• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I just used "everypony else" irl with someone that's not a brony...

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I occasionally use no johns around some of my geekier friends. I said everypony at a party once but everyone was too high or drunk to notice or care.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Mink! Make a Fluttershy Yoshi!

Yellow with Pink spines/shell/shoes and the butterflies cutie mark on dat flank :3c

The eyes have to be Cyan though.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Why isn't there a Ponyville hack for Smashville?

I see all these *** ******** lame-o anime Smashville hacks but no Ponyville!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Replace all of the Animal Crossing characters with ponies at least!!

Maybe I should try a learn how to do this?

If so, i could add some hidden OCs of you guys in pony form ;3

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Pony hacks would be beyond epic. There needs to be an Ajay Pikachu with apples for cheeks made, like, right now.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
WEll
I finished Pinkie Pie Yoshi.
I need to sit down and figure out Marth.

someone make a list of textures they'd want.

Also, i use everypony and somepony all the time.

Reizilla

LOL
you silly filly you.
how did said person react?
They were just like "huh?" and I played it off as mumbling "anybody" which is reasonable, since I do mumble a lot :awesome:

Although, I do use "nno johns" in my every day speech. I just end up having to explain it a lot.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Mink, please link me to the Pinkie Pie Yoshi.

Also, a derpy yoshi (please yes) and maybe a luna mk and celestia ike would be cool.
Oh, and a Big Mac DK (not expecting these to be made. Just throwing ideas out there)

Reizilla

Ey, what the hell? Ajay disappeared from my sig again >:[

I would like a Fluttershy Marth and a Trixie Falco and a Celestia MK :3

And a Gilda Ganon would be hilarious x)

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Okay.

So:
I'll send you the link, i made it for slush, hopefully i still have it backed up in mediafire. (it's a pretty simple fit)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/cn4g66r1z7k4mwe/FitYoshi05.pcs

^ That should be it. Pink Yoshi.

I have an MK made with twilight sparkles cutie mark on it. But i used someone elses texture and put the cutie mark over it. I'd say it's a 7/10.

But uh, the easiest way to do this is to have the color character and cutie mark you want.
There are characters that are set up for just this, ie Marth, Yoshi, Diddy. These guys are just like, put a cutie mark on me.

i am NOT good however at making texture hacks. That being like, changing the models. I'm good at making fits.

What i'm going to do is make a list on my desktop of each charcter you guys want and the cutie mark.
Characters like, Yoshi, are easy to put on. It wouldn't be a problem to have a cutie mark per character.

Someone make me a list of the specifics? I know Espy wanted an Ajay one. Shun wants a Fshy Marth.

Someone make a list please. I have finals this week, but next week i'm all free and i'll do it all.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
For whoever makes a full list of what we all want (if that's what's happening) i just want a Derpy Yoshi. Grey with vanilla spikes, derpy eyes (if you can), and obviously the cutie mark.

Thanks in advance, Mink!

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Oh wait, I sorta change my mind. I'd much rather have a Big Macintosh Pikachu, now that I think about it. It'd be great if you could get Pika's eyes to always be half closed too, but I don't know how hard that'd be.

And yeah, you're awesome for doing this Mink. Now I see why you have your own day.

T-block

B2B TST
Why does this thread move so fast.

Hey guys - just wanted to say I laughed so hard at Pinkie Pie eating the bird in that video posted YESTERDAY 40 PAGES AGO

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The bird part made me laugh pretty good too. I didn't even realize it was edited until it was nearly too late.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
No problem guys.
Thanks phenoix for the compliment, and yeah i could probably work it. Mafia MArio has half opened eyes, so it can't be too hard for pikachu.

T-Block, i see you :D

If you're using a character thats not from the mane six, can you find me a pic of their cutie mark?

Thanks.

T-block, i was the number one poster by like, 100, and then last night everyone spammed to get their count up. It was moving as fast as chat room.
Also, that video that was posted. 5K views. Posted yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=W02WHKN69Pk
Acapella So Many Wonders

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
No no.
I need like, The actual cutie mark.
For example:
This example (though ridic big) is perfect because it even has a transparent background.

Its hard to put images on a texture without images of it.
Edit: WOW.
That pictures huge.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Here's Big Macintosh's:

And Derpy's for Lash:

Hope they're fine, I couldn't find ones with transparent backgrounds.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I want a Fluttershy Yoshi with her cutie mark on his flank :3c

Also, I think imma try and learn how to do texture hacks (A yoshi texture for each mane pony would be legit, if I learn how I'm strting with that haha)

Reizilla

Would it be possible to turn MK or Falco into Trixie without screwing them up too much??? :3

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I've seen a lot of epic things irl and online but I am at a loss for words at the moment. That is how epic that PMV is.

Reizilla

The Trixie part was my favorite part of that video x) The Fluttershy a capella one was cyute too :3

john!

Smash Hero
In ancient Equestria... 300 ponies stood against many...

Fluttershy: Spammer
Dash: Yes, my Lady
Fluttershy: Come back with your account, or on it

Derpy: Mods, they failed Celestia's test, and a pony who fancies herself a god feels a very human chill crawl up her mane.

Celestia: Choose your next posts carefully, Dash. They may be your last, as King.
Dash: You bring the names and avatars of banned spamming accounts to my thread, you insult my queen and you threaten my spammers with banning and loss of friendship sparkles... Oh I’ve chosen my posts carefully, Princess. Perhaps you should have done the same.

Dash: You have many soldiers, Celestia. But few warriors. It won't be long before they fear my spammers more than your whips.
Celestia: It's not the lash they fear. It is my divine power.

Dash: This is where we spam! This is where they fail!
Derpy: On these keyboards, boys!
[Spammers cheer]
Dash: Remember this day, ponies, for it will be yours for all time.

Luna: Our posters will block out the sun.
Derpy: Then we will spam in the shade.

Dash: My spammers, gather round! No retreat, no surrender; that is Spammer's law and by Spammer's law we will stand and spam... and lose our friendship sparkles. A new age has begun. An age of relentless spamming, and everypony will know, that 300 ponies gave their friendship sparkles to defend it!

Fluttershy: For 500 days they've served the dark will of Canterlot kings. Eyes as dark as night... teeth, filed to fangs... souless. The personal guard to princess Celestia herself, the Canterlot poster elite. The deadliest posting force in all of Smashboards. The Mods.

Dash: Submission...that's a bit of a problem. See rumor has it, the Naruto thread has already turned you down. And if those philosophers and eh, weeaboo lovers have that kind of nerve...!

Celestia: Yours is a fascinating clan. Defiant even in the face of banning and loss of friendship sparkles. There is much our cultures could share.
Dash: Perhaps you haven't noticed, but we've been sharing our culture with you all morning.

Dash: Moderators... we'll put their name to the test.

[Derpy is putting a patch over his cutie mark]
Dash: Derpy, I trust that "scratch" hasn't made you useless.
Derpy: Hardly, my lord, it's just a cutie mark. The gods saw fit to grace me with a spare.

Dash: This is where we hold them. This is where we spam. This is where they fail.
Celestia: Your Naruto rivals will stop posting... if you will but stop posting.
Dash: That is quite an offer. Only a mad pony would refuse it. But this stop posting business... I'm afraid spamming all those threads of yours has left me with a nasty cramp in the hand I type surrender with.

Dash: Then what must a pony do to save his village when the very laws he has sworn to protect force him to do nothing?
Fluttershy: It is not a question of what a Ponyville citizen should do, nor a husband, nor a king. Instead, ask yourself, my dearest love, what should a free pony do?

Celestia: I will erase your posts from the forum......The world will never even know you existed at all.
Dash: The world will know that free spammers stood against the mods, that few ponies stood against many.

Celestia: Consider the fate of your mares.
Dash: Clearly you don't know our mares! I might as well have trotted them up here judging by what I've seen.

Dash: Spammers! Ready your troughs and eat hearty... For tonight, we dine in the Everfree Forest!

Fluttershy: I am not here to represent Dash; his spam speaks louder than my posts ever could. I am here for all those voices which cannot be heard: mares, fillies, sires, colts - three hundred families that bleed for our rights, and for the very principles this stable was built upon. We are at war, gentleponies. We must send the entire spam army to aid our king in the preservation of not just ourselves, but of our mares. Send the army for the preservation of liberty. Send it for justice. Send it for law and order. Send it for reason. But most importantly, send our army for hope - hope that a king and his ponies have not been wasted to the pages of a forum - that their friendship bonds us together, that we are made stronger by their actions, and that your choices today reflect their bravery.

Derpy: We Spammers have descended from Masterlinkx himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that being banned for spamming in the forums is the greatest glory he could achieve with his account. Spammers: the finest soldiers the world has ever known.

Luna: [before ****** Fluttershy] This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. I am not your Queen.

Luna: My ***** Queen...
Fluttershy: [stabs Luna] This will not be over quickly! You will not enjoy this! I am not your Queen!

Dash: You there! What is your profession?
[points to a poster behind Luna]
Soldier #1: A creator of pony gifs, sir.
Dash: Hm... and you, poster - what is your profession?
[points to another poster]
Soldier #2: I'm a maker of YouTube Poop, sir.
Dash: [turns to his posters] Ponies! What is your profession?
Ponies: Spam! Spam! Spam!
[simultaneous, followed and preceded by immediate silence]
Dash: [turning to Luna] You see, old friend? I brought more spammers than you did.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
It was great to wake up to that story in the morning afternoon.

Remember guys, shhh. :embarrass:

Also, I have the best roommate ever.
I wake up this morning, and he throws Pinkie Pie at me. It was hilarious.

Alright, so... My computer somehow managed to grab a hold of a Win 7 Total Security virus. I have no ****ing idea how it happened.

I then somehow manage to almost **** over my computer trying to get rid of it. Then, the computer crashes, attempts a system restore since a manual would not work since I believe the virus wiped out the .exe program required to start it. So, in the end, my computer did a system restore and I have no idea if that thing is still on my computer.

the internet sux

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
It was great to wake up to that story in the morning afternoon.

Remember guys, shhh. :embarrass:

Also, I have the best roommate ever.
I wake up this morning, and he throws Pinkie Pie at me. It was hilarious.
You posted in the PGD that I was furry, sooo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom