• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Alright, so... My computer somehow managed to grab a hold of a Win 7 Total Security virus. I have no ****ing idea how it happened.

I then somehow manage to almost **** over my computer trying to get rid of it. Then, the computer crashes, attempts a system restore since a manual would not work since I believe the virus wiped out the .exe program required to start it. So, in the end, my computer did a system restore and I have no idea if that thing is still on my computer.

the internet sux
Eww...you might wanna get that checked out.
Until then...I don't know if I wanna get close to you. It's nothing personal, I just think we need some time apart.

\
You posted in the PGD that I was furry, sooo...
Noone responded, they think I'm trolling.

I'll go edit it.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Prime... I don't even... Leaf, you got *****. lmaooo

AND DON'T THINK YOU'RE OFF THE HOOK PRIZZLE. YOU'RE NEXT.

D

Deleted member

argh this thread has started moving way too fast.

anyone know a cool song/scene that I could make a pony mashup for?

Leaf, you are mean. No more rhyme texts from me to you anymore. I know you loved those things, but you are going to have to suffer now.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
argh this thread has started moving way too fast.

anyone know a cool song/scene that I could make a pony mashup for?
I originally asked a Remixer to do art of the dress mixed with the Metroid prime opening, but he said no on grounds that the ominous sound of Metroid Prime would clash with the happy theme of Art of the Dress. I kind of agree with him, but there is one idea in case you wish to try it (It is the only idea I have for now if I get anything better I will let you know.)

D

Deleted member

phew, almost worried I was pulling a fuelbi.

and my day has been great so far, mostly spending it on sleeping and playing portal 2 =D

D

Deleted member

oh man that sucks. we should co-op once you get your hands on it though

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Z and Mink went on a spamfest last night/this morning and sent the thread to hell and back, so Zaj took away all their friendship sparkles.

My day's been alright. Fun but long and I still have a concert at 7 :/ and then I need to practice more piano afterward... T_T

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
This image i'm about to post basically sums up what was going on when Gashi and Mink went on that spamfest and no matter how hard we tried to stop it, they continued.

D

Deleted member

This image i'm about to post basically sums up what was going on when Gashi and Mink went on that spamfest and no matter how hard we tried to stop it, they continued.

[Image]
riiiiiight.
which also means I haven't really missed anything?

edit:

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
If Pinkie Pie isn't taken to a mental institute by the time, I see her becoming that in another 10 years.

IF she isn't taken to some mental institute.

vZakat

Half Genie
Yeah, I am.

Where were you at?
I was at Southeastern University. It's a small christian college in florida. It's not well known but the music program there is top notch. I wanted to major in composition but they don't have that degree there so I was going for a BA in music. They had pretty high performance standards which is partly why I switched majors. I still want to get a music comp degree. I need to find somewhere to transfer...

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
@Leaf and john! Maybe in a later season they'll find out what she's really baking into those cupcakes ;D

Taking a break for a bit. Stuck on something and waiting for my friend to get home so i can catch him on gmail and help me with it.

Also, this may be gay, but dangit, it is ADDICTING
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irQ_d78feMA&NR=1

lol, alot less active than last night. Then again, i'm not sure what could amount to last night's spam party.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Whoa.
More Music Majors?
Epic.
We should start a swf group for Music Majors that love My Little Pony.

And i want freindship sparkles back :(

edit:
Lash i LOVE that video.
I DL'ed it to my computer. Haha

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I randomly bought a Yugioh Booster pack.

This guy was inside of it (I didn't even knew I could get one).

Reizilla

I was at Southeastern University. It's a small christian college in florida. It's not well known but the music program there is top notch. I wanted to major in composition but they don't have that degree there so I was going for a BA in music. They had pretty high performance standards which is partly why I switched majors. I still want to get a music comp degree. I need to find somewhere to transfer...
Ah, yeah, I've heard of it. Can't remember who was telling me about it. Not sure if it was someone from SWF...

Sounds a lot like my school though. Small, near-unheard of, but with a really great program. Except we take anybody x)

Yeah, an undergrad comp degree is pretty tough to find. I'd just go with the Ed. and get a masters in comp while taking comp lessons or something. That is, if you wanna go to school that much.

vZakat

Half Genie
Ah, yeah, I've heard of it. Can't remember who was telling me about it. Not sure if it was someone from SWF...

Sounds a lot like my school though. Small, near-unheard of, but with a really great program. Except we take anybody x)

Yeah, an undergrad comp degree is pretty tough to find. I'd just go with the Ed. and get a masters in comp while taking comp lessons or something. That is, if you wanna go to school that much.
SEU lets in anyone as long as the have room (and you have money to pay). My friend and I were the only ones who were on swf from there. I doubt you heart it from here.

Dang, comp lessons. I've never thought of doing that. I'll have to check the internetz for that.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Last night was a mixture of dumb and awesome.

I wonder if Mods will even allow you to keep that avatar. I guess there has been worse.

With a few differences your dream is almost complete.
This is gayer than last night.

And Derpy's for Lash:

Hope they're fine, I couldn't find ones with transparent backgrounds.
Derpy's is missing one smaller bubble to the upper left of the big bubble up top.

This one of the best images I've seen in a long time.

Reizilla

SEU lets in anyone as long as the have room (and you have money to pay). My friend and I were the only ones who were on swf from there. I doubt you heart it from here.

Dang, comp lessons. I've never thought of doing that. I'll have to check the internetz for that.
Hmm... maybe it was from Halo or something...

Yeah, a girl here takes comp lessons with our theory professor while doing that. I probably never would have thought of it myself x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom