created new donuts made of friendships past. Luna was pleased. VERY pleased.
Derp?

“Cupcakes, anyone?” Sneered the demonic babby. Little did babby realize that Twilight had taken the soul of Celestia and forced it into something tangible, the banjo of /b/ronies. It then clashed with the hammer of Zillyhoo, it was glorious. Gloriously delicious like brownies made with the tears of angels.
Derp derp?

During all this chaos it should be noted that one pony had managed to remain calm and watch all the events unfold in chronological order, this pony went by the names of Dr Whooves and he was an onlooker to this event, a bystander if you will. While the darkness unfolded and consumed the fanfiction he calmly executed his perfect plan, to create a fanfiction so bad that it would eliminate the Daleks from existence, by uploading the file to the Daleks database it would create a data overload, turning Daleks into /b/ronies, causing what could potentially be the biggest ****-storm in all of history.
Derp derp DERP?!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
“FRIENDSHIP IS GODDAMN MAGIC, LUIGI! SO LEARN SOME GODDAMNED RESPECT YOU GODDAMNED FILLY!” Super Pie belted! Sephiroth went back to kill Dum-dee-dumbledore but died to Sollux’s optic blast. Then a skeleton popped out. But a creeper blew up behind Luigi and Sollux, dropping them down a life.

“AEIOU!” “HOLLA HOLLA GET DOLLA!” Shouted Skeletor. Exoskeletal derp at the junction herp.

“WHY DONT WE TAKE THE STORY, AND PUT IT OVER THERE?!” said the narrorator.

“Cupcakes?”

“That’s just crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!” exclaimed Rainbow Dash.

THE END... OR IS IT?

Nope. “Cupcakes for all!!!” Derpy shouted as she flew into a pool filled with Jell-O.
HOLLA HOLLA GET DOLLA!!!

@leaf: The best single written piece of literature in all exsistance.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Marty McFly, realizing the abortion of the MLP-based fanfic he was in, suddenly thrust himself into an active volcano. He jumped into the DeLorean in hopes of giving the story some semblance of plot. He eventually got to Chapter 1, but was distracted by the Cutie Mark Crusaders. He’s into blank flank like that.
Are you into blank flank like that?

Here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/...UAeuvSvNBs/edit?hl=en&authkey=CM36-osO&pli=1#

Everyone screamed as Spike took out his saber and broke the fourth wall. Pinkie was the first to enter, having explored the area before. There she met Deadpool. Then Spike realized that the entire show, My Little Ponies: Friendship is Magic was just a really hardcore sugar trip he was having in his friend Carlos’s basement.
Altair and his trusty steed Rainbow Dash rode to the Flotilla. Eisenhower welcomed them to the D-Day invasion and the destruction of Hitler while Stalin danced against the Martian Manhunter. President George W. Bush asked how many pages has this been? The question was super effective! The authors fainted! Bush gained 1337 experience! Bush wants to learn “Lead,” but Bush can’t learn more than four moves. Make it forget another move? I’ma let you answer but I just wanna say that “Meanwhile, Master Chief was in Ponyville.”
Sooooo much wiiiiinnnnnnnn

D

Deleted member

lol 4th wall joke.

some of the eurobeat brony sogns are insanely hard on audiosurf. this stuff is gonna keep me busy for a while

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
“We begin, NOW,” said Photo Finish, excited to shoot Fluttershy for the new Sports Illustrated Magazine: Swimsuit edition for all the clopping ponies who live with their mares at night. “Ah yesh FwatterShai, lets make the MAJICKS,” said Photo Finish.

“Well... ummm... don’t you think this bikini is too much? I mean... you know... all the boys already made art about me... and Mrs. Faust wouldn’t be too happy to see me doing this...ponies don’t even have breasts...”

“NO NO KEEP WORKING DA MAGICKS. ITS IMPORTANT THAT WE GET MORE SALES, We need more pictures for PLAYCOLT MAGAZINE!”

Twilight walked in the room. “FLUTTERSHY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!,” she exclaimed.

“Well... since my house fell down due to the big storm yesterday... i’m doing this for extra money...”

“Fluttershy, bikini modeling is one thing, but when she wants you to do... THIS?,” Twilight screamed, pointing at Fluttershy, now in her most vulnerable, horrid position. “This is too much. I’m calling the police.”

“STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM!” the Imperial Guard shouted at the top of lung as he broke down the door with his mighty warhammer. “No one breaks the law on MY watch!”
Yessssssss

D

Deleted member

anyone know if there is like a torrent for the (full) HD episodes? the links ED provides are sooooooooooooo slow

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
@Z: That story was just awful in every way possible (bikini Fs? Really?) but I almost fell out of my chair when I read the word "Playcolt."

EDIT: Piano Winter Wrap Up is legit.

john!

Smash Hero
> search google images for "fluttershy tree"
> 3 results on the first page are from smashboards.com
> realize that we are the biggest fluttershy fans on the web
> feel important

also, lol @ that story. definitely written by derpy hooves.

the piano rendition was great too. i love all the creative output of the show's fans.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Two got moved back. Also, Google isn't part of the 40ppp master race.

Piano thing was cool.

Reizilla

Maybe now they'll come out with some good ones. (style, not design)

D

Deleted member

you mean like shoe style? I dunno, zazzle only had those and the same but with a high ankle or w/e you would call that.
(the site itself also took the shoes down)

I have no clue if there are other sites like that, in Dutchland here I so far only found NikeID (obv.) but they give you very little options design wise.

Reizilla

Buy some canvas shoes, come up with a cool design, then have your painter buddy paint it on the shoes.

Win. I think I just might do that.

@Espy, nope.

Reizilla

If by absolutely, you mean absolutely nope, then I totally agree with your total agreement of my rebuttal of your observation.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If by absolutely nope, you mean yes multiplied by infinity + 1, then I totally agree with your total agreement with my total agreement of your rebuttal of my observation.

D

Deleted member

so yeah, did a search on custom shoes and you basically have zazzle as the only site that gives you any decent options.
besides that there's a bunch of site where you can design high heels (whoopie).
other than that there's Nike, Reebok, Vans and ofcourse Converse that let you create your "own" shoes but the options are ridiculously limited.
so if you like the type of shoes zazzle offered, go there since then that's your easiest option, otherwise getting your own and spraypainting it or w/e is probably better.

serious mode:
there is no such thing as infinity+1, your argument is invalid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom